You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby MattiasJKPG » Wed May 13, 2015 9:59 am

Hey There.

My Name is Mattias and iam living i Jönköping Sweden. Big fan of FC Bayern Munchen. Why iam fan of FCB. My Muther are from Germany and i have all my kusins in germany. I can talk good german. I hope i will have a good time here. Thank for let me in here.
MattiasJKPG
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed May 13, 2015 3:18 pm

Welcome!
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Grusgrus » Wed May 13, 2015 6:54 pm

Welcome to the forum!
115 years young+1
Immer weiter

REKORDMEISTER 2015
Grusgrus
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MaCk0y » Wed May 13, 2015 8:38 pm

Nihilism wrote:Hi everybody. My name's Riccardo, I'm 26 years old and I'm from Turin. As I saw looking around, there aren't many italian Bayern fans here, but I'm used to this because the 99% of the people I know support Juventus or Milan. Proud to be a rarity! Other interesting informations: I follow the Mannschaft, my favourite player is Thomas Müller and I'm actually experiencing a problem or two in enjoying Guardiola's way of coaching.

Which is your favourite Aldo, Giovanni e Giacomo movie ? :P
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea

Postby Nihilism » Thu May 14, 2015 11:14 am

MaCk0y wrote:Which is your favourite Aldo, Giovanni e Giacomo movie ? :P

Ahah this is an unusual question! I love "Tre uomini e una gamba" :D
Nihilism
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

National Flag:
Italy

Postby ramsej84 » Thu May 14, 2015 11:22 am

I guess that you had a noisy night yesterday right? I did not dare check sportmediaset.it today
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Nihilism » Thu May 14, 2015 2:59 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I guess that you had a noisy night yesterday right? I did not dare check sportmediaset.it today

The town centre was into a total frenzy, Juve fans everywhere. I was there too carried by a bunch of "bianconeri" friends. I dont' like Juventus at all but they deserved this night. I can't imagine what will they do if they manage to win the final against this powerful Barça.
Nihilism
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

National Flag:
Italy

Postby harry-muc » Thu May 14, 2015 4:34 pm

hi there, my name is harry im 36 and i was born in munich and i dont plan to leave it. to be specific, since 7 years i live in giesing, a part of munich which is (in the rumors) tsv territory, but in all this time no one ever **** with me when im in red and white. i was an active südkurve supporter from the mid to late 90s. im very interested in your (worldwide) view of bayern münchen and if one of you has a question about the hardcore fans and the view of the club here in munich i will try my best to answer them.
harry-muc
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu May 14, 2015 4:35 pm

Even in Malta we have a lot of bianconeri and some have also hoisted flags...
Do you have at least sympathy towards i Granada ? after all Torine e' Granada... no?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby prasun77 » Thu May 14, 2015 4:45 pm

harry-muc wrote:hi there, my name is harry im 36 and i was born in munich and i dont plan to leave it. to be specific, since 7 years i live in giesing, a part of munich which is (in the rumors) tsv territory, but in all this time no one ever **** with me when im in red and white. i was an active südkurve supporter from the mid to late 90s. im very interested in your (worldwide) view of bayern münchen and if one of you has a question about the hardcore fans and the view of the club here in munich i will try my best to answer them.

nice to have someone like you here..Welcome!
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Nihilism » Thu May 14, 2015 5:01 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Do you have at least sympathy towards i Granada ? after all Torine e' Granada... no?

Torino FC it's the only Italian team I can stand, sometimes I also go seeing them at the stadium with my uncle who is a "cuore granata" (their expression to mean a die-hard fan). They are significantly different from every other Serie A important club. Very loyal with their players, colors and mad about their glorious past.
Nihilism
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

National Flag:
Italy

Postby MaCk0y » Thu May 14, 2015 5:25 pm

Nihilism wrote:
MaCk0y wrote:Which is your favourite Aldo, Giovanni e Giacomo movie ? :P

Ahah this is an unusual question! I love "Tre uomini e una gamba" :D

I think mine is Cosi e' la vita because of 'La Barzelletta' (best joke telling ever) and 'Il leone e la gazzella'. :lol:
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea

Postby Bayernbazi » Fri May 15, 2015 11:44 am

harry-muc wrote:hi there, my name is harry im 36 and i was born in munich and i dont plan to leave it. to be specific, since 7 years i live in giesing, a part of munich which is (in the rumors) tsv territory, but in all this time no one ever **** with me when im in red and white. i was an active südkurve supporter from the mid to late 90s. im very interested in your (worldwide) view of bayern münchen and if one of you has a question about the hardcore fans and the view of the club here in munich i will try my best to answer them.

Welcome Harry, don't despair you are younger than me :wink:.
You have it good living in the 'Best City in the World' although you live in the part with many lions :).
I am glad that we have one from the legendary Südkurve among us and get their ideas and plans about the team which makes us brothers.
I am always looking forward for the well planned choreos between the fanblocks and during matches I watch out for shots of the kurve although on TV it has nothing to do with being at the AA. I was there last year for the last game against VfB and was seated high on the side near the corner and had the whole kurve under me fuelled by the free Weissbier and it was simply amazing, the game was not that exciting with that last minute goal by Pizza but the atmosphere was still amazing my 9 year old son was just looking on and on and speaks about till today. Pity that Marienplatz was closed off for people coming from the stadium after the match but still had a good time watching the players on the open bus. Hope to keep reading your posts and please keep us updated about things going on in the Munich fan groups
Servus
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby harry-muc » Fri May 15, 2015 1:03 pm

it was different back then, the olympic stadium was crappy, but it prevented us from many eventfans, especially when the weather was bad. i can recall a cup match vs stuttgart in decembre 98, it was freezing cold, around -10°c and only 16000 people were attending...just the real fans. or a match against frankfurt 99, it was raining and snowing and at halftime they opened the haupttribüne for the fans which were seated on the gegengerade (which had no roof). especially at weekdays the stadium was rarely sold out and we could go spontaneous and get the tickets at the stadium. it was easy to smuggle into the südkurve, which was a lot bigger in olympic stadium...great days. :D
harry-muc
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Bayernbazi » Fri May 15, 2015 3:52 pm

it is great to hear these stories, sometimes it's hard but they can be the best memories, the Oly and its park are gems. Never saw live games @ Oly, I only saw games on TV.
I was very lucky however to have managed to walk on its turf because I did not manage to get stadium ticket for CL 2012 final but by some miracle I got a ticket to watch the 2012 CL final at the Public Viewing there. And when I remembered the great things that stadium saw it was goose pimples. Although that night ended sadly, I can never forget that huge number of Bayern fans all over Munich.

If I remember correctly there were some problems between the fan groups and management when there was the move to the AA and they tried to impose some things in the südkurve. Was it they tried to eliminate the standing up during BuLi games ?
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge