You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.
 

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby DRvad14 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:09 pm

hello all,
i am from india but living in ny us for last 11 years , i got introduced to bayern in 2002 during the world cup by a good friend.being following bayern when time permits through various means on web.Happy to be part of this forum :)
User avatar
DRvad14
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 572
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:40 pm
Location: NY
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 493 times
Been thanked: 524 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:32 pm

DRvad14 wrote:hello all,
i am from india but living in ny us for last 11 years , i got introduced to bayern in 2002 during the world cup by a good friend.being following bayern when time permits through various means on web.Happy to be part of this forum :)

Welcome

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 18706
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 15426 times
Been thanked: 4475 times
Gender: Male

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:28 am

Welcome!
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12980
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 3983 times
Been thanked: 2392 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby Jens_Jeremies » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:09 pm

Good Morning fellow supporters, my name is Gyasi (phonetically pronounced Jah-see). I'm from a small island in the caribbean named Trinidad and Tobago. Looking forward to interacting with the members on the forum. :D
Jens_Jeremies
Hey, I'm new here!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:45 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Gender: Male

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:20 pm

Jens_Jeremies wrote:Good Morning fellow supporters, my name is Gyasi (phonetically pronounced Jah-see). I'm from a small island in the caribbean named Trinidad and Tobago. Looking forward to interacting with the members on the forum. :D

Welcome! I went to Trinidad few months ago. Unfortunately couldn't try the Roti which someone had told me I should definitively try. Interesting country yours.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3836
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 1457 times
Been thanked: 1501 times
Gender: Male

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby Jens_Jeremies » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:05 pm

That's a shame it's by far the best "sandwich" in the world. It's probably responsible for any rise in obesity statistics.
Jens_Jeremies
Hey, I'm new here!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:45 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Gender: Male

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:02 pm

Welcome!
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12980
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 3983 times
Been thanked: 2392 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby KönigLudwig » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:47 pm

Hello all!! Been a Bayern fan since the crushing loss to MU in 1999.Looking forward to interacting with everyone!
In...Müller, Lewadowski, Robben, Boateng, Badstuber, Ribery,Lahm, Costa, Kimmich, Coman, Thiago, Götze,Rode, NEUER,Alaba, MARTINEZ....do I TRUST!!
User avatar
KönigLudwig
Getting the hang of it
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:27 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 22 times
Gender: Male

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:54 pm

KönigLudwig wrote:Hello all!! Been a Bayern fan since the crushing loss to MU in 1999.Looking forward to interacting with everyone!

Welcome King :wink:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 18706
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 15426 times
Been thanked: 4475 times
Gender: Male

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby Briggy1897 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:45 pm

Hey guys,

Juventus fan here, I subscribed today and am looking forward to discuss the agendas of both our club up until the big games. Nothing much to say except that I have been a fan since 1995 and pride myself most for the fact that I followed my team even when we were loosing against Rimini in tier 2.

Everything that has happened since those days is a football-blessing for me.

Glad to meet you guys!

Fino alla fine :)
User avatar
Briggy1897
Getting the hang of it
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:53 pm
National Flag:
Italy
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 9 times
Gender: Male

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby pyrasur » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:16 pm

Briggy1897 wrote:Hey guys,

Juventus fan here, I subscribed today and am looking forward to discuss the agendas of both our club up until the big games. Nothing much to say except that I have been a fan since 1995 and pride myself most for the fact that I followed my team even when we were loosing against Rimini in tier 2.

Everything that has happened since those days is a football-blessing for me.

Glad to meet you guys!

Fino alla fine :)


I don't think many of us could honestly say the same if Bayern fell to 2. Bundesliga! I wish you guys luck, but not too much! Just get your club to knock out the English please.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
User avatar
pyrasur
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3317
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:05 am
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 1694 times
Been thanked: 1431 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:22 pm

pyrasur wrote:
Briggy1897 wrote:Hey guys,

Juventus fan here, I subscribed today and am looking forward to discuss the agendas of both our club up until the big games. Nothing much to say except that I have been a fan since 1995 and pride myself most for the fact that I followed my team even when we were loosing against Rimini in tier 2.

Everything that has happened since those days is a football-blessing for me.

Glad to meet you guys!

Fino alla fine :)


I don't think many of us could honestly say the same if Bayern fell to 2. Bundesliga! I wish you guys luck, but not too much! Just get your club to knock out the English please.

how can they do that if you aspire that we beat them... ?!?!?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 18706
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 15426 times
Been thanked: 4475 times
Gender: Male

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby pyrasur » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:30 pm

Am I missing something here? I was traveling this weekend and partying so I feel like I missed something. Honestly finding myself less on this forum since I'm finding it more repetitive than anything.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
User avatar
pyrasur
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3317
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:05 am
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 1694 times
Been thanked: 1431 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby pyrasur » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:31 pm

I guess we were drawn to Juve. Thank you Ramsej for pointing out my ignorance.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
User avatar
pyrasur
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3317
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:05 am
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 1694 times
Been thanked: 1431 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby BayernLove » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:15 pm

Briggy1897 wrote:[I] pride myself most for the fact that I followed my team even when we were loosing against Rimini in tier 2.

Everything that has happened since those days is a football-blessing for me.


You seem like a solid guy, and I love having fans of other teams join before fixtures like this when they contribute and play nice, so welcome!
I especially love having Borusse around.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
User avatar
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5647
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Kuwait
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 1922 times
Been thanked: 699 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests