You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby hunter89 » Mon May 21, 2007 6:15 pm

Hi Everyone, my name is sherif iam 18 years old and i study engineering at the BUE. I have been a bayern and germany teams fans since the very late 1990's :)
hunter89
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Mon May 21, 2007 7:09 pm

welcome sherif, where are you from?
FC Bajern

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon May 21, 2007 7:11 pm

FC Bajern wrote:welcome sherif, where are you from?

I did a search on BUE and search results show that it's British University of Egypt...
So, I guess it's Egypt...:)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby hunter89 » Mon May 21, 2007 9:42 pm

yup i am in Egypt ..... hey everyone
hunter89
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Tue May 22, 2007 4:50 pm

Oh ok, we got a member with the name Romana and she/he (I don't know if it's a girl or boy :? )is from Egypt too and is studying engineering too. Maybe you guys go to the same University
FC Bajern

Postby hunter89 » Tue May 22, 2007 10:30 pm

Hey romana where do u study .... tell us more about urself :)
hunter89
Getting the hang of it

Postby Tifon » Tue May 22, 2007 10:58 pm

Hey im new at the forum :D

Im Mexican, and i live in Mexico City. Im 19 years old , and im studying Economy in the UNAM , im also learning German in the Goethe Institut here in Mexico City :wink:

Im a FC Bayern fan since 1999 :)
Tifon
Getting the hang of it

Postby FC Bajern » Wed May 23, 2007 12:22 am

hey Tifon, welcome to the forum.

It looks like 99% of the members became fans in '99 hahaha
FC Bajern

Postby Mirage » Wed May 23, 2007 12:08 pm

Hey Sherif and Tifon, welcome!! 8)

Romana left the board I think.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Wed May 23, 2007 5:53 pm

Mirage wrote:Romana left the board I think.

I think she/he :? is busy with school or something
FC Bajern

Postby tracylynn » Wed May 23, 2007 8:49 pm

Welcome to the forum, Sherif and Tifon. :D
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fcb 4eva » Thu May 24, 2007 9:08 pm

Hi everybody :D

My name is Nick, im from England and have been on this board for a while now but I thought i would pop on here and say hi to my fellow Bayern fans, bieng from England I dont get much time to talk Bayern with many people so its nice to have found this site. I have been a bayern/germany fan since Euro 96 when Germany won it and Bayern won the Uefa cup. My al time fav player has to be Stefan Effenberg. Nice to meet all you people and I look forward to talking to you on here.

Any one wanting to talk to me on msn my addy is olympicdale@hotmail.com

Nick

FCB 4EVA :D :D
fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Thu May 24, 2007 10:09 pm

Woah Nick, I had to go wash my face and re-read the post to make sure I read it correctly. I can't believe it that an Englishman supports Germany, especially since Euro 96 when Germany eliminated England and won on their home soil. I'm sure there are people over there who'd kill you if they knew :) I mean it's one thing Bayern, but Germany as well :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fcb 4eva » Thu May 24, 2007 11:28 pm

yea ano :D jus how it works out
fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby maax » Fri May 25, 2007 6:48 am

hello everyone ,

my name is abdul-rahman , im 23 years old , male , i live in cairo and im an assistant lecturer in MUST university pharmacy school , im a fan of the manschaft since 1990 , thanks god that germany won the cup otherwise i was going to support argantina now , by the way , sherif is friend of mine and he is the one who told me about this forum , good luck all
maax
Hey, I'm new here!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge