You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby tracylynn » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:15 am

Welcome to the board, Romana! :D
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Romana » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:58 pm

tracylynn wrote:Welcome to the board, Romana! :D

thx :)

u r so kind
Romario & Thomas Brolin

Romana
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:27 pm

Welcome Ramiee ..
I think you set the record for highest posts per day...:)
80+ in two days?...phenomenal!!!!
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Romana » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:35 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:Welcome Ramiee ..

:D am glad 2 hear so

i like ur forum so much as i adore the bavarians

i'd many thoughts about improving the forum

but where can i post them ?

would u make a forum for our suggestions ?? :)
Romario & Thomas Brolin

Romana
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:42 pm

Romana wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:Welcome Ramiee ..

:D am glad 2 hear so

i like ur forum so much as i adore the bavarians

i'd many thoughts about improving the forum

but where can i post them ?

would u make a forum for our suggestions ?? :)

http://bayernforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=483
Feel free to post your suggestions here.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Romana » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:45 pm

okay thx
i'll do soon
Romario & Thomas Brolin

Romana
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby walter » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:56 pm

the name is Walter, no kidding, I am older than Ballack but younger than Schnix, which probably makes me on of the oldest in the forum :(
I am originally from Venezuela, my father is german, but now I live in Texas, US.
I have been a Bayern fan since the days of the Rummenigge's and Augenthaler, passing through Matthaus, Effenberg, and to present day with Lahm (the best now) and Schweini...
It sucks to live here in Texas were nobody cares about "soccer", nobody to talk to except a new Brazilian friend, so I really enjoy this forum,
all the best,
W.
walter
I post all the time

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:17 am

walter wrote:the name is Walter, no kidding, I am older than Ballack but younger than Schnix, which probably makes me on of the oldest in the forum :(
I am originally from Venezuela, my father is german, but now I live in Texas, US.
I have been a Bayern fan since the days of the Rummenigge's and Augenthaler, passing through Matthaus, Effenberg, and to present day with Lahm (the best now) and Schweini...
It sucks to live here in Texas were nobody cares about "soccer", nobody to talk to except a new Brazilian friend, so I really enjoy this forum,
all the best,
W.

Welcome WALTER
I am amazed because even though your the oldest one probably in this forum you have enjoyed and admired way different Bayerns than the current one.
Anyway your Bayern i am Bayern which makes us friends :D
Welcome and don't hesitate to post.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:06 am

Welcome to the forum, Walter. :D I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do. Where I live the folks don't care about football either, even though there's a MLS team about 40 minutes away from I live. It sucks but at least there's some nice folks on this board that I have met and been able to talk to.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby bayern1301 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:45 pm

hey guys, been making a few posts for the first time today and thought it would be necessary to introduce myself. as u can see i joined august last year i read the posts on and off until now. its become a nice site. my real name is james and i live in australia (as u can see as well) and i have been a bayern and german fan for about 5 years now. look forward to chatting more in the future with you guys about the wonderful fussball team named bayern.

catchya.
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby tracylynn » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:40 pm

Though it's a very late, I would like to welcome you (Bayern1301) the board. :D
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby bayern1301 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:46 pm

thanks alot tracylynn, its very nice to be here :)
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby walter » Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:03 pm

Thanks tracylynn and Schweini_rules, for the nice welcome messages, it is indeed cool to be part of this forum!
walter
I post all the time

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FC Bajern » Tue May 01, 2007 6:42 am

welcome back! "bayern1301" and walterImage
FC Bajern

Postby bayern1301 » Tue May 01, 2007 8:54 am

cheers mate
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge