You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby Korky » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:04 pm

I hope for it too. Thank you the guy.
Korky
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby matursuwon » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:56 pm

hii
matursuwon
First post

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:32 pm

Welcome! :)
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby alfonso » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:28 pm

Hello, I am of Iraqi decent and follow the club as a big fan. Hope for nice discussions.
alfonso
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby JJJ » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:18 pm

alfonso wrote:Hello, I am of Iraqi decent and follow the club as a big fan. Hope for nice discussions.

"But the actual reason I joined this forum is to advertise my site?" :D Just kidding, welcome!
Kraft
Lahm, Hummels, Badstuber, Contento
Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Can
Schöpf, Müller, Alaba

JJJ
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby WythenshaweRed » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:42 pm

Evening all. I am originally from Manchester but live in Paris now and have been for some time. For 35 of my 41 years, I have been a follower of Manchester United. I will support them through thick and thin, even now when we are not our best, long way from it. I am a co-admin on a Manchester United forum called 'United Reds",which is only just over a month old. It is hard work, but it is great when you can exchange information and ideas on any football team without exposing obvious bias. So, there you go for the introduction and I am looking forward to talking with you at some point, especially before the big game.
WythenshaweRed
Hey, I'm new here!

National Flag:
France

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:57 pm

We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby WythenshaweRed » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:50 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Welcome! :)

Thank you very much for the welcome FCBayernMunchen. I hope you don't mind having a Manchester United supporter amongst your ranks, but I have always admired great opposition teams. If ever you have any questions for any Manchester United fans on my forum, please feel free to create a list, we could deal with your questions and will answer with the honesty and sincerity that they deserve. Many thanks for the welcome and may the best team win... :)
WythenshaweRed
Hey, I'm new here!

National Flag:
France

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:13 pm

WythenshaweRed wrote:Thank you very much for the welcome FCBayernMunchen. I hope you don't mind having a Manchester United supporter amongst your ranks, but I have always admired great opposition teams. If ever you have any questions for any Manchester United fans on my forum, please feel free to create a list, we could deal with your questions and will answer with the honesty and sincerity that they deserve. Many thanks for the welcome and may the best team win...

We have a Borussia Dortmund fan here, of course we don't mind you. :mrgreen:
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby WythenshaweRed » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:49 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
WythenshaweRed wrote:Thank you very much for the welcome FCBayernMunchen. I hope you don't mind having a Manchester United supporter amongst your ranks, but I have always admired great opposition teams. If ever you have any questions for any Manchester United fans on my forum, please feel free to create a list, we could deal with your questions and will answer with the honesty and sincerity that they deserve. Many thanks for the welcome and may the best team win...

We have a Borussia Dortmund fan here, of course we don't mind you. :mrgreen:

I was waiting for a response like that to be honest... =D>
WythenshaweRed
Hey, I'm new here!

National Flag:
France

Postby tflags » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:22 pm

We have a Dortmund fan in the site? Really? Who? Please don't say it is the guy who predicted Real to beat Dortmund this week.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby Tarrou » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:54 pm

Hello all, United fan here. I figured it might be interesting to check out your forum and maybe get involved with some discussions. I'm a regular poster on redcafe.net but it's getting rather tiresome to discuss how shit we are on a daily basis :mrgreen:
Tarrou
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:17 pm

Tarrou wrote:Hello all, United fan here. I figured it might be interesting to check out your forum and maybe get involved with some discussions. I'm a regular poster on redcafe.net but it's getting rather tiresome to discuss how shit we are on a daily basis

:lol:

FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:36 pm

WythenshaweRed wrote:Evening all. I am originally from Manchester but live in Paris now and have been for some time. For 35 of my 41 years, I have been a follower of Manchester United. I will support them through thick and thin, even now when we are not our best, long way from it. I am a co-admin on a Manchester United forum called 'United Reds",which is only just over a month old. It is hard work, but it is great when you can exchange information and ideas on any football team without exposing obvious bias. So, there you go for the introduction and I am looking forward to talking with you at some point, especially before the big game.

Tarrou wrote:Hello all, United fan here. I figured it might be interesting to check out your forum and maybe get involved with some discussions. I'm a regular poster on redcafe.net but it's getting rather tiresome to discuss how shit we are on a daily basis :mrgreen:

Welcome all!!! Glad to have some great minded opposition fans around, we have a small but great community hear and would be glad to have you in our discussions! =D>
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby WythenshaweRed » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:48 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
WythenshaweRed wrote:Evening all. I am originally from Manchester but live in Paris now and have been for some time. For 35 of my 41 years, I have been a follower of Manchester United. I will support them through thick and thin, even now when we are not our best, long way from it. I am a co-admin on a Manchester United forum called 'United Reds",which is only just over a month old. It is hard work, but it is great when you can exchange information and ideas on any football team without exposing obvious bias. So, there you go for the introduction and I am looking forward to talking with you at some point, especially before the big game.

Tarrou wrote:Hello all, United fan here. I figured it might be interesting to check out your forum and maybe get involved with some discussions. I'm a regular poster on redcafe.net but it's getting rather tiresome to discuss how shit we are on a daily basis :mrgreen:

Welcome all!!! Glad to have some great minded opposition fans around, we have a small but great community hear and would be glad to have you in our discussions! =D>

Thanks Firefox1234 for the welcome and I hope we can have good discussions before or even after the game in the Champions league. Great teams, great fans, great atmosphere, what more could you ask for?
WythenshaweRed
Hey, I'm new here!

National Flag:
France

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge