You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby Paddy » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:45 am

I had so much hope for women at this forum and then they go and say they support Real Madrid. You can only support one club, it's like having two girlfriends/boyfriends, it's cheating and at least one of them will be angry. Real Madrid are our biggest international rival along with Man united (I'd say bigger) and this is just not cool. I lost all hope when it comes to women and football now. :cry:
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BayernLove » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:18 am

But at least Bmow is hot.
Or it seems so :)
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Paddy » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:48 am

I will not comment on female users looks.... :twisted:

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SouthernStar » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:57 am

IdealGas wrote:
sch0ll7 wrote:....but Real Madrid? seriously?

Oooops! I think it's time to clean out my closet.. :lol: I have to admit I am a Real Madrid fan too! I kind of have a soft spot for them especially since German NT's Sami and Mesut play there. Also, I like their GK (but Neuer comes first of course!!) And I'm sick of the Barca dominance, that's why I always root for them whenever they go head-to-head.

But of course, Bayern is my forever number 1!! So please don't exile me, guys!! [-o< :lol:

Paddy wrote:I had so much hope for women at this forum and then they go and say they support Real Madrid. You can only support one club, it's like having two girlfriends/boyfriends, it's cheating and at least one of them will be angry. Real Madrid are our biggest international rival along with Man united (I'd say bigger) and this is just not cool. I lost all hope when it comes to women and football now. :cry:

No kidding... all my life I was surrounded by ManUre fans and now RM fans! I sometimes wonder what's the appeal of RM anyway? Mourinho? :P And ManUre... SAF? :P They are graying!

These girls at least sound like real football fans, I have a friend who is a RM fan and support Spain because she thinks Ronaldo plays for them... #-o

I had been with this club when our hottest player was Santa Cruz... (when Schweini was starting his debut season). And no one mentioned Neuer? Muller? Kroos as our hottest player? I say we call for a vote :)

And love seeing more female Bayern fans around 8) Cheers!

EDIT: To clarify -> always had been one club girl, a fact that is not going to change :)
SouthernStar
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Paddy » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:03 am

Ok, so you're my favourite female user! I hate RM ( and lately Barca as well for their diving and off pitch moaning unsportmanship behaviour) ever since my 6 grade, when everyone in school was supporting them (in the late 90's early 00's) and the one team that could stop them was Bayern. Gotta hate Manure for the '99 final. :x

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby Commodore » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:09 am

"There are two things I am afraid of: War and Oliver Kahn."

-Mehmet Scholl
Commodore
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby quaazi » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:31 am

SouthernStar wrote:
I had been with this club when our hottest player was Santa Cruz... (when Schweini was starting his debut season). And no one mentioned Neuer? Muller? Kroos as our hottest player? I say we call for a vote :)

MÜLLER IS AN UGGO.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby SouthernStar » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:42 am

quaazi wrote:
SouthernStar wrote:

MÜLLER IS AN UGGO.

A lot of my friends disagree, they think he's cute :P

Unless of course he puts this on:

* And I think there's a recent poll (can't remember where I saw it, TZ maybe)... for German ladies about who they think is the hottest NT player... Gomez won, followed by Schweini and in third place is... *guess who* :wink:
SouthernStar
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Paddy » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:46 am

Kahn!

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby SouthernStar » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:50 am

Paddy wrote:Kahn!

Nah current players, it's a poll during EURO 2012... :)

But no one mess with the Titan, he'll make Gomez have a run for his money!

SouthernStar
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby BayernLove » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:01 pm

SouthernStar wrote:
quaazi wrote:
SouthernStar wrote:

MÜLLER IS AN UGGO.

Unless of course he puts this on:

* And I think there's a recent poll (can't remember where I saw it, TZ maybe)... for German ladies about who they think is the hottest NT player... Gomez won, followed by Schweini and in third place is... *guess who* :wink:

Absman won ;)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346756714.869216.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Paddy » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:05 pm

SouthernStar wrote:
Paddy wrote:Kahn!

Nah current players, it's a poll during EURO 2012... :)

But no one mess with the Titan, he'll make Gomez have a run for his money!

Wait, Kahn isn't playing anymore? :shock:

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby IdealGas » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:07 pm

Paddy wrote:I had so much hope for women at this forum and then they go and say they support Real Madrid. You can only support one club, it's like having two girlfriends/boyfriends, it's cheating and at least one of them will be angry. Real Madrid are our biggest international rival along with Man united (I'd say bigger) and this is just not cool. I lost all hope when it comes to women and football now.

I don't think they'll be angry as long as you're being honest with each other. If you're in an open relationship, you can have as many as you want! I kid of course. :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) Seriously now, it's not so much as loving that club, but rather liking some of their players (thus wanting them to do well). And I dislike barca so much which makes me root for RM more. and this is just within the la liga (which I barely even watch now). When it comes to competitions outside of that, no questions asked, I'm all for Bayern! like 1000%!! At the CL semis, I was elated with that over the moon effort by Ramos.

As for ManU, you've got no worries with that as I can't stress enough how much I hate EPL, most especially ManU and Chelsea. Arsenal's probably the only team I can stand at the EPL.

BayernLove wrote:
AvatarX wrote: What? No Robben? No Ribery?

Really, when Real took Ronaldo + Kaka and we got Robben + Ribery it would be difficult for a woman to choose us instead :)

Well... It seems Avatar spoke the truth after all!

I see no basis for that as personally I choose Bayern!! Afterall, we've got Schweini, Lahm, Gomez, Martinez... and the list goes on. Well Kaka's fine but I dislike Ronaldo and his whiny ass so much that it doesn't really matter how he looks. But enough about RM as I (and again, I emphasize) only have love for Bayern! :D And this time, it's not just all about the players (of course I love them all especially Schweini <3 ) but I love how the club is managed as well. As they say, Bayern's got soul. :wink: :)

SouthernStar wrote:
quaazi wrote:MÜLLER IS AN UGGO.

I have some friends too who think he's cute. He's awkward in an adorable way. :wink:
"Meine Kraft liegt in Jesus!" -da27
IdealGas
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby BayernLove » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:26 pm

How could you guys forget this piece of sexy?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346768964.233203.jpg

:lol: :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby mbahou » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:09 pm

hey guys, My name is Michael and i'm a bayern addict lol :p I am Lebanese, and have been living in Montreal, Canada. been a Bayern fan since late 90s and German national fan since mid 90s. The only logical explanation to why i support them is probably being Brainwashed by Germans at birth since I react worse than actual Germans when we lose :p I've been reading posts on this forum for the last 5 months and have found it awesome and very helpful. Everyone is superchill and friendly except Luis haha :p Anyway nice to meet u all :)
mbahou
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge