You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby MaCk0y » Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:09 pm

Please stay on topic, which is introducing yourself. :P

Thank you.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Blaugrana » Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:35 am

Halo, wie gehts? :)

I`m an admin from FC Barcelona forum. Hope I can contribute in FC Barcelona - Bayern Munchen topic. I have some bad memories with Barca-Bayern matches with Bavarians knocking us out of Champions League some 10 years ago.
I would also appreciate if some of you would find time to register at our forum and share views about the upcoming CL clash from Bayern supporters standpoint.

Anyway, glad to be here!
Blaugrana
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bavarian-10 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:56 am

hi

my name is ali..am 26 years old from libanon, am in love with bayern munchen since i was 14 years old, i wish them this season all the best.

thanks for everyone accepting me here.
Bavarian-10
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:09 am

Welcome to the forum , to all the Barca fans on here. Enjoy your stay and may the better team win in the quarter-final ! =D>
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby raz25 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:58 pm

Hi all! My name is Razvan, I'm 15 and I come from Arad, Romania. Sadly, I'm the only Bayern fan in the city (about 300k people). :lol: I'm joking , it's just that everyone's I know favorite teams are Manchester, Barcelona or Real Madrid. My love for Bayern and Germany came almost 3 years ago when I went on a 1 month trip to my uncle in Munich, Furstenfeldbruck more exactly, where he lives. I never had a favorite football team till then. One day he was watching a football game, and I asked him "who's playing?" He answered "bayern- don't remeber", "which are you supporting?", "are you kiddin? When Bayern plays it's scheisse egal the opponents must get crushed". He later told me that Schweinsteiger was the best player and one of the best in the world. I had and I still have a lot of respect for my uncle and admired him a lot for being, you know, an all around cool guy. So that day I got a favorite football team and a favorite soccer player :lol: . Those words "scheisse egal the opponents must get crushed" kept haunting me and i became more and more interested in Bayern. My dream is to go on Allianz Arena, maybe next summer I really hope so. Go bayern! Stern des sudens!
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby reiniksrobis » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:32 pm

I wish your dream to come true! I was in Allianz Arena ;) I bought Ribery's fan shirt[my favorite player], another shirt[10 euro each], Bayern 4-star baseballcap, new wallet and got some good stuff for free ;) In Bayern shop things are cheaper than in some other shops ;) I was there last summer and I remember everything. Allianz arena seats are so good. I could go there another year. My dream- to watch UEFA CL Final 2012 at Allianz Arena when Bayern will trash MU!

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Tomas » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:45 pm

Welcome to the forum!

reiniksrobis wrote: In Bayern shop things are cheaper than in some other shops ;

No kidding. Some of the shops around München had unmarked jerseys for €129 this past summer!
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby reiniksrobis » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:11 pm

Tomas wrote:Welcome to the forum!

reiniksrobis wrote: In Bayern shop things are cheaper than in some other shops ;

No kidding. Some of the shops around München had unmarked jerseys for €129 this past summer!

But i bought fan shirt! Yes, now there are sale, home, CL and away trikots for 45-50 euros and GK shirt-34,95 euro :o

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby iraqi fan » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:57 pm

hi... i'm Ahmed and i'm Iraqi but I live in Syria its in the mideast too!
I'm 27 yrs old and i'm a fan of Bayern and Germany since 1990, right after they won the world cup in Italy back then =D>
I still remember that day, it was the final Germany vs Argentina... I asked my uncle about whom would win the cup, he said: with no doubt Germany... and I asked "why?"... he said: simply... cuz they are the best team on all times... and yet there is Bayern Munich, the master of Bundesliga and one of the Europe giants!!
So.. it was the begin of the beautiful story and i never stopped loving or supporting Germany and Bayern.. and it went further too... I support every German club and a player if he plays in another club but Germans!!!
For now, i'm a moderator in Arabic Bayern forum... and its a huge part of my life!

Thanks for this beautiful fourm!
Best Regards!

Iraqi Fan
FC Bayern Forever Number 1
You Can Call Us The Champions Of The World
FC Bayern Forever Number 1
We Are Much Better Than The Rest
iraqi fan
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby VIKTOR84 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:12 am

Hi im VIktor from Macedonia,i'm Bayern fan sinc late 90 when Bayern lost against Man U in CL final,there was one of my school friends that was occupaed of FC Bayern and make me curios about this,couse i didn,t have a favorite team untill then,and since that year i'm waithing to see Bayern to win the CL,witch i would like to see it in near future if not theis year [-o< cears
VIKTOR84
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SilentStrike » Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:24 pm

yo im Albert which is a weird name some ppl think but i dont care :mrgreen:
How I got interested in Bayern is actually through the National Team, I was at my grandparents house during the 2002 World Cup finals which was played on my 10th birthday :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 30 June 2002. My grandfather was supporting Germany cus that would be better for the Dutch economy (LOL) so I also supported them. Later I heard that The NT doesnt play as frequently as clubs so I started looking at the Bundesliga. Not long after that I discovered my love and passion for Bayern Munich. What is unique about the way I started to support Bayern though, is that I support all German clubs in some way. This is complicated and u guys prolly dont care much so I wont explain, but it all comes down to me still supporting the German National team over the Dutch one. For example euro 2004. All my friends were watching with me while they were wearing orange and I was wearing a german scarf :P
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby MrLinky » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:28 pm

Must be hard being a Germany fan in Netherlands. :P
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby SilentStrike » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:49 pm

oh yea lol, my friends always make fun of me about it (jokingly). When going out on football nights I also need to be careful what to say, drunk guys can be quite aggressive.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby mmm32 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:53 pm

I'm Matt from the US. Been a fan since probably the '02 world cup. I loved Kahn. Such an imposing figure between the post. I get a lot of games on goaltv and all the information I can from the web. looking forward to going through the forum.
mmm32
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Tomas » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:05 pm

Welcome Matt, no pun intended!
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge