You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby fcb-mestre » Sat May 30, 2009 11:13 am

mackoy wrote:Welcome to the forum Josef, Robert and fcb-mestre (Italian and support Germany and Bayern - that's a rarity!) :D

oh yes, I know it's very uncommon! :D
I'm proud of this! oh, i forgot, my name is Alvise (typical name of Venice, where i live)
fcb-mestre
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ss1988 » Sun May 31, 2009 2:19 am

hi,i am jordan from bulgaria.
ss1988
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tomas » Sun May 31, 2009 7:22 pm

fcb-mestre wrote:
mackoy wrote:Welcome to the forum Josef, Robert and fcb-mestre (Italian and support Germany and Bayern - that's a rarity!) :D

oh yes, I know it's very uncommon! :D
I'm proud of this! oh, i forgot, my name is Alvise (typical name of Venice, where i live)

Ive travelled all over Italy and got married there. I love Venice... great city!
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby olek » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:57 pm

Hi there, I'm Marcin from Ostroleka, Poland.
olek
First post

Postby srdr » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:15 pm

thank you mutu. ı am from germany but ı am a turkish. ı support bayern munchen and fenerbahçe :)
srdr
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby nur4bayern » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:13 pm

Hi everyone!

Although a newbie here I've been a FC Bayern fan since I was a kid (I'm going to be 50 this year). Both of my parents were born in Germany but I am an American and live in Southern California. I've visited Germany several times over the years but always during the summer when the team was on vacation, or holiday as they say in Europe. Still, I've seen them play here in the USA, I think the first time was in the mid-sixties when they played Manchester United in a friendly at the Los Angeles Coliseum.

With satellite TV and the internet it's great to be able to see them play so much, which is a far cry from all of the years I spent reading the California-Staats Zeitung (a German newspaper printed weekly in California) to keep up with the team.

My favorite players are Lahm and Schweini not just because of their efforts on the pitch but also since they are both Bavarians. If you've ever had the pleasure of visiting Bavaria, you'll know why I'm endeared to them.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:50 am

Hi ! After a couple of weeks reading, I finally decided to post here.

I'm 20 and i'm from Spain. I'm a huge Bayern and Germany fan since I was a kid. I love everything related to that country

My all time favourite players from Bayern are Giovane Elber, Mehmet Scholl and Oliver Kahn, but I also admire Matthäus, Salihamidzic, Paulo Sergio, Luca Toni, Makaay, Schweini or Ribery.

Also, my favourite -not retired- player is Michael Ballack.

Last year my dream came true and I could see FC Bayern live !! It was in Getafe :D I travelled 500km to see that game and man, it was **** awesome.
I took some pics in front of the Bayern Bus at the end of the match.I thumbed up Schweini, who also thumbed up to me :D

By the way, it's awesome finding people like nur4bayern and read their stories about supporting FCB 8)
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby tangolike » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:52 pm

Hi all
I am from India.
I work in financial services.
I have been following bayern actively since 98
I was very sad in 99 when I saw Bayern cheated out of CL by the the Manure.
But I was also not very convinced with Bayern victory over Valencia.
I usually am surprised by some of the decisions that management of Bayern take (like not investing properly in goalkeeper or central defence).
I have always wanted for Bayern to be a club like Milan (the team that were edged out by Liverpool).
I know that is easily possible.
And I hope it happens soon.
Cheers
tangolike

Postby Aequitas1987 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:56 pm

Hi,

I am 22 years old and currently am a student in NYU in New York City but originally from Singapore. I have been a Bayern fan from the mid 90's. Since then i have been obsessed with Bayern and have made it a mission of mine to find out everything i can about this great team. Some of the favorite players of all time include, Lothar Matthäus =D> , Oliver Khan, Roy Makaay and Miroslav Klose.

The best time i ever had was in my freshman year in Italy when i went to octoberfest in Munich and got to see the Allianz stadium as well and octoberfest is just the best place for a beer lover like me.

Extremely excited about our team (based on the transfer season) next season. 09-10. One of my wishes is that Bayern will be the first team to win the CL back to back since 92. That would be an amazing accomplishment.
My Bayern Munich Video Compilation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7FEfz_Vu3Q&feature=player_embedded

#1 Fan of Thomas Muller in starting 11
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Murta » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:48 pm

Hi!
I 'm from Croatia. I 'm still student couse I am 14 years old. I am Bayern fan since I was 9. I got Bayern shirt and I started to watch Bayern and in a year I become a fan. My favourite players were Roy Makaay and Mehmet Scholl, and now Phillip Lahm. Hope Bayern could win CL next season. :D
Murta
Getting the hang of it

Postby crazymo » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:52 pm

So many people from other countrys in here, awesome! For me, i come from germany. Near Munich to be exact ;). So I have the chance to see the Team from time to time live at the stadium or trainings. Fave player is Andreas Görlitz, and I am so happy to have him back since this year ;).
crazymo
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby mice0217 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:45 am

Hi all!
I'm Zhang Lu, from China. I'm going to study my master course in U of Utah, US.
I've been a Bayern fan since 1995. I also support Bundesliga and German team. :D
mice0217
First post

Postby armbrust » Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:46 pm

Hi, im alex from venezuela, been a bayer fan since kahn came , i love bundesliga (so i respect the other clubs),i die for the nationalmannschaft and im also a big shumy fan.

My best moment was kahns performance in the 01 cl against valencia, my worst nigthmare is manU comeback in 99 ( i cant believe it).

I dislike rm , spain national team and fernando alonso ( i have np with barcelona btw).

My dream is to see fcb become the biggest club in the world (we are # 4 atm) and maybe break rm record someday (sounds imposible , but like kahn allways said : never give up)
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby بايرن ميونخ » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:08 am

Hi All,

My Name is Nezar.
I'm from Jordan (Middle East) and work as Aircraft Engineer. 8)
My usermane is BAYERN MUNICH but in my langage. :D
I'm mad of Bayern and Mannschaft since 1990 =D>
بايرن ميونخ
Getting the hang of it

Postby Lello18 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:27 pm

Hi. My name is Elie Baroud, i live in lebanon. I've been a fan of Bayern Munich and Germany since 1998 (when i was 5 years old), Currently I am 16. When Ballack went to Chelsea in 06, My heart was split in two, so I am Chelsea and Bayern Munich supporter. I am moderator at Chelsea Forums, and new here to Bayern Forums.
I Just came after the Audi Cup win which was so sweat cause the win was against United!!!
Lello18
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge