You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:48 pm

In Malta, Maltese and English are the official languages. People can also speak Italian fluently, since we get a lot of Italian TV. Then we also learn another language. In my case I chose German and I know the basics of German, but I can't speak it fluently.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby podolski4life » Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:38 am

I speak about 1 and ½ languages. English being the no-brainer, and some Spanish.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:18 am

i speak English, Russian ,a bit of French , Modern Greek including the Greek Pontian dialect which is a way of ancient Greek and the Cypriot dialect.
I want to learn German but i have no time for that ..
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini731 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:48 am

hey guys and gals. my name is Victor. I'm from Chicago, USA. I don't really like American soccer, and I love Germany. So Bayern Munich it is. it's awesome that I finally found an active Bayern forum. Although the URL is quite easy to know. lol... :oops:
Schweini731
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby diegis » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:07 am

Runty wrote:Yeah man, he's our national team goal keeper. He's a smart one, got out of the raging cesspool that is New Zealand football. Last time I saw him play was when NZ had a friendly against Brazil just before the World Cup. He played really well even though we lost 4-0 (We held them off for 43 minutes, I was suprised). I can't believe you know the Knights, I'm so embarassed!

well i think he will leave Dinamo this winter, he didnt play much.. he is used as 2nd gk :roll:
:D :D Knights is the only team i know from NZ
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:50 pm

Schweini731 wrote:hey guys and gals. my name is Victor. I'm from Chicago, USA. I don't really like American soccer, and I love Germany. So Bayern Munich it is. it's awesome that I finally found an active Bayern forum. Although the URL is quite easy to know. lol... :oops:

Welcome to the forum, Victor :)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Schweini731 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:39 pm

MUTU wrote:
Schweini731 wrote:hey guys and gals. my name is Victor. I'm from Chicago, USA. I don't really like American soccer, and I love Germany. So Bayern Munich it is. it's awesome that I finally found an active Bayern forum. Although the URL is quite easy to know. lol... :oops:

Welcome to the forum, Victor :)

thanx...
Schweini731
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby tracylynn » Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:52 pm

Welcome to the board, Victor!

I have to admit, Victor, but we're a lot alike. I'm not really into American soccer and I prefer the Bundesliga over all the other leagues combine.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fa » Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:49 pm

I was wondering, what do you all do to earn your living? and how do u spend your free time?

I still go to school (college or high school, dont know how its called) in Brussels. to be exact, im studying Business Economics. In my spare time i play football and i love to snowboard. I also fancy online gaming 8)
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby kevh26 » Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:12 pm

i work in human resources developing management information and producing reports ...

spare time wise, poker, football, and going out with mates tends to do the trick
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:52 am

I'm a college student studying education and, at the moment, I do work part-time for the schools as a substitute teacher.

My hobbies are football (of course), reading especially history books and mystery novels, music (we need a thread on what music we listen to) and taking care of animals at the Animal Welfare League.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fa » Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:09 pm

My hobbies are football (of course), reading especially history books and mystery novels, music (we need a thread on what music we listen to) and taking care of animals at the Animal Welfare League.[/quote]

so you must be a real pet lover? :D by the way, what kind of animals are we talking about here? The regular dogs and cats, or also others?
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:03 pm

I'm in sixth form [which is like just college 16-18] and doing English literature, History, Media and Psychology. I think I'm one of the youngest here.

Spare time: football, going out, teenagery things etc. and yes, music. Let's get a music topic ^^
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby kevh26 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:58 pm

Mirage wrote:I'm in sixth form [which is like just college 16-18] and doing English literature, History, Media and Psychology. I think I'm one of the youngest here.

Spare time: football, going out, teenagery things etc. and yes, music. Let's get a music topic ^^

I did a level english lit... are you reading enduring love and safe as houses?

a lot of colleges seem to be using these two
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:18 am

fa wrote:so you must be a real pet lover? :D by the way, what kind of animals are we talking about here? The regular dogs and cats, or also others?

I love all animals. I've worked with dogs, cats, birds, hamsters, rabbits, and snakes just to name a few. I'm not scared of snakes at all. I once put a boa contrictor around my neck before. That was neat. However, I'm like a lot typical women, I'm scared of spiders. I will scream and run away if I see a spider.

This may sound weird, or it probably is weird, but my dream vacation is to go diving with sharks. I hope one day I will be able to do that.
tracylynn
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge