You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby Roonzil » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:25 pm

Obvious troll is obvious Kudos tho!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby fae lure » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:34 pm

yikes what, monkey? don't like jokes? humorless numbnut

oh were you one of the twats I called out for trolling? you mad little monkey? and the other, 'roonzil' or wtv, I'm sure I pooped on your party too, now you're on a revenge mission? cool, gud luk idiot, but make sure it's not sth that makes your own self look like a moron to those that get what I said. in fact, to brighten your day and help your mental state, look up 'penelope snl'. thank me later, low iq
fae lure

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:35 pm

Umm....Welcome?
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:37 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Umm....Welcome?

YOUR signature.... Dante Alighieri ' la divina commedia !!!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:39 pm

ramsej84 wrote:

You guessed right

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:39 pm

fae lure wrote:yikes what, monkey? don't like jokes? humorless numbnut

oh were you one of the twats I called out for trolling? you mad little monkey? and the other, 'roonzil' or wtv, I'm sure I pooped on your party too, now you're on a revenge mission? cool, gud luk idiot, but make sure it's not sth that makes your own self look like a moron to those that get what I said. in fact, to brighten your day and help your mental state, look up 'penelope snl'. thank me later, low iq

I haven't been too active on the forum in recent days/weeks but I've just reviewed all your posts so far and almost every single one of them is either calling out someone as a troll, insulting them, or just using disrespectful terms.

Benefit of the doubt for your few comments which actually contribute, but this is a final warning.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fae lure » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:02 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

I haven't been too active on the forum in recent days/weeks but I've just reviewed all your posts so far and almost every single one of them is either calling out someone as a troll, insulting them, or just using disrespectful terms.

Benefit of the doubt for your few comments which actually contribute, but this is a final warning.

ah the old creepy going through all slmeone's posts then trolling method. k buddy
but don't be warning me, you guys don't even need to respond, everyone knows it's just my opinion. but ya'll need to defend your 'honor', then I'm not happy, my post history thus not reflecting my true awesome intentions and susceptible to trolls like thee, lil fella

btw you got super active in time to post how crapple watch 'changed your everyday life'. right around when they announced new garbage
chit, edit: why would you deflect though? you know, as in changing topics from what I was talking about? even a troll as thee shoul see I'm the one in the right and these trolls got rekt cause they thought I posted nonsense while in fact, it's a well known meme. they straight gifted me that. so, a bit butthurt?
Last edited by fae lure on Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fae lure

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:03 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

You guessed right

Studied the first 13 canti for my Italia A level... loved it
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:03 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

You guessed right

Studied the first 13 canti for my Italia A level... loved it
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:05 pm

fae lure wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:

ah the old creepy going through all slmeone's posts then trolling method. k buddy
but don't be warning me, you guys don't even need to respond, everyone knows it's just my opinion. but ya'll need to defend your 'honor', then I'm not happy, my post history thus not reflecting my true awesome intentions and susceptible to trolls like thee, lil fella

btw you got super active in time to post how crapple watch 'changed your everyday life'. right around when they announced new garbage

Lol!

Dude, just chill we don't bite this is the internet....

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby fae lure » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:19 pm

muller cartoon 'person',what don't you bite? why the need to say it? are you stalking me? this is an intro thread, loon! srs what are you so chill about? and why wouldn't you be? some perceived danger? explain yourself, weirdo!
Spoiler: show
jk pls don't

to get this back on topic after the trolls hijacked, I did like bayern since cl final 2001. it sucks these guys wanna fail back to pre 2010 period. honestly, they got major luck, stopped being an unimportant, unthreatening whatever, now?.. back in the day it was like so precarious,germany and fcb both, I got tired of knowing they're bound to get rekt soon. just lol 2009 barca, that was kinda nice cause some change happened. but italy in the last minutes, then Spain choked them out, repeated, italy again lol. stuttgart, wolfsburg, getafe and zenit. dortmund even beat them during the new bayern days. 2013 was the peak and they're not gonna peak like that again soon it seems
fae lure

Postby fae lure » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:38 pm

congrats to whomever removed the troll 'roonzill' new tantrum. I was mocking it for posting another troll message, should have added that it was especially dumb after my previous post. either the mods got some sense or removed it or the sorry troll itself got embarrassed. lol!

so who's watched dat der 'snl penelope'!? I'm about to. :lol:
fae lure

Postby MUTU » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:09 pm

fae lure wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:

chit, edit: why would you deflect though? you know, as in changing topics from what I was talking about? even a troll as thee shoul see I'm the one in the right and these trolls got rekt cause they thought I posted nonsense while in fact, it's a well known meme. they straight gifted me that. so, a bit butthurt?

You were given a final warning and replied to it specifically defying it. Therefore banned permanently.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:39 pm

Thanks MUTU, saved me the bother of doing it.

P.S. i wish Apple paid me to post on this forum as implied
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RSCA_BAYERN » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:42 am

Hello

I'm RSCA_BAYERN

40 years old in brussels

br
RSCA_BAYERN
First post