You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby techwiz911 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:26 pm

bastianugraha wrote:hallo all! My name's Bastian Nugraha, i'm Bayern fan from Bandung, Indonesia!
i'am part of the official website Bayern in Indonesia : http://www.fcbayernfanindonesia.com
MIA SAN TRIPLE

Welcome!! Btw, Indonesia has bayern fan club site?? I guess its only us Indians who don't have that. :x
"The referees have it hard enough and we have to be honest to make their job easier" - Miroslav Klose

#Respect
techwiz911
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lagger » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:47 am

Hi guys. I'm from Hamburg, Germany. Been a fan since I enjoy watching football. Well, technically, not that early. Around the age of 12 I visited a local match of HSV vs. someone with a couple of mates, one of them was black. When we went into the stands, people started making monkey noises and that's when I decided I wouldn't be a HSV supporter. So I consciously picked the team the furthest away and the most opposite to HSV. Enter Bayern München, and the love story still goes on... ;)

Personal favourite players: Scholl, Elber, Makaay (dat goal vs. Madrid!) and now Müller, Kroos and Alaba.

Worst moment... when playing ManU in "that final", my gf saying "Hey, this has been a good game, pity it's over soon, wouldn't it be great if Manchester scores a goal so we can watch extended time?" *Kablooie!* and 1 min later "You know, wouldn't it be really tragic if Manchester scored another goal?" *BLAM!*

Yes, I actually cried. She felt so bad. Needless to say we're not an item anymore. You've got to draw the line somewhere! Evil witch powers! No, we didn't break up because of that, but it makes a good story, no? :P

Best moment... two actually, Effenberg lifting that trophy again 2 years later of course. And then... during the 2000/2001 season I think (not sure). Bayern has been playing Madrid 6 times in a year. Upon being asked if they are nervous playing against Madrid, Elber looked surprised and asked back "We kicked their asses 4 times out of 5, why should we be nervous? They should be the ones that are nervous!" Gotta love some good self esteem. ;)

Ah well, this is enough spam for my first post. Have fun. ;)
Lagger
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
Germany

Postby AdepT » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:52 pm

Welcome Lagger! :wave:
Why Lagger when you can be a Lager? :P
Also, you were on the right side of 9-2. :wink: You must have enjoyed that week there in Hamburg.

Lagger wrote:Worst moment... when playing ManU in "that final", my gf saying "Hey, this has been a good game, pity it's over soon, wouldn't it be great if Manchester scores a goal so we can watch extended time?" *Kablooie!* and 1 min later "You know, wouldn't it be really tragic if Manchester scored another goal?" *BLAM!*

Yes, I actually cried. She felt so bad. Needless to say we're not an item anymore. You've got to draw the line somewhere! Evil witch powers! No, we didn't break up because of that, but it makes a good story, no? :P

Good thing you left her. Evil witch powers. :lol:
I'm not sure what I would've done though. (Probably would've shown her the door or maybe the window :twisted:
I was 10 then and didn't really watch football but whenever I see that video, I curse ManU so badly. Well, 2012 even topped that. :cry:
May be that is what makes 2013 so sweet. =P~
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Lagger » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:25 pm

I realise I'm just adding to my oddness factor in just my 2nd post, but... Lager wouldn't be appropriate, since I don't drink beer. I don't mind anything with high octane, but I simply don't like the taste of beer. Give me a good hard apple cider and I'll be happy. Preferably that french one... :)

And personally, I'll say 2012 wasn't as bad as 1999. Simply because once you're in penalties, it's 50/50 imo. I was prepared to lose. Sad, but prepared. 1999, on the other hand, simply ripped out my guts in the last 2 mins. I still think it was a bad joke played by the powers that be. BUT! We are currently triple title holders, so... I'll live. :D
Lagger
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
Germany

Postby BayernLove » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:57 pm

CIDER? FRENCH CIDER?????
Man card, here, now.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Lagger » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:14 am

Nah, keepin' it! I make up for it in other departments! :P
Lagger
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
Germany

Postby quaazi » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:49 am

BayernLove wrote:CIDER? FRENCH CIDER?????
Man card, here, now.

French cider is delicious, dude.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:07 am

Lagger wrote:Hi guys. I'm from Hamburg, Germany. Been a fan since I enjoy watching football. Well, technically, not that early. Around the age of 12 I visited a local match of HSV vs. someone with a couple of mates, one of them was black. When we went into the stands, people started making monkey noises and that's when I decided I wouldn't be a HSV supporter. So I consciously picked the team the furthest away and the most opposite to HSV. Enter Bayern München, and the love story still goes on... ;)

Personal favourite players: Scholl, Elber, Makaay (dat goal vs. Madrid!) and now Müller, Kroos and Alaba.

Worst moment... when playing ManU in "that final", my gf saying "Hey, this has been a good game, pity it's over soon, wouldn't it be great if Manchester scores a goal so we can watch extended time?" *Kablooie!* and 1 min later "You know, wouldn't it be really tragic if Manchester scored another goal?" *BLAM!*

Best moment... two actually, Effenberg lifting that trophy again 2 years later of course. And then... during the 2000/2001 season I think (not sure). Bayern has been playing Madrid 6 times in a year. Upon being asked if they are nervous playing against Madrid, Elber looked surprised and asked back "We kicked their asses 4 times out of 5, why should we be nervous? They should be the ones that are nervous!" Gotta love some good self esteem. ;)

Ah well, this is enough spam for my first post. Have fun. ;)

Welcome :)
If that(the girlfriend jinx) had happened to me I would have ended up in Prison :evil:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Curtiano » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:32 pm

Hi I'm Curtis Robert Robinson, I'm 15 years old (will be 16 next year) from Zimbabwe and I'm still a scholar.
I've been a Bayern fan for quite some time now
Curtiano
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby tflags » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

Lagger wrote:Hi guys. I'm from Hamburg,

You had us at hello.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby Sakujo » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:31 am

Hello :)

Sakujo here. From Libya.
been a fan for FC Bayern Since 99.

Glad to be part of this community
Sakujo
First post

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:43 am

Welcome :)
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby B.Schweinsteiger » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:20 pm

Hi guys! B.Schweinsteiger here. From the U.S. of A. I've been a FC Bayern fan since 2006 (right after WC). I'm fluent in German as well as English and my most favorite player is Bastian Schweinsteiger- from his pacey winger days all the way to his creative- box-to-box CDM days!
B.Schweinsteiger
First post

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:59 pm

B.Schweinsteiger wrote:Hi guys! B.Schweinsteiger here. From the U.S. of A. I've been a FC Bayern fan since 2006 (right after WC). I'm fluent in German as well as English and my most favorite player is Bastian Schweinsteiger- from his pacey winger days all the way to his creative- box-to-box CDM days!

Welcome. Nice signature! :lol:
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:37 pm

Welcome all! Great to have American and African fans on this forum! :D
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag: