You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby Ebrach » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:57 pm

I'm Roumen from Bulgaria, 19 years old. I used to live in Germany (Bavaria) my first years in life.
Ebrach
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lee » Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:39 am

Guten tag.

The names obvious :wink: Im 21, from London, been a Bayern fan for a few years now, also been a season ticket holder at Fulham for the last 11 years, and follow Sampdoria. I support Deutschland, NOT England, to the suprise of many. Learning a few languages so good to see a mix of Europeans on here.

Na komm Deutschland!!
Lee
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby hans » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:15 am

hi, i'm hans , from jakarta/ID, FCB Fan since Effe as a Kapita, DFB fan also...
hans
Getting the hang of it

Postby kermit » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:11 pm

hai, i'm new here! :wink:
Ich heisse mita. Ich komme aus Indonesia. that's all i can say in German. i'm also registered as a member in FC Bayern Fan Indonesia. Our official fans club was established in May 20, 2008 and officially declared in front of the FC Bayern squad.
kermit
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MrLinky » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:51 am

well hey everybody , Im Petrit and Im albanian , have been growing up as a fan of this club and am probably gonna die with this club cemented deep down in my heart !

so yea I have a good feeling about this season although the start hasnt been great Im optimistic that we can achieve our goals by winning the german cup , league and - at least - the champions league semi-final !
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:01 pm

Welcome to the forum, mate!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:03 pm

I'm Daniel, and I'm from Malta. I've supported Bayern ever since I was a child, even though no one else in my family supports Bayern or Germany, and I've also been to Munich, although it was pre-season when I went, so I didn't see any games. Bayern had just won the Champion's League though, I went in 2001. :D
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:31 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I'm Daniel, and I'm from Malta. I've supported Bayern ever since I was a child, even though no one else in my family supports Bayern or Germany, and I've also been to Munich, although it was pre-season when I went, so I didn't see any games. Bayern had just won the Champion's League though, I went in 2001. :D

Hey Daniel, it's weird that we have too many things in common!
I'm also from Malta and been supporting Bayern since I was a child. Nobody in my family supports Bayern or Germany and I've also once been to Munich, and it was in preseason of 2001 as well! I bought a Bayern shirt from there, with Hargreaves on the back :roll:

Welcome to the forum :)
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:34 pm

MUTU wrote:
Hey Daniel, it's weird that we have too many things in common!
I'm also from Malta and been supporting Bayern since I was a child. Nobody in my family supports Bayern or Germany and I've also once been to Munich, and it was in preseason of 2001 as well! I bought a Bayern shirt from there, with Hargreaves on the back :roll:

Welcome to the forum :)

We sure have a lot of things in common. We might have met each other then lol, in Munich. Who knows?
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:22 pm

Never buy a shirt with someone else's name! :lol:
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea

Postby MUTU » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:33 pm

mackoy wrote:Never buy a shirt with someone else's name! :lol:

I had a fake one with Lizarazu on the back
Then I bought one with Hargreaves on the back, 2001 home gear
I bought another fake one with Klose on the back, last season's UEFA Cup shirt
and then I was bought last season's home gear with Ribery on the back as a present :)

... if only Bayern bought Adrian Mutu, I would definitely have to buy a shirt with MUTU on the back!
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MrLinky » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:46 pm

MUTU wrote:... if only Bayern bought Adrian Mutu, I would definitely have to buy a shirt with MUTU on the back!

We were actually linked with him , but I dont remember if it was this summer or the last one , so maybe one
day u can see a Bayern jersey with Mutu on the back in the stores :)
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:45 pm

MrLinky wrote:
MUTU wrote:... if only Bayern bought Adrian Mutu, I would definitely have to buy a shirt with MUTU on the back!

We were actually linked with him , but I dont remember if it was this summer or the last one , so maybe one
day u can see a Bayern jersey with Mutu on the back in the stores :)

We were linked to him a number of times really, but we never bought him. It's not like I'm his fan or anything though, MUTU is just my nickname.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:10 pm

But Mutu is not really mutu! :P
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea

Postby fcbaggy » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:54 am

Hi everybody! I'm Baggy from Albania.
Just signed up here, and looking forward to have a good time discussing with other Bayern fans.
Cheers!
fcbaggy
First post

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge