You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby Fernando_Bayern_BR » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:17 pm

What's up everyone !! My name is Fernando Castro, I'm from Brazil and I'm a Bayern fan since 1998/99.

Why a brazilian supports Bayern you may ask ? Well, It's kind of a funny story, hehe. When I was eleven I had a crush on a German classmate of mine that just moved to Brazil. Even though that never led to anything, I got curious about the country, it's history and it's culture and simply fell in love with Germany.

That year was a World Cup year and I supported Germany even more than Brazil, and even though Germany sucked that year, from that moment on I started to follow the German NT and the Bundesliga. As a lot of the stars of the NT played for Bayern, I started to support them and the rest is history. Now I'm a 28 years old fanatic that since 2002 don't support the Brazilian NT at all (in fact I hate it) or any brazilian club (never did), have Bayern's crest tattooed on my chest and already travelled from Brazil to München 6 times to watch Bayern games, including the 2012 CL final, which was, as you all can imagine, the worst night of my life. Oh, and I'm planning to move to München in a not so distant future, I hope.

I've been an active member on Bayern's forum on BigSoccer for the past 5 years or so and also an active member of BayernZone for about a year and now I've decided to try the Bayern forum, because talking about Bayern doesn't get enough !! Hehehe

Servus
Ich geb mein Herz für dich... Für Bayern lebe ich... Ich lass dich nie im Stich !
Fernando_Bayern_BR
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Brazil

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:19 pm

Welcome!
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:50 pm

Fernando_Bayern_BR wrote:What's up everyone !! My name is Fernando Castro, I'm from Brazil and I'm a Bayern fan since 1998/99.

Why a brazilian supports Bayern you may ask ? Well, It's kind of a funny story, hehe. When I was eleven I had a crush on a German classmate of mine that just moved to Brazil. Even though that never led to anything, I got curious about the country, it's history and it's culture and simply fell in love with Germany.

That year was a World Cup year and I supported Germany even more than Brazil, and even though Germany sucked that year, from that moment on I started to follow the German NT and the Bundesliga. As a lot of the stars of the NT played for Bayern, I started to support them and the rest is history. Now I'm a 28 years old fanatic that since 2002 don't support the Brazilian NT at all (in fact I hate it) or any brazilian club (never did), have Bayern's crest tattooed on my chest and already travelled from Brazil to München 6 times to watch Bayern games, including the 2012 CL final, which was, as you all can imagine, the worst night of my life. Oh, and I'm planning to move to München in a not so distant future, I hope.

I've been an active member on Bayern's forum on BigSoccer for the past 5 years or so and also an active member of BayernZone for about a year and now I've decided to try the Bayern forum, because talking about Bayern doesn't get enough !! Hehehe

Servus

simply Wow. Servus :cheers:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Tedesco » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:14 pm

Bem vindo! :D
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby BradJohnny85 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:50 am

Hey everyone, my name is Brad I live in Australia. I am planning on moving to England next year for a working holiday, during that time I plan on going over to Munich to see a couple of games.

I have already purchased a ticket for one match; Bayern Munich vs Eintracht Frankfurt on the 2nd of April from Viagogo, I have a question about seating, the ticket says that I am in section 119 but it doesn't say a row or seat number, does this mean I am not allocated a reserve seat and would have to get to the match as early as possible to get a good seat?. Does anyone have any advice on going to Bayern matches and getting the best experience out of them.
BradJohnny85
First post

Years of membership

Postby captainamerica » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:33 pm

Greetings everyone!

I'm Fritz, from Greensboro, NC USA. I am a dedicated, but certainly casual fan of FCBM and the German Natl Team.

Had an awesome experience last night and wanted to share it with some other fans:

I was walking through the park last night with my wife (wearing an old German training jersey), and we were coming up behind an extended family having a fun family walk together. It appeared to be a pair of Grandparents, a mother and 4 children. They were having a great time laughing and playing as they walked. My wife and I were walking at a much faster pace and were rapidly overtaking the family, and at a short distance I realized the youngest boy was wearing a full red kit and I thought I could make out "Bayern" on the back and said, probably louder than I realized, "I think he's got Bayern Munchen gear on! That's awesome!" I must have been kind of loud, because one of the ladies took notice of us coming up behind their group. I am 6' tall, 185lbs, have wild hair and several tattoos, so I wasn't fazed by the adults stiffening awkwardly as the big weirdo and accomplice approached their family. They opened a gap in their line for us to pass through, and as we did, I turned and looked at the boy's uniform and confirmed he was wearing the full FCBM kit ( IN GREENSBORO, NORTH FREAKING CAROLINA!!!). I pointed at the kid, possibly scaring the entire family, and said "That's my favorite team! That 's so awesome!" and gave an enthusiastic thumbs up. I didn't break my stride but in the brief moment I saw the kid's eyes go from confusion, to my German emblem, and a huge grin broke across his face. As we moved away from the family, I could hear their exchange in German and English, explaining my enthusiasm. I glanced back over my shoulder and all the adults gave us a friendly wave and the future bundesliga star returned my earlier thumbs up with one of his own.

That's the first time I've met another Bayern fan. There's not many football fans around here, with most being Liverpool/Manchesters/Chelsea sheep, so seeing that Bayern Kit, was an unexpected joy.
captainamerica
First post

Years of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:49 pm

Welcome!
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby pyrasur » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:03 pm

Cool bro! You never know where you will run into a bunch of Germans here in America. They are all over the place! And now fans in America know more about football, they are starting to realize the Bundesliga is where it's at. 8)
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Petinger » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:34 pm

Servus. My name is Petra and obviously I've been a fan of FC Bayern for years. My friends get easily fed up with my daily mumbo jumbo of Bayern fandom, so it was about time I joined a proper forum :)
Petinger
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membership

Postby nm462272 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:39 pm

Petinger wrote:Servus. My name is Petra and obviously I've been a fan of FC Bayern for years. My friends get easily fed up with my daily mumbo jumbo of Bayern fandom, so it was about time I joined a proper forum :)

Servus and welcome 8)
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby La Bestia Negra » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:17 am

Hello everyone! I've been a Bayern fan for 4 years now. I check this forum from time to time and finally decided to join. I'm an American and don't have my friends who follow soccer and the ones who do hate Bayern so I need others to talk to who love the team as much as I do.

I also hate Real Madrid with a passion which is how I came up with my username!
"Müller spielt bei mir immer"-
La Bestia Negra
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:54 am

Welcome :smile:

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby DerKaiser » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:39 am

La Bestia Negra wrote:Hello everyone! I've been a Bayern fan for 4 years now. I check this forum from time to time and finally decided to join. I'm an American and don't have my friends who follow soccer and the ones who do hate Bayern so I need others to talk to who love the team as much as I do.

great name you have...theyre some passionate german fans
If i had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive, they would eventually find me attractive.
DerKaiser
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fernando_Bayern_BR » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:03 am

La Bestia Negra wrote:Hello everyone! I've been a Bayern fan for 4 years now. I check this forum from time to time and finally decided to join. I'm an American and don't have my friends who follow soccer and the ones who do hate Bayern so I need others to talk to who love the team as much as I do.

Everyone that hates "Scumdrid" is alright in my book... Welcome
Ich geb mein Herz für dich... Für Bayern lebe ich... Ich lass dich nie im Stich !
Fernando_Bayern_BR
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Brazil

Postby nm462272 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:35 pm

Welcome 8)
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge