You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby vlodko62 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:25 am

Hi -

My name is Walter Anastazievsky, and I live in the U.S. Though I was born here, my parents are originally from Ukraine (so I feel some connection to Heinz). My grandfather was an artist, and painted many landscapes in Bavaria, especially the area around Berchtesgaden. It's been many years since I was in Munich, but I have always remembered it fondly.

I rooted for the Germans in the World Cup this year, and saw that that a majority of players were from Bayern Munich - so between the great football and my love of the city, I am a natural Bayern Munich fan.
vlodko62
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Archit » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:32 pm

I am Archit from India, I am 17 and i study theoritical physics , thats where i picked up an obsession with germany. Hitzfield was a tactical warhorse, his gameplan is better to watch than a team with 11 xavis. I support bayern since they have german internationals. No offence but LVG is not a very good tactician.His gameplan during the CL final was pathetic, Schweinsteiger should have been made into a AMF, he was poor in the back line with van bommel covering up for him most of the time, his passing range doesnt match xabi alonsos or pirlos either.
Archit

Postby Element » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:35 pm

Archit wrote:I am Archit from India, I am 17 and i study theoritical physics , thats where i picked up an obsession with germany. Hitzfield was a tactical warhorse, his gameplan is better to watch than a team with 11 xavis. I support bayern since they have german internationals. No offence but LVG is not a very good tactician.His gameplan during the CL final was pathetic, Schweinsteiger should have been made into a AMF, he was poor in the back line with van bommel covering up for him most of the time, his passing range doesnt match xabi alonsos or pirlos either.

3rd Indian in the house (After Appudds and PAbloengima)

Welcome Man

About the CL final , He should ahve kept schweinsteiger where he was but he should have ordered the team to Start Shooting from outside the box (Not only Robben ) , we have Van Bommel and Schweisnteiger who can Shoot Rockets
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Introduce yourself here

Postby Archit » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:17 pm

We attacked inter, inter expected us to attack. Even Barcelona with all their fancy footed players couldnt do a thing, We needed long range efforts, but schweinsteiger, robben and van bommel need space for their rockets, they were closed down effectively . We should have changed the entire gameplan , we should have played like how germany played against spain, let the roll the ball, sit back and hit them, we have great pace on the counters to outrun lucio/samuel. we could easily lured maicon forward.
We just never gave the possesion to them, this is what inter are trained for, they are trained for beating attacking teams like barcelona or the current bayern. LVG has to go
Archit

Postby Element » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:07 pm

Archit wrote: but schweinsteiger, robben and van bommel need space for their rockets, they were closed down effectively

there were many times where he midfiled was ONLY Hours , they could have taken at least 6 25 meter shots
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:57 am

We needed Ribery, so Robben wouldn't have had 3 players over him everytime he had the ball
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:16 am

YlonenXabi wrote:We needed Ribery, so Robben wouldn't have had 3 players over him everytime he had the ball

Exactly
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBLeb » Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:48 am

Is this a football discussion topic?
Or New members introducing topic?

AH SORRY! I'm not allowed to complain now since im a new Member.

23 years old and Bayern fan since 12 years.
Located in the Middle East
FCBLeb
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sch0ll7 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:29 am

welcome FCBLeb
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Element » Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:17 pm

FCBLeb wrote:Is this a football discussion topic?
Or New members introducing topic?

AH SORRY! I'm not allowed to complain now since im a new Member.

23 years old and Bayern fan since 12 years.
Located in the Middle East

Welcome

and yes complaining starts when you reach 1000 posts (At that time , you will stop caring :mrgreen: :mrgreen: )
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Re: Bayern Munich or Germany

Postby Deutschland » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:21 am

hi I am new here :)
Deutschland
First post

Postby Psychaz » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:57 am

hi, i have been posting here for a while, im called Rob and i have just turned 19, im originally from Atlanta, GA, but i live in England most of the time now, i'm a big Bayern fan for 10 years, i'm also a massive basketball fan, repping my home town Atlanta Hawks 8)
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:13 pm

Psychaz wrote:repping my home town Atlanta Hawks

You got killed in the play offs

Joe Johnson did not help you guys

I am a huge LA lakers fan AKA The Champions
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Psychaz » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:37 pm

Element wrote:
Psychaz wrote:repping my home town Atlanta Hawks

You got killed in the play offs

Joe Johnson did not help you guys

I am a huge LA lakers fan AKA The Champions

i know i was at most of the home games :( , we overpaid Johnson also, but oh well we needed to keep him, Josh Smith is beast though, met him in real life also :D
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby andrew » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:28 pm

Hi I'm Andrew Crossfield from NYC and have been a Bayern fan since the 70's when the Kaiser was roaming the field. Happily Beckenbauer came to NYC to play for the Cosmo's and I had a chance to watch him even though he was a bit older.
I love Bayern and was able to go to Madrid and see them in the CL finals this past May which was a highlight even though the outcome was not! I look forward to being here and chatting with you all.
andrew
First post

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge