You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:39 pm

welcome andrew:)

I was also in Madrid for the finals:)...it`s a shame you came to this forum now...because you could spend some time in Madrid with some forum users:D
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Paddy » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:18 pm

Hey, I'm Micho. I am to useless to play for Bayern. Please, sell me.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dambun » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:10 pm

Paddy wrote:Hey, I'm Micho. I am to useless to play for Bayern. Please, sell me.

:lol: :lol:
seems you are a Brazilian trying to harm an Argentinean superhero :!: :!: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :wink: :wink:
"" "" "" ""
Wake up, Mario!!! We need you!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:05 pm

Paddy wrote:Hey, I'm Micho. I am to useless to play for Bayern. Please, sell me.

LMAO :lol: :lol:
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Paddy » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:47 pm

dambun wrote:

:lol: :lol:
seems you are a Brazilian trying to harm an Argentinean superhero :!: :!: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :wink: :wink:

I'm Slovenian. :wink:
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shyamslash » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:45 pm

Hi I am Shyam.. I am from Chennai, India..Started following Bayern Since '99 Champions league Finals and slowly became more and more crazy about the club and became a mental fan :) ...My ambition is to watch a European home leg at the Allianz in the Southern Curve end with all the Banners and the ultras and an away leg in Anfield/Amsterdam/Milan/Turin/Istanbul/Actually anywhere :)

I absolutely love the fact that the club is owned by its fans (Side note: I wish we didnt have to fill the German form to be a member and I have been too lazy to get hold of a translator for my membership form, Is there anyway I can become a member online or Can Anyone offer an english translation of the membership form on the FCB website??)

Crystalball gazing for the next 5 years: I think Contento will go down with Lahm as one of the best fullbacks in our modern History, Lahm/Robben and Contento/Ribery will be the best Fullback/Winger combinations in Europe for the next few years and Schweinsteiger and Kroos will be our Midfield once MVB is done

We need: CENTER BACKS , CENTER BACKS! , CENTER BACKS!!!!! , one quality goalkeeper and one quality finisher and we will actually have a team that could dominate Europe for the next 5 years
shyamslash
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:49 pm

WELCOME
shyamslash wrote: pm

Hi I am Shyam.. I am from Chennai, India

Appudds ( A user here) Is also from Chennai ,India

shyamslash wrote:We need: CENTER BACKS , CENTER BACKS!

Actually 1 is enough , but apparently we are not even getting this one
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AvatarX » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:06 pm

Element wrote:
shyamslash wrote:We need: CENTER BACKS , CENTER BACKS!

Actually 1 is enough , but apparently we are not even getting this one

We need at least one so badly, so I understand the emphasis :D

Welcome to the forum Shyam :)
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby I ♥ Müller » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:42 am

Hey guys! =)

I'm Nicole. I was bored today and decided I was going to try and find another forum, message board, etc. to discuss Bayern and lucky for you guys I found you! =) Anyways, I'm 20 and from Missouri. Amazing that a Missouri girl like me loves Bayern, huh? Anyways, I never really started following Bayern much intill a couple years ago when I stopped playing sports myself. I found myself missing the game and wanted to follow it again. My great-grandfather was born in Munich and my dad watches some Bayern games occasionally, so the choice was pretty easy when I choose to follow Bayern. When I got pregnant with my daughter I had plenty of time to watch Bayern and then really followed them through the double run last season. As you can probably tell my favorite Bayern player is Thomas Müller. <3 him so much!

Anyways, I'm rambling but I hope my time here is awesome! Talk to you guys later! =D
I ♥ Müller
Getting the hang of it

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:04 am

Welcome Nicole! :D
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AvatarX » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:04 am

Welcome to the forum :)
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby I ♥ Müller » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:10 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Welcome Nicole! :D

AvatarX wrote:Welcome to the forum :)

Thanks guys! =) I'm up super early! 3 hours of sleep and nothing to do, so I'll probably scope things out for a bit!
I ♥ Müller
Getting the hang of it

Postby Element » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:15 pm

I ♥ Müller wrote:Hey guys! =)

I'm Nicole. I was bored today and decided I was going to try and find another forum, message board, etc. to discuss Bayern and lucky for you guys I found you! =) Anyways, I'm 20 and from Missouri. Amazing that a Missouri girl like me loves Bayern, huh? Anyways, I never really started following Bayern much intill a couple years ago when I stopped playing sports myself. I found myself missing the game and wanted to follow it again. My great-grandfather was born in Munich and my dad watches some Bayern games occasionally, so the choice was pretty easy when I choose to follow Bayern. When I got pregnant with my daughter I had plenty of time to watch Bayern and then really followed them through the double run last season. As you can probably tell my favorite Bayern player is Thomas Müller. <3 him so much!

Anyways, I'm rambling but I hope my time here is awesome! Talk to you guys later! =D

A FEMALE , ah welcome my lady

I am The Element , hope you learn and also share information here

any question about Bayern (especially rumors and news) let me know

right?
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby I ♥ Müller » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:20 pm

Element wrote:A FEMALE , ah welcome my lady

I am The Element , hope you learn and also share information here

any question about Bayern (especially rumors and news) let me know

right?

hahaha! Are girls that much of an endangered species around here for it to be a shock??? =P

Anyways, thanks for the oh so sweet welcome. And I'll definitely be sure to ask if I have any questions once so ever! =)
I ♥ Müller
Getting the hang of it

Postby Element » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:27 pm

I ♥ Müller wrote:hahaha! Are girls that much of an endangered species around here for it to be a shock??? =P

I always here that a species called Female exist , but i have never met one before :mrgreen: :twisted: 8)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge