You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby alp01051 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:49 am

i am from turkey and i m student of police academy. i love bayern very much because bayern is very successful and always has strong squad. in turkey i support Fenerbahçe. i always dream that one day ffenerbahçe and bayern will play champions league final :P just a dream
alp01051
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:11 pm

alp01051 wrote:i am from turkey and i m student of police academy. i love bayern very much because bayern is very successful and always has strong squad. in turkey i support Fenerbahçe. i always dream that one day ffenerbahçe and bayern will play champions league final :P just a dream

Dreams for dreaming...lets all hope together that your dream comes true :D
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Danger » Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:44 pm

My name is Abdulrahman , i'm 17 years old , from Kuwait !
i've been a bayern fan since 6 or 7 years .. since Bayern lost that CL final against MU ..
i just got graduated from school and i'll join the university soon ( College of Law )
Danger
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby nessa13 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:53 am

hi im vanessa from canada. im almost 15 and im a really big german soccer fan. im in "high school" and ive been in love with bayern ever since i heard podolski was being ransferd there!!! :D
if u want to add me on msn my adress is: kutiepie_505@hotmail.com
schweinsteiger&podolski4life
nessa13
Getting the hang of it

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:11 pm

nessa13 wrote:hi im vanessa from canada. im almost 15 and im a really big german soccer fan. im in "high school" and ive been in love with bayern ever since i heard podolski was being ransferd there!!! :D
if u want to add me on msn my adress is: kutiepie_505@hotmail.com

will add you...:)...btw, how is school?
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby duaa_01 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:03 am

hey :!: :D iam new here iam 13 and iam from lebanon i do like bayren so much
~*~DUAA~*~
duaa_01
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Marko » Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:06 pm

Hay, I'm Marko Perko and I'm from Zagreb,Croatia,also I'm 17.I've just finished school. I'm Bayern fan since I know for football. My great wish is to visit Muenchen and going to a Bayern game. Greatings to all of you.
Marko
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby kevh26 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:09 pm

So how come you didn't become a Zagreb fan, I always though Croatian fans were big on their local teams... I know Hajduk for example have pretty passionate fans, or at least it seemed it from the clips I saw
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Marko » Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:17 pm

I'm also Dinamo Zagreb fan here in Croatia. We hate Hajduk! I thing that we all have seen whats the fans from Zagreb are on last 2 games against Arsenal London and that first against Auxerre in UEFA cup. Only problem is that the players aren't on that level as fans. That's why I love Bayern!
Marko
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby tracylynn » Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:34 am

Hi! My name is Tracylynn and I'm a junior studying elementary education.

I've been a Bayern Munich fan since the late '90s and I can't name just one player as my favorite because there are just too many that I adore. I'm a fan because my ancestry is German and I really do associate with anything that is German. Sadly, I don't speak German because, in my area, Spanish is what is taught and German is not offered here, though I would really love to learn it.

I also like Barcelona because I studied in Spain and I just loved the atmosphere at their games.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby der Kaiser » Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:02 pm

Hello-

My name is Sean and I work for the U.S. Senate in Washington, D.C. I have been a German soccer fan since I can remember (late 70's I'd say :wink: ) and a Bayern fan for about that long also.
der Kaiser
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby blasted_soul » Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:47 pm

Hello :) i am Nuno a sporting clube portugal fan :)
blasted_soul
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MissFCB » Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:32 pm

Hi my name is Susan! i´m living in a smal town in bavaria (from here it´s about 2 hours by car to the Allianz Arena :D ) i still go to school so please ignore my grammar mistakes :wink: i´v been a Bayern fan since ever...
74,75,76 und ihr werdet alle sehen, Mailand 2001 war noch nicht das letzte mal, denn wir fahren nach Athen!
MissFCB
Getting the hang of it

Postby kevh26 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:58 pm

Nice to meet you... you're actually part of the minority here... a German Bayern Fan... most of us hail from elsewhere in the world
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:36 pm

MissFCB wrote:Hi my name is Susan! i´m living in a smal town in bavaria (from here it´s about 2 hours by car to the Allianz Arena :D ) i still go to school so please ignore my grammar mistakes :wink: i´v been a Bayern fan since ever...

Hi Susan! It's a pleasure to meet you, and don't worry about any grammar mistakes because even us english speakers still make mistakes. :D
tracylynn
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge