You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby Nentori » Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:33 pm

Im Nentor Korca. Im from Kosova and im 17 years old!

i see here lot of albanian fans that support fcBayern munchen.

I hope to engjoy here.
Nentori
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Karlo » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:16 am

Hello i'm Karlo and i'm coming from Zagreb, Croatia. i'm 20 years old student, and i'm supporting bayern since 96'.
Karlo
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby chazer » Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:32 pm

Hi! i am the Chazer!
FCB ist meister!
i'm fan for Bayern from 90's.
Best regards!
Chazer
chazer
First post

Postby SilentStrike » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:41 am

Hi, Im Albert.

Im 16 years old and I come from Holland
Ive been bayern supporter for quite a long time now, and im really glad to find this englihs bayern forum as i cant speak german.

I know its strange that i support bayern even though im dutch, but thats prolly cus dutch football is boorringg :P
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MatFCB97 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:10 pm

Hello folks

I am Matt, 20. I live in Poland in medium city called Kalisz. I am FC Bayern fan since 1997.

If someone wants to talk on msn about FCB, my address: zabicki87@gmail.com Everyone is welcome.

Greetings!
MatFCB97
Getting the hang of it

Postby Bierhoff » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:01 am

Hello there!

My name is Adam, 18 years old, and I'm from Stockholm, Sweden. Been a fan of Bayern since I was born, or something like that, in my early days.

Hope to have fun at this forum! :)
Bierhoff
Getting the hang of it

Postby MatFCB97 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:11 am

Welcome to the forum mate!
MatFCB97
Getting the hang of it

Postby Piazza » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:46 pm

Ok, my name is Piazza, I'm from the USA, and for my entire life, I've been a massive Manchester United fan, as my coach was from there. However, I've always watched Bayern with interest, especially after the 99 CL final. Great history, some of the all-time greatest players of all time. Beckenbauer, Effenberg, Muller, Scholl, Klinsmann and Matthaus all spring to mind.

The biggest thing drawing me to this forum, is the loan deal involving Landon Donovan, who is undoubtedly the greatest talent my country has ever produced, and I see this as the best way to see the true fans' opinion on him. Plus, I've always admired Jurgen Klinsmann, he's a great character for football.

I've always been on the lookout for a "second club" so to speak, and I believe I've found it.

God Bless.

:D
AND SOLSKJAER HAS WON IT!
Piazza
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby reiniksrobis » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:50 pm

Welcome Piazza :o You aren`t the only MU fan here. There is some people who supports that club[not me] :D

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:49 am

Bayern-Fans usually (not all of them) only feel antipathy towards ManU because of that painful 99 defeat , and I believe its gonna stay that way until we get our "revenge" and beat them in another CL-final.Lets hope it happens sometime soon. [-o<
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Piazza » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:53 am

MrLinky wrote:Bayern-Fans usually (not all of them) only feel antipathy towards ManU because of that painful 99 defeat , and I believe its gonna stay that way until we get our "revenge" and beat them in another CL-final.Lets hope it happens sometime soon. [-o<

I felt kind of bad for you guys, in all honesty, seeing Kuffour cry and all. We could easily be seeing you guys in a final soon enough, you have more than enough quality, and young quality at that, so long as you can hold onto the likes of Ribery and all of them.

[quote=reiniksrobis ]Welcome Piazza :o You aren`t the only MU fan here. There is some people who supports that club[not me] :D[/quote]
Thank you very much.
Piazza
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MrLinky » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:03 am

Yea it was devastating , but what can you do , thats football and thats what makes this game so exciting and entartaing.By the way , impressive 3-0 win against Chelsea last weekend.Mourinho probably cant sleep at night at the moment , trying to figure out the tactics he could use to beat ManU.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby Piazza » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:08 am

MrLinky wrote:Yea it was devastating , but what can you do , thats football and thats what makes this game so exciting and entartaing.By the way , impressive 3-0 win against Chelsea last weekend.Mourinho probably cant sleep at night at the moment , trying to figure out the tactics he could use to beat ManU.

Exactly! :P

There's just something about Mourinho's Inter, that makes me laugh, I fear them less than I'd fear any other draw we could have gotten. We slaughter Chelsea 3-0, and they draw Cagliari 1-1, I think Jose has lost the plot to be honest.
Piazza
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MrLinky » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:16 am

Piazza wrote:I think Jose has lost the plot to be honest.

I wouldnt be too sure of that one.I believe its gonna be a close-one , I think a lot is gonna depend on Ibrahimovic and his form.If he plays like he did last year in the CL there's no doubt about who the winner is gonna be , but if he plays like he did in a couple of Serie A matches Inter might make it.
Whats the deal with these 2 serbian guys anyway ? ... heard they're big talents with huge potential.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby Piazza » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:20 am

MrLinky wrote:
Piazza wrote:I think Jose has lost the plot to be honest.

I wouldnt be too sure of that one.I believe its gonna be a close-one , I think a lot is gonna depend on Ibrahimovic and his form.If he plays like he did last year in the CL there's no doubt about who the winner is gonna be , but if he plays like he did in a couple of Serie A matches Inter might make it.
Whats the deal with these 2 serbian guys anyway ? ... heard they're big talents with huge potential.

The big thing with Zlatan is gonna be how fit Rio Ferdinand, Nemanja Vidic, and Wes Brown are.

As far as the Serbs go, I've seen Tosic play in the Belgrade derby, and I'm quite excited, reminds me a lot of David Beckham, with his playmaking abilitly from the flank. Ljajic, I know nothing of, though I heard he's supposed to be the better attacking player. As far as I'm concerned, the quicker Nani is replaced by Tosic the happier I'll be! :lol:
Piazza
Hey, I'm new here!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge