You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby icewizard » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:14 am

Hello all,
My name is Wael, i'm 27 and working as an IT Developement contractor around Paris.
I'm a fan of the Deutschemannschaft, FC Bayern, AS Monaco, and my mother nation of course: Iraq.
Other teams i do like are Milan, River Plate, and France as long as they are not coached by dumbasses like stupid Domenech :-)
As you may imagine, i'm Iraqi originally, living in France since 1990. I was fond of the West German national team since 1990 and of course Lothar Matthäus. Therefore i supported FC Bayern despite their two losses to Paris SG in 1994-1995, and since then i remained faithful.
Anyway see you soon ;-)
icewizard
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby pomelog » Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:08 am

Hi all,

My name's Giang. I'm 26 years old and I'm from Vietnam. I've been in love with the Mannschaft for 18 years now. I support every German team in international matches but in this Bundesliga season, I'm supporting Bayern Munich because of Klinsmann, I'm one of his fans since 1996.

Nice to meet you!
pomelog
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby gjenerali » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:48 am

HI im from ALBANIA . My greatest team ever is DEUTSCHLAND and BAYERN MUNCHEN . i became a fan of GERMANY in 1994 world cup im really crazy about germany so anyone must respect them infront of me.I used to live in a city SHKODER wich 80% are crazy german fans wich i love the city for.What can i tell more i hate Italy,Milan,Manchester United.Im a GERMAN fan in all sports formula 1, tenis , basket, ski,etc.the greatest driver is MICHAEL SCHUMACHER he is the MAN the other are taxi drivers
gjenerali
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MrLinky » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:16 pm

Welcome to the forum , shqipe ! ..another albanian. :wink:
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby MaCk0y » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:35 pm

gjenerali wrote:HI im from ALBANIA . My greatest team ever is DEUTSCHLAND and BAYERN MUNCHEN . i became a fan of GERMANY in 1994 world cup im really crazy about germany so anyone must respect them infront of me.I used to live in a city SHKODER wich 80% are crazy german fans wich i love the city for.What can i tell more i hate Italy,Milan,Manchester United.Im a GERMAN fan in all sports formula 1, tenis , basket, ski,etc.the greatest driver is MICHAEL SCHUMACHER he is the MAN the other are taxi drivers

LoooooooooL @ taxi drivers. Welcome to the forum.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby thirtyone » Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:23 pm

Werhay! My tickets for the Cottbus game have arrived, really looking forward to it, and to the other 5 days in Munchen.
thirtyone
Getting the hang of it

Postby MUTU » Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:59 pm

thirtyone wrote:Werhay! My tickets for the Cottbus game have arrived, really looking forward to it, and to the other 5 days in Munchen.

Lucky guy! You should take some pics and post them here :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby KieranD » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:05 pm

Im Kieran Devlin, just joined the forums. Admired FC Bayern all my life then last season 2007/2008 i became a full time supporter.
FC Bayern and FC Internazionale Milano are my 2 favourite teams, dont let that bother anyone tho im here as a Bayern supporter.
Dont even have a national team to support, Scotland is the crappiest nation in Europe.

Come from Glasgow Scotland/UK

Studying Computing at College.
Im 17 will be 18 in febuary.

Hope to visit München sometime and see the team play.

FC Bayern forever number one, you can call us the champions of the world...
KieranD
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby MrLinky » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:02 pm

KieranD wrote:FC Bayern forever number one, you can call us the champions of the world...

That would be very appropriate I think , welcome to the forum ! :)
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby KieranD » Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:36 pm

thanks man cant wait to see if we sign anyone in the January transfer window, top of the league by christmas is still on the cards
KieranD
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby slyk » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:40 pm

Hi all,
I'm a Nigerian studying Economics in Canada and i became a bayern fan last season; initially becuz i liked the German national team. I just spent a couple of hours on this site reading, and i have learnt a lot on soccer formation; bayern; and individual players. Looking to learn a lot more :D .
slyk
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby wadie » Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:14 am

Hi..

my name is wadie and i love bayern :D
wadie
Getting the hang of it

Postby Boris Beckers Balls » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:50 pm

hi im Paul and im from Manchester England

Bayern are my second team behind man utd.

I am an office manager.
Boris Beckers Balls
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Bisher » Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:22 pm

Hello everybody. Im Bisher from Damascus, Syria. Ive loved BAYERN MUNICH for some long time now. Im 14 years old (Grade 8). GO BAYERN
Bisher
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Tomas » Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:46 pm

Hello everyone! Im Tomas from the US. I was born and bred as a Bayern supporter. My family cames from just south east of Munich so there is no other club team to consider. The only other team I support is The DFB.
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge