You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby BayernLove » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:19 pm

Welcome Michael! :D Luis is an Athletic fa(n)/(g), no worries about that guy, ya hear? ;)
Once again, welcome: :)
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby mbahou » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:52 pm

loool Athletic Fag :p thx man :)
mbahou
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bmow » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:42 pm

Paddy wrote:I had so much hope for women at this forum and then they go and say they support Real Madrid. You can only support one club, it's like having two girlfriends/boyfriends, it's cheating and at least one of them will be angry. Real Madrid are our biggest international rival along with Man united (I'd say bigger) and this is just not cool. I lost all hope when it comes to women and football now. :cry:

A lot of people give me shit for this because they say I'm not a true fan and how can you support two top teams.. but growing up in America we aren't exposed to the sport as much as other countries around the world. It's hard to even catch a match on American tv. The US only shows one MLS game a week.. what does that say? But I fell in love with the beauty of the game. I religiously watch two different clubs every week. I've done so for the last 5 years. I know the game. I know the players. I know the history. I respect the people whose families have been fans for generations and only loving that one club is all they have ever known. For me that isn't the case. I wasn't raised on a team. But still, my heart is red before it is white. Bayern is my #1 and Real my #2. That's how it has always been. That's how it always will be. Who is to say you support a team more than I do? Who is to say that you're a "true fan" and I am not because I support two clubs? I understand the idea behind it. I know it's criticized by some but it's not like I'm saying I support Bayern, Madrid, United, and Milan or something ridiculous. I am a loyal fan of two teams. When they meet each other, I am for the same team each time. And if I had to only choose one club I could do so, but I don't have to.
B A S T I A N
SCHWEINSTEIGER
bmow
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:39 pm

^I have to admit she is right, in America the only European soccer you get to see regularly is La Liga and the EPL and thys only when the top teams play so many fans are gonna like the Barcas, Madrid, and even Man U there isnt that local tie to a team like in Europe.

In my case i liked Germany just because of the WC 2006 but previously i had no club i truly supported i just didnt want Man U to win so i started favoring Chelsea cause they have/had a lot of African players and most of my family in Africa are Man U fans making me hate Man U more and for Inter i thought they had nice jerseys and Eto'o(one of the best african players) was on there team and I hate Barca so i favor Madrid but since Germany has my favorite player l(Miroslav Klose) and most of the players are on Bayern Munich i cudnt think of a better team to support
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby BayernLove » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:54 pm

Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby tflags » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:01 am

mbahou wrote:Everyone is superchill and friendly except Luis haha :p

You haven't met munichfan, have you?
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby PR15M » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:48 am

Hey, I'm new so I thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Niels and I am a German living in America. I've supported Bayern München for most of my life (even though my family has a mix between , Schalke :evil: , Dortmund :evil: :evil: , and Bayern ( :D ) fans). Anyway, I've finally decided to join this forum and I hope that we'll finally win some trophies this year :D
PR15M
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Paddy » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:54 am

bmow wrote:
Paddy wrote:I had so much hope for women at this forum and then they go and say they support Real Madrid. You can only support one club, it's like having two girlfriends/boyfriends, it's cheating and at least one of them will be angry. Real Madrid are our biggest international rival along with Man united (I'd say bigger) and this is just not cool. I lost all hope when it comes to women and football now. :cry:

A lot of people give me shit for this because they say I'm not a true fan and how can you support two top teams.. but growing up in America we aren't exposed to the sport as much as other countries around the world. It's hard to even catch a match on American tv. The US only shows one MLS game a week.. what does that say? But I fell in love with the beauty of the game. I religiously watch two different clubs every week. I've done so for the last 5 years. I know the game. I know the players. I know the history. I respect the people whose families have been fans for generations and only loving that one club is all they have ever known. For me that isn't the case. I wasn't raised on a team. But still, my heart is red before it is white. Bayern is my #1 and Real my #2. That's how it has always been. That's how it always will be. Who is to say you support a team more than I do? Who is to say that you're a "true fan" and I am not because I support two clubs? I understand the idea behind it. I know it's criticized by some but it's not like I'm saying I support Bayern, Madrid, United, and Milan or something ridiculous. I am a loyal fan of two teams. When they meet each other, I am for the same team each time. And if I had to only choose one club I could do so, but I don't have to.

Oh, I forgot you're new. Never take me seriously. :wink: :mrgreen:
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:54 am

PR15M wrote:Hey, I'm new so I thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Niels and I am a German living in America. I've supported Bayern München for most of my life (even though my family has a mix between , Schalke :evil: , Dortmund :evil: :evil: , and Bayern ( :D ) fans). Anyway, I've finally decided to join this forum and I hope that we'll finally win some trophies this year :D

Welcome to the forum.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SouthernStar » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:00 am

bmow wrote:

You know he was just playing with you :wink:

I've seen many people supporting two clubs or more and seems alright but I think the main vice here is because the other team is one of our main rivals in Europe :twisted:... Since there are no two teams that meet more often in Europe when it comes to Bayern VS Real! :x It's like asking a guy to support both Liverpool and Everton :D

Well ok, there's a guy I know who's both a Bayern and Chelsea (years before they become Chel$ki) fan and we all went down pretty hard on him after May :evil:

I just wonder what's appealing about Real though? :P

I lived in the US for 7 years and I know where your argument comes from about the lack of Bundesliga (and even football) coverage in the US, I had to stream most of my matches and they were nigh impossible when the internet was still crap. There are a lot of LA Liga matches because a lot of Mexican loves to watch them. EPL is well... EPL :evil: I've been around everywhere and when I used to live in the Asia Pacific region, 98% of fans are EPL teams fans!
SouthernStar
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Paddy » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:08 am

Southern Star gets me 8) :D Will you marry me? :mrgreen:

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby boonebaker » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:29 pm

What's up everybody? Just joined, needed a place to get my footy discussion on. I've been posting on an MMA forum for years and there's a side section for other sports, but there's only a couple people to discuss football with.
boonebaker
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby bayern4l » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:41 pm

Paddy wrote:Southern Star gets me 8) :D Will you marry me? :mrgreen:

Here come first marriage proposal. . . :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Manuel Neuer
bayern4l
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby Paddy » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:07 pm

bayern4l wrote:

Wanna be the best man? :lol:

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby bayern4l » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:16 pm

Paddy wrote:
bayern4l wrote:

Wanna be the best man? :lol:

hahaha sure you can count on me :mrgreen: :lol:
Manuel Neuer
bayern4l
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge