You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby Element » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:38 pm

mknard wrote:I have seen some racism here

it just happened one time man !!!!

dont overrate it
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby appudds » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:01 pm

Element wrote:it just happened one time man !!!!

Yeah...
A small misunderstanding... Dont worry.. It wont happen again!
Enjoy urself in this forum!
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby mknard » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:23 pm

Element wrote:
mknard wrote:I have seen some racism here

it just happened one time man !!!!

dont overrate it

i only said i have seen it, im not overrating it
mknard
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby eddinanM3 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:20 am

Good to see that Bayern has friends up north in Norway as well. Do you catch the games on the internet or on a cable/sat system?

Which game are you planning on going to at Allianz?
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Jurvansuu » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:29 pm

Oh . I also tought this would be my chance to introduce myself ---> so here goes.

Also a hardcore FCB fan from up north , this time from FINLAAAAAND .

I fell in love with southern germany and munchen when i visited south germany autumn 2006. since then i have also been a diehard Bayern fan. I dont really post a lot , but my posts are usually quite long and informative :? ....and i also have strong opinions on everything that concerns FCB...but dont we all ? :mrgreen:

Oh . And i definetly watch every game Bayern plays , usually via Sopcast as the only finnish sports channel just sold the bundesliga rights away #-o , but one can watch all of the FC Bayern games via sopcast just as well .

Cheers.
Jurvansuu
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby tappinho » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:51 pm

After all these Scandinavian mates, you surely need an Italian FCB fan!

In love with Bayern since Matthaeus' times... Dying in Barcelona... Dying in Milan (on a dear opposite side :D )...

Hoping to have fun here, match after match... to the glory!
Still missing my dear Deisler...
_____

Neuer mind the Ballacks
tappinho
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby appudds » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:34 am

Jurvansuu wrote:Oh . I also tought this would be my chance to introduce myself ---> so here goes.

I fell in love with southern germany and munchen when i visited south germany autumn 2006. since then i have also been a diehard Bayern fan. I dont really post a lot , but my posts are usually quite long and informative :? ....and i also have strong opinions on everything that concerns FCB...but dont we all ? :mrgreen:

Oh . And i definetly watch every game Bayern plays , usually via Sopcast as the only finnish sports channel just sold the bundesliga rights away #-o , but one can watch all of the FC Bayern games via sopcast just as well .

Nice to see finnish fans for der FCB!
Have a nice time here buddy! :D
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby eddinanM3 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:55 am

Nine times out of ten when GOLTv doesn't have the Bayern games on, ESPN 360 has them on the internet and the quality is much better than any other live stream I have seen on the net. Some of you guys up north or down south might want to check it out because they have had at least 8 or 9 games on so far this season.
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Postby appudds » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:22 am

The good thing in india is they broadcast BL matches here...
Dat too mostly only Bayern matches! :D
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby Paddy » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:50 am

Luckly we have Eurosport Bundesliga that covers ( that's right you guessed it) Bundesliga.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:01 pm

Jurvansuu wrote:Oh . I also tought this would be my chance to introduce myself ---> so here goes.

Cheers.

Finland...Great country! I really enjoyed my stay there which was only for 1 week. I wish i could have stayed longer. Also you've got great public transport - free tram rides :P
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

kled;Introduce yourself here!

Postby lahm1981 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:04 pm

Hi everebody,

I'm khaled , I'm 29 years old from Algeria and I work as a computing engineer in telecomunication.

I've been a Bayern fan since my childhood..........my very best player is philip Lahm.

Ps: i'm looking for a poster of bayern's team 2009/2010...please help me!!

thanks.
lahm1981
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Element » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:08 pm

lahm1981 wrote:Hi everebody,

I'm khaled , I'm 29 years old from Algeria and I work as a computing engineer in telecomunication.

I've been a Bayern fan since my childhood..........my very best player is philip Lahm.

thanks.

Have A Nice Day

Hope taht you enjoy ur stay in this forum

here is a link to the poster http://shop.fcbayern.de/en/80/71/-fcb-T ... 09_2010--/
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:27 pm

lahm1981 wrote:Hi everebody,

thanks.

Welcome!!!!!
U like bleach? :D
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby medjahedm » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:21 pm

Hey guys,

Im a 17 year old German born in America (but originally from Munich) currently living in Switzerland. Ive always been a bayern fan but only really started following them a few years ago when I moved back to Europe.

Anyway its really great to find a forum like this :D
medjahedm
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge