You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

QOFD

Postby Walls » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:54 pm

WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:56 pm

Mirage wrote:How can you not like Jonathan Davies? I don't listen to any Korn but I love that guy, and I liked the movie Queen of the Damned which I think he wrote some songs for.

Yeah I'm an illusion here :P

Cause he makes music I don´t like. Some songs are ok, but others are completely emo.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Walls » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:58 pm

Paddy wrote:
Mirage wrote:How can you not like Jonathan Davies? I don't listen to any Korn but I love that guy, and I liked the movie Queen of the Damned which I think he wrote some songs for.

Cause he makes music I don´t like. Some songs are ok, but others are completely emo.

All music is about Emotion.....(apart from the real emo genre) which sucks. Jon had a **** up childhood so cant blame him.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:02 pm

Walls wrote:
Paddy wrote:

All music is about Emotion.....(apart from the real emo genre) which sucks. Jon had a **** up childhood so cant blame him.

Well I don´t care. For me it´s either I like the music or I don´t. I won´t symphatize with those rockstars cause I have my life to live. I mean it´s like with Metallica´s ˝St.Anger˝ and some fans say, well yeah...James and co. had some tough times before writting it etc. ...but so what? Music on it still sucks.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Walls » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:07 pm

Paddy wrote:
Walls wrote:
Paddy wrote:

Well I don´t care. For me it´s either I like the music or I don´t. I won´t symphatize with those rockstars cause I have my life to live. I mean it´s like with Metallica´s ˝St.Anger˝ and some fans say, well yeah...James and co. had some tough times before writting it etc. ...but so what? Music on it still sucks.

well its all about preference...thats the problem with metal today...many metal fans are not open minded.....there are many genres to explore...the same stuff gets freakin boring...even your fave band Slayer has gone down since their prime...same with my fave band Korn. Slayer is awesome but they get boring after a while..80% of the drum beat is the same......I only criticize stuff that i know is easy to play (fall out boy and all those shit bands)..im in a band myself. Many metal heads just sit there n criticize without knowing **** all about how to play the music.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Paddy » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:14 pm

Walls wrote:
Paddy wrote:
Walls wrote:
Paddy wrote:

well its all about preference...thats the problem with metal today...many metal fans are not open minded.....there are many genres to explore...the same stuff gets freakin boring...even your fave band Slayer has gone down since their prime...same with my fave band Korn. Slayer is awesome but they get boring after a while..80% of the drum beat is the same......I only criticize stuff that i know is easy to play (fall out boy and all those shit bands)..im in a band myself. Many metal heads just sit there n criticize without knowing **** all about how to play the music.

Where did I say something about playing music? I just said what I like and what I don´t like. In metal there´s many diffrent styles tho I stick mostly to Thrash and Death. I dunno...melodic, depressed, slow music bores me. Tho I like some prodigy, Rage against the Machine are great, AC/DC - I love them, some pearl jam, rchp...but as I said I get quickly bored by it.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby Walls » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:16 pm

Paddy wrote:
Walls wrote:
Paddy wrote:
Walls wrote:
Paddy wrote:

Where did I say something about playing music? I just said what I like and what I don´t like. In metal there´s many diffrent styles tho I stick mostly to Thrash and Death. I dunno...melodic, depressed, slow music bores me. Tho I like some prodigy, Rage against the Machine are great, AC/DC - I love them, some pearl jam, rchp...but as I said I get quickly bored by it.

I was talking about most metal heads in general "Many metal heads just sit there n criticize without knowing **** all about how to play the music." not you.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Paddy » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:18 pm

Walls wrote:
Paddy wrote:
Walls wrote:
Paddy wrote:
Walls wrote:
Paddy wrote:

I was talking about most metal heads in general "Many metal heads just sit there n criticize without knowing **** all about how to play the music." not you.

Oh yeah...but in metal are some of the best musicians. Like Thrash % Death metal has amazing drummers and Guitarists.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby Walls » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:21 pm

Paddy wrote:
Walls wrote:
Paddy wrote:
Walls wrote:
Paddy wrote:
Walls wrote:
Paddy wrote:

Oh yeah...but in metal are some of the best musicians. Like Thrash % Death metal has amazing drummers and Guitarists.

no doubt about that

Derek Roddy is too good.

Also Herman Li from Dragonforce...one of the fastest guitarists.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Paddy » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:26 pm

Hell yeah Roddick rules. Tho I don´t like Power metal so I don´t like Drganforce. But Chuck Schuldiner, Jeff Loomis, Dimebag, Kerry King/Jeff Hanneman ( a riff masters not so much soloist), Hetfield etc.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby Walls » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:27 pm

Paddy wrote:Hell yeah Roddick rules. Tho I don´t like Power metal so I don´t like Drganforce. But Chuck Schuldiner, Jeff Loomis, Dimebag, Kerry King/Jeff Hanneman ( a riff masters not so much soloist), Hetfield etc.

ah i see...do you like Malevolent Creation?
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Paddy » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:30 pm

Walls wrote:
Paddy wrote:Hell yeah Roddick rules. Tho I don´t like Power metal so I don´t like Drganforce. But Chuck Schuldiner, Jeff Loomis, Dimebag, Kerry King/Jeff Hanneman ( a riff masters not so much soloist), Hetfield etc.

Yeah they are cool, but I´m more into Vital Remains, Suffocation, Death, Spawn of Posession, Cannibal Corpse, Pantera at the moment

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby Walls » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:43 pm

Paddy wrote:
Walls wrote:

Yeah they are cool, but I´m more into Vital Remains, Suffocation, Death, Spawn of Posession, Cannibal Corpse, Pantera at the moment

oh ok cool...malevolent C are my all time fave death metal band.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Paddy » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:48 pm

Walls wrote:
Paddy wrote:
Walls wrote:

Mine would have to be Death or CC.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby Walls » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:50 pm

Paddy wrote:
Walls wrote:
Paddy wrote:
Walls wrote:

Mine would have to be Death or CC.

ye CC'S latest is pretty good..what about Necrophagist?
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge