You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:52 am

Hey ,
Im Greg , im from Greece and i have been addicted with Bayern since the 90's ok and im in England now studying at the University of Sheffield .

GOOOOOOOOOOO BAYERN !
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:18 am

Hi Greg. What are you studying? :)
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:43 am

Hey MUTU im studying Law . :wink:
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:24 pm

Law!!!...cool...all set to become a barrister, as they address them in Britain...;)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:22 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:Law!!!...cool...all set to become a barrister, as they address them in Britain...;)

haha well all i can say time will show :wink:
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:03 am

I am from india
I selected bayern as my fav club coz
1 Olli was my fav player at 2002 world cup
2 I support the weak :twisted:

A lot of german fans where i live and bayern fan clubs also
but relatively less coz the tv shows the ******
premiership,serie a and primera all the time
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Maree » Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:45 pm

Hi I'm from Finland and a strong supporter for Der FCB.

My favorite players who have played for Bayern are Effenberg, Elber, Ballack, Beckenbauer and Schweinsteiger.
Maree
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby kevh26 » Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:10 pm

Hi, nice to have you on board, drop schweini and ballack, add maier and muller and you'e got my faourites list
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fcbfin » Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:53 pm

Terve!

I am old school fan from Finland, finally got time to check this site out. Maybe I ve met some of you allready in FCB forum..
SUPPORT FROM THE NORTH
fcbfin
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby diegis » Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:05 pm

fcbfin wrote:Terve!

I am old school fan from Finland, finally got time to check this site out. Maybe I ve met some of you allready in FCB forum..

yeh welcome! :D :D :D
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Der Kaiserin » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:46 pm

Sawadde Kub(this word use for greet in thai)
I'm Tawan I come from Thailand(country that many people crazy Englang league)
I forget about that time I love Bayern It is a long time :(

PS.Sorry with my bad gramma in evey post :cry:
Der Kaiserin
Getting the hang of it

Postby fa » Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:33 pm

LoL lets see what to put here :)

my name is Fabian, live in Belgium and been a Bayern fan ever since.. euh.. think it all started with the EC in 2006. Klinsmann was really great in those days and well he played for Bayern so think it all started a bit like this :D

I also play football in real life, a time ago i bought myself a Bayern shirt but aparently im like the only Bayern fan in Belgium :P

Hobbies include football, snowboarding, pc and girls 8)
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:30 pm

fa wrote:LoL lets see what to put here :)

my name is Fabian, live in Belgium and been a Bayern fan ever since.. euh.. think it all started with the EC in 2006. Klinsmann was really great in those days and well he played for Bayern so think it all started a bit like this :D

I also play football in real life, a time ago i bought myself a Bayern shirt but aparently im like the only Bayern fan in Belgium :P

Hobbies include football, snowboarding, pc and girls 8)

it took quite a long time to introduce yourself Fabian...:)

Welcome!!!
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby fa » Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:15 pm

yeah i know but at the moment i got tons of home work to do :shock:

btw, did anyone already go to the new stadium? or does anyone has any plans for going there once?

Have fun, c ya
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fa » Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:35 pm

Hi FCBFIN, where exactly do u life in Finland? i studied there for 4months last year, in a town called Lappeenranta.. the thing i was wondering about is: does LPR have a good football team in the highest league?

greetz
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge