You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby Paddy » Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:32 pm

Bolton? Blashemy! :lol:
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Introduction

Postby Bayernglasgowfan » Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:00 pm

Hello all Bayern fans - especially those in Scotland/Glasgow!

I have been a Bayern supporter since 1974 (the European Cup Final is still a special game). Managed to get to the 1976 v St Ettiene in Glasgow at the tender age of 14!!! Hopefully will be at the next one we contest too!
Bayernglasgowfan
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Me

Postby corleoneikl » Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:10 pm

Hi my name is Krešimir Lizatović . i m 16 years old and i live in zagreb in Croatia but i hate it. im a big Bayern and Hajduk fan. I love Bayern and his history.
corleoneikl
Getting the hang of it

Postby tracylynn » Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:40 pm

Image Bayernglasgowfan and Corleoneiki to the forum.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:31 pm

yes welcome to the forum :D
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:04 pm

Welcome to the forum! you`ll have fun here, just stick around :mrgreen:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby EndoFCB » Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:37 am

Hello. Im Matt from Poland. Im 20. Im FC Bayern fan since 1997. My profil at myspace.com if you want add me ;). Cheers :mrgreen:

(sorry my english isnt perfect...)
EndoFCB

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:30 am

Welcome to the forum Matt. Hope you enjoy the participation and debates!! :wink:
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tracylynn » Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:05 am

I accidently posted my welcome message in the continents thread. LOL!! Anyway, welcome to the forum, Matt!! I hope you enjoy it here.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Barbarossa » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:17 pm

Hello all the fans! My name is Zaza. I am from Tbilisi, Georgia (country).
I am a medical doctor.

It's great to see FC Bayern fans from all over the world. To be honest, it was quite surprising to me to find out that Bayern and Germany have fans in countries like US, Australia, and especially England and Scotland. So much the better!
Last edited by Barbarossa on Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
God rules.
Barbarossa
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby timroswell » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:38 pm

Hi,

I'm Timo, i'm 23 and currently doing an architecture degree at Manchester University.

Bayern is my German team, though my main support is for Aston Villa.

My post in the miscellaneous area is about my dissertation on atmosphere generation in football stadia. I would like all of your opinions on the Allianz Arena!
timroswell
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MunchenFC » Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:20 am

hey, i'm justin. from fl usa but my mother was from Sundhausen. which is near the alliaz arena in munich and i know another family in munich.
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby Kunzi123 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:40 pm

I´m Christian, 17years old and from Frankfurt (Germany)
Bayern Fan and Club Member since 1997.

I followed every game in the last 10 years. In Germany we need Pay-TV to see the bundesliga and Champions League, I own Premiere and Arena to see Bundesliga and champions-league, UEFA Cup is on free-tv. So i can watch every Bayern game live
Kunzi123
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby dawmckay » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:23 pm

I'm Derek McKay, I'm 19 and I'm from Dundee. I'm a student (studying politics and history) and a part-time barman.

I've been supporting bayern from....well, birth.
dawmckay
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:36 pm

Welcome to the forum McKay :D
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge