You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby fcbfin » Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:15 pm

fa wrote:Hi FCBFIN, where exactly do u life in Finland? i studied there for 4months last year, in a town called Lappeenranta.. the thing i was wondering about is: does LPR have a good football team in the highest league?

greetz

I am from Jyvaskyla (JKL). I dont know any major football team from LPR, I quess they play only hockey (as usual) in there. As you might learn hockey is the thing in here, not football. Football cannot rise above hockey unless Finland goes to Euro 2008 or something like that. Looking good right now, we are leading our group.
SUPPORT FROM THE NORTH
fcbfin
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:03 am

Hockey or ice hockey? If it's ice hockey, global warming might change that :mrgreen:
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fcbfin » Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:41 pm

MUTU wrote:Hockey or ice hockey? If it's ice hockey, global warming might change that :mrgreen:

Ice hockey. Since fifties they have played it inside. Big Inside Arenas these days. Global warming is still wellcome since its bit chilly here today...
SUPPORT FROM THE NORTH
fcbfin
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby fa » Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:10 pm

Yeah we often went to the Arena in LPR to see ice-hockey !! the name of the team was "SaiPa" I also participated in a little football tournament against finnish teams and i noticed they play football as it was ice hockey. By this I mean: a lot of power-play, fysical and tackles..

but like u said Finland is doing great on the football stage. You are in the same group for EURO 2008 as me, belgium, and i gotta say i hope you guys can win the group.. especially with Litmanen you got a great striker, bit old but still very good, and more and more scandinavian players find their way to the bigger leagues in Europe. I believe there even is a Finnish goalkeeper in the Premier League. Untill last year Hannu Tihinnen played at a Belgian club named Anderlecht, but now he plays in Austria or something..

Anyhow, is there anyone who ll go to see the EURO 2008 matches??
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:21 pm

fa wrote:Yeah we often went to the Arena in LPR to see ice-hockey !! the name of the team was "SaiPa" I also participated in a little football tournament against finnish teams and i noticed they play football as it was ice hockey. By this I mean: a lot of power-play, fysical and tackles..

but like u said Finland is doing great on the football stage. You are in the same group for EURO 2008 as me, belgium, and i gotta say i hope you guys can win the group.. especially with Litmanen you got a great striker, bit old but still very good, and more and more scandinavian players find their way to the bigger leagues in Europe. I believe there even is a Finnish goalkeeper in the Premier League. Untill last year Hannu Tihinnen played at a Belgian club named Anderlecht, but now he plays in Austria or something..

Anyhow, is there anyone who ll go to see the EURO 2008 matches??

Finland have decent players. Most of them play in Anfield..:D

Hyypia, Finnan...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby diegis » Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:47 pm

fa wrote:Anyhow, is there anyone who ll go to see the EURO 2008 matches??
possible, if romania will qualifies :lol: :lol:
Last edited by diegis on Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fa » Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:24 pm

hEhE, i also want to go to EURO 2008.. the only problem is that the belgian national team really sucks :shock:

but to be honest, i would just go there to watch those hot swedish girl 8)
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fcbfin » Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:29 pm

Litmanen, Hyypia, Tihinen, Vayrynen, Forssell, Jeremenko Jr, Kolkka, Jääskeläinen. I think we are getting there if there is not too many players in the hospital, like it is right now. Euro 2008 is of course must if Finland makes it there. It will be huge amount of fans there becaouse it is the first
time, if.....
SUPPORT FROM THE NORTH
fcbfin
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby fa » Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:26 pm

well we almost got 150 members, and this in 3 months :D

GOOD JOB MUTU !!

So all you newbies, get ready to introduce yourself here!! 8)
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:31 pm

fa wrote:well we almost got 150 members, and this in 3 months :D

GOOD JOB MUTU !!

So all you newbies, get ready to introduce yourself here!! 8)

:D thanks
If the members here can spread the word WITHOUT SPAMMING to other Bayern fans, it would be greatly appreciated!
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby diegis » Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:49 pm

MUTU wrote: :D thanks
If the members here can spread the word WITHOUT SPAMMING to other Bayern fans, it would be greatly appreciated!

lol nice number of posts u've got :lol: 666 :twisted:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:27 pm

supr4king wrote:
MUTU wrote: :D thanks

lol nice number of posts u've got :lol: 666 :twisted:

THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST!!!!!!!!!!! keep it at 666.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:59 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:keep it at 666.

Ok :P
Woops! :mrgreen:
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Mirage » Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:41 pm

I'd love to go to Euro 2008. I'd probably be able to afford it, but it falls smack bang in the middle of some big exams I have. Might have to wait til 2010 instead :P
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Castel » Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:14 pm

hello,

Name is Matt, and im from the state of Pennsylvania in the US. Been a Bayern fan since the late 90s and look forward to posting on here. Ive been on quite a few internet forums for general football which are mainly for the money leagues, so its nice to find a forum just for Bayern. 8)
Castel
Hey, I'm new here!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge