You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby AvatarX » Sun May 03, 2009 9:41 am

Hello, I'm Nikos from Greece.

I'm 35. I was born in Germany and live in Greece from 1 year old.
I support Bayern and Germany NT many years (from about '86).

Best regards.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby mooncake » Wed May 06, 2009 1:48 pm

Hola! I'm Amelia, a lawyer and live in London
mooncake
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tomas » Wed May 06, 2009 3:50 pm

Whats harder a Bayern fan living in London or in Holland???!!!
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Juve_curr » Tue May 12, 2009 6:44 pm

Hi! :)

I'm Adrian and I'm from Ireland. I'm not going to lie, I'm not a Bayern fan. I support Juventus but I'm not here to cause trouble or anything. I hope you guys don't mind.
Juve_curr
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Tue May 12, 2009 9:10 pm

Welcome to the forum Adrian! I think I speak on behalf of all the Bayern fans on here when I say that any new member is welcome, even a Juve fan that's probably just on here to check out our point of view on the whole Diego transfer-saga. Don't worry, we're friendly and don't bite. :wink: :P
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby Juve_curr » Tue May 12, 2009 9:53 pm

MrLinky wrote:Welcome to the forum Adrian! I think I speak on behalf of all the Bayern fans on here when I say that any new member is welcome, even a Juve fan that's probably just on here to check out our point of view on the whole Diego transfer-saga. Don't worry, we're friendly and don't bite. :wink: :P

I'm glad to hear it. Yeah, the main reason I joined is the Diego saga. :D
Juve_curr
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby JayCee » Fri May 22, 2009 9:44 pm

Sup guys!? I'm Jay, 22 years old and a loooooooong time Bayern fan from Bonn, Germany. Good to be here \:D/
JayCee
First post

Postby duleman » Sun May 24, 2009 4:24 pm

Im Dušan (22yo) from Slovenija - Celje, nd im a Bayern fan!
duleman
First post

Postby USBayernMunichFan » Mon May 25, 2009 10:36 pm

Hello, hello Bayern fans! Glad to join the bunch. ... I'm a huge German national team fan and Bayern fan ... Schweini is my favorite, but anyone in the FCB colors is all right with me. Tip of the cap to getting second in the Bundesliga - which is good enough for me this season - and looking forward to the offseason moves. ... I'm across the pond in Philadelphia (U.S.).
The champions .... 2013/14
USBayernMunichFan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby timust3 » Tue May 26, 2009 11:14 pm

Guten Tag Bayern Fans!

My name is Tim Siukola. I live in Indianapolis, Indiana in the US. I became an FC Bayern supporter during the summer of 07. In preparation for a vacation to Germany I decided to start following the beautiful game. After doing some research on the Bundesliga I decided that I should root for the best. I had the pleasure of visiting the Allianz Arena while I was in Munchen, but I didn't get the chance to see a match. I followed the results for a while online until I was able to get GolTV in the States so I could watch the games. After the double last season I've been hooked.

It's not easy being a football fan in the US, so I'm looking forward to having a place to discuss my favorite club. It should be an exciting summer of transfer activity. I'm happy to put the Klinsman era behind us and get back to dominating the Bundesliga and being the best team in Europe!
timust3
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MaCk0y » Wed May 27, 2009 11:45 am

Welcome to the forum Jay, Dusan, USBayernMunichFan and Tim ! :)
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea

Postby alex28 » Fri May 29, 2009 11:18 pm

Hey guys am new here,

My name is josef am from Iraq, been a bayern fan almost all my life (am 27 right now). My father used to be a huge munich supporter and thats when he converted me to lovin this club :D . I work as a banker and part time online broker ...
alex28
Getting the hang of it

Postby Bayernox » Sat May 30, 2009 9:09 am

Hi everyone newbie here. My name is Robert i am from Oxford. Have been a Bayern fan for a while 1999 ( yes that final )
Bayernox
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby fcb-mestre » Sat May 30, 2009 10:13 am

Hi to everybody!
I'm a new entry in this forum. I love to see how many FCB fans from all over the world write here :D
I'm italian, 22, and I support Bayern and Germany since 2000.
Hope to share with you opinions, comments and ideas towards the best team in the planet!
fcb-mestre
Getting the hang of it

Postby MaCk0y » Sat May 30, 2009 10:56 am

Welcome to the forum Josef, Robert and fcb-mestre (Italian and support Germany and Bayern - that's a rarity!) :D
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge