You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby uzi716 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:38 pm

Hey everyone I am a huge Bayern fan over in America. I really got into soccer after the 2009 Confederations Cup when the US made it into the final. I started liking Bayern right after I got a copy of FIFA10 and have been foloowing the team since then.
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:12 pm

Welcome to the forum! :) You're not the only fan living in the US here.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Toba » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:47 pm

Just joined today
Toba
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby wrb1990 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:05 am

Hello all! Bayern fan in the US here. I started following the team after watching/enjoying Germany, and more specifically Kahn, in the '02 WC. Glad I found this forum!
wrb1990
First post

Postby Element » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:32 pm

wrb1990 wrote:Hello all! Bayern fan in the US here. I started following the team after watching/enjoying Germany, and more specifically Kahn, in the '02 WC. Glad I found this forum!

welcome
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby bayern.ba » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:59 pm

Hi, Im also new here...

My name is Rasim, Im from Bosnia and Herzegovina. I hope Im not the only one from my country here. Im so glad that I have found this forum. I can now talk with real Bayern fans :D

I lived in Munich 8 years (jan 1992 - dez 1999) and thats probably the reason why I support Bayern, because I support them for so long time that I really dont now why I support them on the first place :) but thats not important anyway.

Now I want to say some things about Bayern:
- For me the worst FCB players in the last season - Martin Demichelis, Danijel Pranjić
- For me the best FCB players in the last season - Phillip Lahm, Ivica Olić, Arjen Robben
- Who should we sell - Demichelis, Lell, Gorlitz, Braafheid, Pranjić, Gomez
- Who should we loan out - Kraft, Ekici
- Who should we buy - Adler, Coentrao, Subotić, Džeko, Kopplin (Bayern II)

First team:
Adler
Subotić Badstuber
Lahm Coentrao
Schweinsteiger v. Bommel
Robben Ribery
Džeko Olić

Second team:
Butt
v. Buyten Breno
Kopplin Contento
Tymoshchuk
Altintop Kroos Alaba
Klose Muller

Backup: Rensing, Ottl, Sosa
bayern.ba
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Element » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:44 pm

bayern.ba wrote:My name is Rasim, Im from Bosnia and Herzegovina. I hope Im not the only one from my country here. Im so glad that I have found this forum. I can now talk with real Bayern fans

hi

Welcome

you are not the only one

We Have Thulkazal , sch0ll7 (currently lives in Slovenia) and also A Cruz who is a croatian living in Bosnia

Cruz also lived 8 years in munich
bayern.ba wrote: Kopplin (Bayern II)

Kopplin has left Bayern and signed With VFL Bochum
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Inzel » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:39 am

Hi! I am a student from Norway. I have supported Bayern since that dreadfull night in Barcelona 1999. It's nice to see such a good forum devoted to Bayern.
Inzel
First post

Postby The Spyware » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:15 pm

Hi
I am Ahmed EL Shall,19 years old, from Egypt(But btw no one calls me Ahmed, All the peaople call me "Shall" directly :o ) and I am studying medicine #-o ,,
I signed up here nearly one year ago But i was reading only the posts of the members with very little contribution from myself and after the miserable start of the season i got dpressed a little and i didn't enter the forum for a while :| but then I entered back after the CL final loss against Inter when I was really sad and then after feeling how much the members here adore Bayern and how much Bayern represents to all the members here, I loved really this place and I nearly enter daily here many times, Also the forum grew up significantly than the last year,,

My Life nearlly is all about Bayern, Germany, Zamalek "my beloved club here in Egypt"(beside my damn study), The three are the main and the only sources of Happiness and also Disappointement in my life (But sadly for the last 7 or 8 years nearly all were disappointment and derpression :| till LvG which brung many Joy to my life and the last season is unforgettable for me except for the last unlucky day )

For Bayern I begun to love Bayern after the sh!tty scenario in 99 final (I really thanks God that i wasn't a real supporter of Bayern then because surely i would have died ) ,and then in 2001 I was really impressed by the team that kicked the A$$ of Real and Manu(the most club i hate in my life after "El Ahly" the rivals of Zamalek in Egypt) and the impressive Kahn in the final then I begin to support Bayern but only In Europe,then Kahn was the reason that I supported Germany in 2002 and from now then I always supported Bayern and Germany every competition

Also I love Bundesliga my favourite league and I support all the German teams in Europe and specially I love Bremen,Leverkusen,Wolfsburg recently

Really the forum here is great and the members are very great with many brilliant points of view, Hope Bayern brings joy and happiness to us of all always and hope A day will come when we stand here toghether celebrating Bayern lifting the CL trophy,,
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:23 am

Hehe, we've known you for a while now. Bayern is something important in our lives to all of us, I'm sure.

With LVG as Bayern coach, all the young players coming up both at club and NT level, I think both Bayern and Germany have some golden years coming up. Hopefully, I am right, and we'll all still be here together to celebrate them together. :D
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:07 am

The Spyware wrote:Hi
I am Ahmed EL Shall,19 years old, from Egypt(But btw no one calls me Ahmed, All the peaople call me "Shall" directly ) and I am studying medicine ,,
I signed up here nearly one year ago But i was reading only the posts of the members with very little contribution from myself and after the miserable start of the season i got dpressed a little and i didn't enter the forum for a while but then I entered back after the CL final loss against Inter when I was really sad and then after feeling how much the members here adore Bayern and how much Bayern represents to all the members here, I loved really this place and I nearly enter daily here many times, Also the forum grew up significantly than the last year,,

My Life nearlly is all about Bayern, Germany, Zamalek "my beloved club here in Egypt"(beside my damn study), The three are the main and the only sources of Happiness and also Disappointement in my life (But sadly for the last 7 or 8 years nearly all were disappointment and derpression till LvG which brung many Joy to my life and the last season is unforgettable for me except for the last unlucky day )

Hi , better late than never

I like your contribution to that Forum , You posts might not Be "Shiny" But you ALWAYS MAKE SENSE

We Have an Egyptian here , who also studies medicine but is a fan of Al-Ahly i suppose (You will like each other :mrgreen: )

about this forum , it is great , it is The My Number 1 HOBBY

I will always Give my 100% for this forum

like i said , i hate forums , but this forum is just amazing

All of the members are nice , and Are Smart (none of them is stupid even though some Stupid things happen)

I Think that Our Forum is now after Dedication and Hard Work from nearly all the users , THE NUMBER 1 Bayern News Website (Fighting with Transfermarkt in my opinion , but we will beat them)

and our forum now is really " Your guide to FC Bayern Munich"
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby BilalRibery » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:07 pm

Hi I'm Bilal Sahi, I'm 14 years old i come from Pakistan. I have been a Bayern fan Recently. I am a huge fan of Franck Ribery. :D :mrgreen:
BilalRibery
First post

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:23 pm

=D> =D> =D> =D>

Welcome to the forum, mate :D
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Von Galizien » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:53 pm

Hi,

My name is Heinz von Galizien, I am 19 years old and live in the US. I am Ukrainian by country of origin, though I am ethnically German.

Been a Bayern fan for quite some time; mostly through the exploits of Bayern players on the Nationalmannschaft
Von Galizien
First post

Postby Element » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:21 pm

Welcome mr American-Ukranian-German :D
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge