You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.
 

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby sobuj » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:12 am

Welcome valantis :)

Hello guys, I am Sobuj and i m from South Africa. I am 22 years old. David Alaba is my most favorite Bayern player. I am eagerly waiting to celebrating hopefully another treble this season with you guys [-o< :pep:
Image
User avatar
sobuj
Getting the hang of it
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:47 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 8 times
Gender: Male

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:39 am

Welcome!!!
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12969
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 3976 times
Been thanked: 2387 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby BavarianBarbarian » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:56 am

Hello fellow forumers!

My name is Jarrett, I'm 15, and I'm from the United States. I have an everlasting love with Bastian Schweinsteiger, and I've been supporting FC Bayern since I feel in love with football! :thumbup:
Julian Green for President of the United States
User avatar
BavarianBarbarian
Getting the hang of it
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:21 am
Location: Chicago, IL
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 11 times
Gender: Male

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:42 am

BavarianBarbarian wrote:Hello fellow forumers!

My name is Jarrett, I'm 15, and I'm from the United States. I have an everlasting love with Bastian Schweinsteiger, and I've been supporting FC Bayern since I feel in love with football! :thumbup:


Welcome!
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12969
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 3976 times
Been thanked: 2387 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby BavarianBarbarian » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:38 am

Firefox1234 wrote:
BavarianBarbarian wrote:Hello fellow forumers!

My name is Jarrett, I'm 15, and I'm from the United States. I have an everlasting love with Bastian Schweinsteiger, and I've been supporting FC Bayern since I feel in love with football! :thumbup:


Welcome!


Thanks for the warm welcome! :) I am hoping that I can stay active on the boards.
Julian Green for President of the United States
User avatar
BavarianBarbarian
Getting the hang of it
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:21 am
Location: Chicago, IL
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 11 times
Gender: Male

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby Diesel » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:39 am

Hi, I'm Diesel

I'm a Bayern Munich fan from England. I've been a Bayern fan ever since I saw them lose 3-2 against Inter Milan in the Champions League, the game were Ribery effort was cleared of the line, it was my first ever Champions League match to remember. I remember feeling symphathy for a team I didn't even know, I am 14, I'm also in love with the song Mia San Mia.

My dad also used to live in Stuttgart, I've always liked Germany, when I was 12, I wanted to work for Mercedes, so I decided to contact Mercedez bens , and they actually replied lol
One day I hope I can go see Bayern, especially if they face Arsenal, hope I can get cheap tickets for that match.

Anyways that's me, I'm Diesel
User avatar
Diesel
Getting the hang of it
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:35 am
Location: England
National Flag:
United Kingdom
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times
Gender: Male

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:48 am

Diesel wrote:Hi, I'm Diesel

I'm a Bayern Munich fan from England. I've been a Bayern fan ever since I saw them lose 3-2 against Inter Milan in the Champions League, the game were Ribery effort was cleared of the line, it was my first ever Champions League match to remember. I remember feeling symphathy for a team I didn't even know, I am 14, I'm also in love with the song Mia San Mia.

My dad also used to live in Stuttgart, I've always liked Germany, when I was 12, I wanted to work for Mercedes, so I decided to contact Mercedez bens , and they actually replied lol
One day I hope I can go see Bayern, especially if they face Arsenal, hope I can get cheap tickets for that match.

Anyways that's me, I'm Diesel


I rather not remember such a game but welcome to the forum! :P
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12969
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 3976 times
Been thanked: 2387 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby Diesel » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:52 am

Firefox1234 wrote:
Diesel wrote:Hi, I'm Diesel

I'm a Bayern Munich fan from England. I've been a Bayern fan ever since I saw them lose 3-2 against Inter Milan in the Champions League, the game were Ribery effort was cleared of the line, it was my first ever Champions League match to remember. I remember feeling symphathy for a team I didn't even know, I am 14, I'm also in love with the song Mia San Mia.

My dad also used to live in Stuttgart, I've always liked Germany, when I was 12, I wanted to work for Mercedes, so I decided to contact Mercedez bens , and they actually replied lol
One day I hope I can go see Bayern, especially if they face Arsenal, hope I can get cheap tickets for that match.

Anyways that's me, I'm Diesel


I rather not remember such a game but welcome to the forum! :P

Thanks for that, lol same here, but it'll be the first Bayern Match and CL I ever watched
User avatar
Diesel
Getting the hang of it
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:35 am
Location: England
National Flag:
United Kingdom
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times
Gender: Male

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:26 am

Diesel wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:
Diesel wrote:Hi, I'm Diesel

I'm a Bayern Munich fan from England. I've been a Bayern fan ever since I saw them lose 3-2 against Inter Milan in the Champions League, the game were Ribery effort was cleared of the line, it was my first ever Champions League match to remember. I remember feeling symphathy for a team I didn't even know, I am 14, I'm also in love with the song Mia San Mia.

My dad also used to live in Stuttgart, I've always liked Germany, when I was 12, I wanted to work for Mercedes, so I decided to contact Mercedez bens , and they actually replied lol
One day I hope I can go see Bayern, especially if they face Arsenal, hope I can get cheap tickets for that match.

Anyways that's me, I'm Diesel


I rather not remember such a game but welcome to the forum! :P

Thanks for that, lol same here, but it'll be the first Bayern Match and CL I ever watched


I envy you for remembering yours, all i remember from my first Bayern match was that Gomez scored a hat trick :P
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12969
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 3976 times
Been thanked: 2387 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:31 am

I have no idea what was my first Bayern game because I was a fan long before I started watching games. I had supported Germany during the 2002 WC (the first WC I remember) because I had recently visited the country and loved it. It sort of stuck then. I chose Bayern because they were the best German team on FIFA. :lol:

I have no idea when I watched my first game. It must have been around 2005. But I always enjoyed it when I heard about Bayern on the news even before that. I guess I confirmed my love for the team when I started watching them play and enjoyed it. :)

Anyway, welcome Diesel. :D
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27221
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 6841 times
Been thanked: 5737 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby quaazi » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:40 am

Technically the first Bayern game I saw was the 99 CL final... :|
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
User avatar
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10079
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:13 pm
National Flag:
Estonia
Has thanked: 129 times
Been thanked: 2011 times
Gender: Male

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby MUTU » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:45 am

My first Bayern game was against IFK Gothenburg in 1995. I'm still not sure if it was the first or the second leg. I just remember Bayern being REALLY unlucky and just couldn't score.

EDIT: I found highlights of the 2nd leg:

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27980
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 4581 times
Been thanked: 6591 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:48 am

MUTU wrote:My first Bayern game was a UEFA Cup match against IFK Gothenburg in 1995. I'm still not sure if it was the first or the second leg. I just remember Bayern being REALLY unlucky and just couldn't score.

EDIT: I found highlights of the 2nd leg:


That was the CL, not the UEFA Cup. :)

I was 4 days old in the second leg. :P
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27221
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 6841 times
Been thanked: 5737 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby MUTU » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:50 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:That was the CL, not the UEFA Cup. :)

I was 4 days old in the second leg. :P

Yes you're right. For some reason I always thought I watched Bayern in the UEFA Cup first. Now either I'm mistaken on the opponent (and hence year) or else I'm mistaken on the competition. The latter is more likely.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27980
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 4581 times
Been thanked: 6591 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:51 am

MUTU wrote:Yes you're right. For some reason I always thought I watched Bayern in the UEFA Cup first. Now either I'm mistaken on the opponent (and hence year) or else I'm mistaken on the competition. The latter is more likely.

I don't blame you. If we played Gothenburg, I wouldn't think it was the quarter-final of the CL.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27221
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 6841 times
Been thanked: 5737 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron