You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:57 pm

Welcome back!
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SherwinGermany » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:27 am

Greetings Bayern Munchen fans. I am German Russian American and a USMC vet. I have always been a Bayern Munchen fan, Munchen is my mom's birth city. I am very excited that my 2017 Bayern jersey came in the mail on Sunday. I look forward to discussing Bayern Mnchen fuBall, with like minded people.MIA SAN MIA Prost(Bavarian bier) :cheers:
Bayern Munchen ist im meine DNA MIA SAN MIA,
SherwinGermany
Hey, I'm new here!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:41 am

Welcome!

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby SherwinGermany » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:40 pm

@FIREFOX and everyone Thank you my mom is a season ticket holder and this is her team/city. MIA SAN MIA. I have a few admin related questions, perhaps someone can answer me it is difficult to post pictures and videos. I tried on my profile but it shows the youtube link. Also how do you set 150x 150 resolution and post pics in the forum. I understand the IMG code but then what do you do with the image after that? As always MIA SAN MIA, next year we win the treble and in Carlo we Trust. I am excited I ordered my 2017 authentic bayern kit from https://www.bayernmunichstoreusa.com/ and got a killer deal on a statement Adidas jacket. Fortunately, I am with the Bayern Munchen fan club of Las Vegas, and I get a discount on Bayern gear. I would like to post pics of us here BUT if someone can answer me on the img and video, I appreciate it. Once again, MIA SAN MIA, greatest club in the WORLD. Thank you in advance for answering my questions, newbie here.
Bayern Munchen ist im meine DNA MIA SAN MIA,
SherwinGermany
Hey, I'm new here!

National Flag:
United States of America

Introduce yourself here!

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:46 pm

SherwinGermany wrote:@FIREFOX and everyone Thank you my mom is a season ticket holder and this is her team/city. MIA SAN MIA. I have a few admin related questions, perhaps someone can answer me it is difficult to post pictures and videos. I tried on my profile but it shows the youtube link. Also how do you set 150x 150 resolution and post pics in the forum. I understand the IMG code but then what do you do with the image after that? As always MIA SAN MIA, next year we win the treble and in Carlo we Trust. I am excited I ordered my 2017 authentic bayern kit from https://www.bayernmunichstoreusa.com/ and got a killer deal on a statement Adidas jacket. Fortunately, I am with the Bayern Munchen fan club of Las Vegas, and I get a discount on Bayern gear. I would like to post pics of us here BUT if someone can answer me on the img and video, I appreciate it. Once again, MIA SAN MIA, greatest club in the WORLD. Thank you in advance for answering my questions, newbie here.

I'm happy to help you out as all the other mods and admins just one quick question, are you having trouble uploading pictures/videos on your mobile device through Tapatalk or on the forums main page through a desktop/laptop?

For the 150x150 thing I just used a site to shrink my photo to make it compatible with the profile pic rules....

If there is any technical questions outside my range you can DM @MUTU the forums main admin....

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Dev0307 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:11 am

Hey, my name is Dev. I am from Oslo, Norway. 19 years old. I have been a Bayern fan since 2006. I have been reading on the forum for a long time and have now decided to join up:)
Dev0307
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:31 pm

Welcome :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby khairan » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:35 am

I'm Ibrahim Imam, 30 years of age and a political scientist from nigeria.
khairan
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:21 am

Welcome!

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Neromare » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:45 am

Hello. I'm a designer, Founder & CEO of Neromare and I'm a HUGE fan of Bayern München. Even watched a few games when I was in Germany. I'm a Bavarian by heart.
Neromare
First post

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:42 pm

Welcome,guys !
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Mircea_1984 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:51 pm

Hello. My name is Peres Mircea, I have 33 years, and I'm from Romania. I'm a history teacher here in my country, and I'm specilised in the history of the XX century. Altough I'm not a german, I was raised to respect and support with loyality the german nation in every aspect: sport, culture, history, arts, economic, world politics, everything. Both my grandparents fought proudly on the german side in WW2. I started to read everything that I got in hand about the XIX and XX centuries, especially about Germany in WW1 and WW2, and that is how I became a history teacher. I support dearly not only Bayern, but algo the german national team and Daimler's F1 team. I know everyone asks me why I support and love Bayern so dearly becuase I'm not a german, but I love them singe 1999 when we lost the final with United. Big Jancker on the ground, Sami Kouffour trying to rip his own hair of desperation and Die General's stone figure. I support Bayern not as a glory hunter, I would have supported the big spanish clubs if I would have been a glory hunter, all my friens are with Barca or Real, I made the choice to support Bayern when they were living a drama, a drama that touched the deepest place of my heart, in that final. Since then, I supported them loyal til this day, and I'm so proud this year of our players because of the Madrid drama, with Hummels exhausted collapsed on the pitch, and the boys showing on the pitch how the germans should fight. I was not diissapointed after the game , contrary I was so exicted that I saw a team that fought like lions until the final collapse. It was a fairy tale which brought me back in time, when my grandpa as a young soldier in the hungarian army remembered after 50 years, their captain's words that they will have to die with the smile on their face because it's an honour to win or to die for Germany, even if you don't gave german blood. I really love Bayern with all my heart and with all my soul. I hope I didn't make to long my presentation.
Mircea_1984
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Hardrade » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:00 am

Mircea_1984 wrote:Hello. My name is Peres Mircea, I have 33 years, and I'm from Romania. I'm a history teacher here in my country, and I'm specilised in the history of the XX century. Altough I'm not a german, I was raised to respect and support with loyality the german nation in every aspect: sport, culture, history, arts, economic, world politics, everything. Both my grandparents fought proudly on the german side in WW2. I started to read everything that I got in hand about the XIX and XX centuries, especially about Germany in WW1 and WW2, and that is how I became a history teacher. I support dearly not only Bayern, but algo the german national team and Daimler's F1 team. I know everyone asks me why I support and love Bayern so dearly becuase I'm not a german, but I love them singe 1999 when we lost the final with United. Big Jancker on the ground, Sami Kouffour trying to rip his own hair of desperation and Die General's stone figure. I support Bayern not as a glory hunter, I would have supported the big spanish clubs if I would have been a glory hunter, all my friens are with Barca or Real, I made the choice to support Bayern when they were living a drama, a drama that touched the deepest place of my heart, in that final. Since then, I supported them loyal til this day, and I'm so proud this year of our players because of the Madrid drama, with Hummels exhausted collapsed on the pitch, and the boys showing on the pitch how the germans should fight. I was not diissapointed after the game , contrary I was so exicted that I saw a team that fought like lions until the final collapse. It was a fairy tale which brought me back in time, when my grandpa as a young soldier in the hungarian army remembered after 50 years, their captain's words that they will have to die with the smile on their face because it's an honour to win or to die for Germany, even if you don't gave german blood. I really love Bayern with all my heart and with all my soul. I hope I didn't make to long my presentation.

Mircea_1984 wrote:Regarding you last comments off topic Im too anoyed about this attitudine regarding the german national pride. Im not a german, but I love and adore this nation, even if in our days its a weak nation, brainwashed by the americans and by the russias. Both my grandparents fought for a german victory in WW2. On the maternal side, my grandpa fell prisoner at Stalingrad in the Romanian Army and he didn't come home until 1950, and on my paternal side, my grandpa borned in 1920 fought until the last days of the war in Austria, espeacially in the Battle of Budapest, leaving Hungary with the last german soldiers in February 1945. He teached my about the great german nation whose istorical code is to rule Europe and that who will come from their ashes to be the strongest nation in Europe. Until than, I'm supporting Bayern, Die NationalManschaft,and Mercedes Amg F1. I'm sorry if my comment is to off topic, I wanted it to be an introduction to myelf. I hope it won't be deleted by the adminstrators.

Well, perhaps you've come to the wrong place then?

This is BayernForum, we are kind of more into this football thing - much less into that glorifying nazi history thing. You should check Stormfront though, I think that your pride in collaborationist ancestry would be warmly welcomed there.
Cría cuervos, y te sacarán los ojos
Hardrade
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby Irish Connection » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:02 pm

Hi guys
New member from Ireland. My dad is German so been a Bayern fan my whole life (22 now)
Looking forward to discussing with you guys
Irish Connection
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby nm462272 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:19 pm

welcome 8)
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge