You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby Paddy » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:09 pm

Walls wrote:
Paddy wrote:
Walls wrote:
Paddy wrote:
Walls wrote:
Paddy wrote:Hell yeah Roddick rules. Tho I don´t like Power metal so I don´t like Drganforce. But Chuck Schuldiner, Jeff Loomis, Dimebag, Kerry King/Jeff Hanneman ( a riff masters not so much soloist), Hetfield etc.

ah i see...do you like Malevolent Creation?

Yeah they are cool, but I´m more into Vital Remains, Suffocation, Death, Spawn of Posession, Cannibal Corpse, Pantera at the moment

oh ok cool...malevolent C are my all time fave death metal band.

Mine would have to be Death or CC.

ye CC'S latest is pretty good..what about Necrophagist?

Yeah, the guy is very talented (he´s Turkish I think).It´s a very technical yet very brutal music.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:53 am

fanOfBayern wrote:
Paddy wrote:
Yeah, the guy is very talented (he´s Turkish I think).It´s a very technical yet very brutal music.

Paddy...Your signature is getting onto my nerves...Did you do that to your hand???? Is there any chance that you could take that unpleasant pic out?
:lol: I might be crazy, but I´m not that crazy. It´s just a random video of a Slayer fan. :lol: Ok, I ´ll take it out. Just for you. :wink:

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:26 pm

Paddy wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:
Paddy wrote:

Paddy...Your signature is getting onto my nerves...Did you do that to your hand???? Is there any chance that you could take that unpleasant pic out?
:lol: I might be crazy, but I´m not that crazy. It´s just a random video of a Slayer fan. :lol: Ok, I ´ll take it out. Just for you. :wink:

Now there's a vampire cat. Great.
:P
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:43 pm

Mirage wrote:
Paddy wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:
Paddy wrote:

You people are too sensitive. :lol:

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:53 pm

Paddy wrote:
Mirage wrote:
Paddy wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:
Paddy wrote:

You people are too sensitive. :lol:

:lol: It's not that...I don't like to sight of blood....:)...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:01 pm

Like I said you´re sensitive. I don´t mind it at all, as long as it´s not mine. :lol:

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby SweetLeisha » Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:40 pm

I'm in china, and I fell for FCB when I was 16 years old in 1996.
It's a little difficult for me to express myself by using English, though I'd learned it. You know,reading is more easier than writing.
It's so nice to meet you guys here. :wink:
SweetLeisha
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby fanOfBayern » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:06 am

welcome sweet....hope you have fun here...:)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:01 pm

Welcome to the forum :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Sam » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:07 pm

Hey folks, long time supporter, first time poster.

I am a 23 year old student from Australia - I have been a bayern fan since the early 90's.

It's interesting to say the least to get up-to-date info on the normal media outlets out in Australia, so websites like this and fcb.tv are my saviour.
"Some people think football is a matter of life or death, but it's far more important than that." - Bill Shankley
Sam
Getting the hang of it

Postby kevh26 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:33 pm

Hi sam, nice to have you on board!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:20 pm

Welcome Sam & Sweet!! :D

Also, @ Walls and Paddy... I heard the other day that Jonathan Davies is ill, with cancer, and can't perform properly anymore. Is it true? :?
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:27 pm

Wouldnt know, I don´t listen to Korn.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby Zoostation » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:52 am

Hello everyone, my name is Mike, 27 yrs young from Kitchener, Ontario, Canada. I've been a Bayern fan since 1994, and I've loved every minute of it. Come to Kitchener we have the biggest Oktoberfest in the world, outside of Germany.
Zoostation
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MUTU » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:22 am

Welcome to the forum, Mike! :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge