You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Walls

Postby Paddy » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:14 pm

Walls wrote:Im walls..19...gona be 20 on the 28th of feb...originally Nigerian,born in Kenya, lived in Thailand, been to almost 10 other places now in the USA. Bayern fan for 8 yrs now...im a striker myself..been playing the game all my life. Im a drummer in a METAL band....i love heavy metal..Nu-Death(huge Korn fan).im a huge music freak...blah blah n blah

you can call me the guy that fu**** hates Man Utd

N thats a little pic of me

<---------------------------------

peace. :D

Cool dude. But I just have one problem. Korn ain´t no Death Metal. Just plain nu-metal. :wink:
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Walls

Postby Walls » Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:25 pm

Paddy wrote:
Walls wrote:Im walls..19...gona be 20 on the 28th of feb...originally Nigerian,born in Kenya, lived in Thailand, been to almost 10 other places now in the USA. Bayern fan for 8 yrs now...im a striker myself..been playing the game all my life. Im a drummer in a METAL band....i love heavy metal..Nu-Death(huge Korn fan).im a huge music freak...blah blah n blah

you can call me the guy that fu**** hates Man Utd

N thats a little pic of me

<---------------------------------

peace. :D

Cool dude. But I just have one problem. Korn ain´t no Death Metal. Just plain nu-metal. :wink:

lol ye i know Korn is Nu....i said i like Nu-death but Korn is my fave band....

these are my fave bands (pasted from myspace lol)

(Thank God for copy n paste)
KORN, SLIPKNOT, MUDVAYNE, DISTURBED, FLAW, MALEVOLENT CREATION, DEATHLESS, LIMP BIZKIT, MACHINEHEAD, SEPULTURA, ASESINO, BREAKING BENJAMIN, FIVE.BOLT.MAIN, DRY KILL LOGIC, NUCLEAR ASSAULT, SOILENT GREEN, KATAKLYSM, SOILWORK, COAL CHAMBER, SUFFOCATION, MONSTROSITY, SPAWN OF POSSESSION, DECAPITATED, DRAGONFORCE, BOLT THROWER, KRISIUN, CHILDREN OF BODOM, CHIMAIRA, SYSTEM OF A DOWN, FEAR FACTORY, HURT, DEMIRICOUS, MESHUGGAH, BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, POD, ORGY, LAMB OF GOD, STONESOUR, RAMMSTEIN, BLACK LABEL SOCIETY, CRADLE OF FILTH, GODSMACK, HATEBREED, HEDPE, DEVIL DRIVER, (old ADEMA), STATIC-X, IN FLAMES, CHEVELLE, TOOL, ARCH ENEMY, DEFTONES, KILLSWITCH ENGAGE, DREAM THEATER, AS I LAY DYING, BURY YOUR DEAD, EDGUY, SIX FEET UNDER, SHADOWS FALL, METALLICA, ANTHRAX, NILE, HATE ETERNAL, CANNIBAL CORPSE, SLAYER, TRIVIUM, SNOT, SEVENDUST, SALIVA, 40 BELOW SUMMER, STRAPPING YOUNG LAD, PANTERA, DAMAGE PLAN, SPINESHANK, MASTODON, BRUJERIA, NAPALM DEATH, DIECAST, OBITUARY, LIVING COLOUR, ILL NINO, E-TOWN CONCRETE, SOULFLY, AND MY BAND- BLIND ILLUSIONS, THAI DEATH METAL BAND-DEZEMBER, Local Atlanta band-DEAD TO THE WORLD, (ROCK)-CREED, LINKIN PARK, STAIND, TEAM SLEEP, PAPA ROACH, SUBMERSED, SOIL, TRAPT, RED HOT CHILLI PEPPERS, 311, 36 CRAZYFISTS, CROSSFADE, ALTER BRIDGE, SEETHER, FINCH, SWITCHFOOT, SCORPIONS, DREDG, 10 YEARS ETC, (TRANCE)-(DJ TIESTO, OAKENFOLD, ATB, 4 STRINGS, SCOOTER, TRANCER, ARMIN VAN BUUREN, (OLD SKOOL HIP HOP)-PUBLIC ENEMY, NWA, RUN DMC, BEASTIE BOYS, WU TANG CLAN, ICP, DELTRON 3030 also FORT MINOR...REGGAE!BOB MARLEY THE LEGEND! Funk n some 80s music.

;)
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:41 pm

welcome Walls.
Alter Bridge are amazing, probably my favourite rock band.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:48 pm

Walls, there some great bands you listen to. Decapitated, Spawn of Posession and ofcourse Slayer(my fav band) are all awsome. LOG are very good too. I love Pantera, Down, CC, Meshuggah, SuffocaTION, OLD METALLICA TOO.

But I do disagree on Korn with you. There is no influence of any sort of DM in them. Maybe influence of hardcore but that´s completely another genre.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Walls » Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:13 pm

Paddy wrote:Walls, there some great bands you listen to. Decapitated, Spawn of Posession and ofcourse Slayer(my fav band) are all awsome. LOG are very good too. I love Pantera, Down, CC, Meshuggah, SuffocaTION, OLD METALLICA TOO.

But I do disagree on Korn with you. There is no influence of any sort of DM in them. Maybe influence of hardcore but that´s completely another genre.

lol i know Korn has no death metal in them...My fave genre is actually Nu metal....Im just saying i like Korn the most out of all bands...BUT i like anything from Nu metal - Death metal( meaning all genres) but KoRn is my #1 fave of all time. ;)
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

yo

Postby Walls » Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:14 pm

Mirage wrote:welcome Walls.

thanx dude..ye AB is pretty good.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Paddy » Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:58 pm

Walls wrote:
Paddy wrote:Walls, there some great bands you listen to. Decapitated, Spawn of Posession and ofcourse Slayer(my fav band) are all awsome. LOG are very good too. I love Pantera, Down, CC, Meshuggah, SuffocaTION, OLD METALLICA TOO.

lol i know Korn has no death metal in them...My fave genre is actually Nu metal....Im just saying i like Korn the most out of all bands...BUT i like anything from Nu metal - Death metal( meaning all genres) but KoRn is my #1 fave of all time. ;)

:lol: Sorry my bad. :lol: I don´t like nu-metal that much.Or should I say I hate it. 5 or 6 cool songs by Korn, used to listen to Slipknot but now I can´t stand that ˝rebel˝ lyrics.

Sorry again. :lol:

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby Walls » Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:28 am

Paddy wrote:
Walls wrote:

:lol: Sorry my bad. :lol: I don´t like nu-metal that much.Or should I say I hate it. 5 or 6 cool songs by Korn, used to listen to Slipknot but now I can´t stand that ˝rebel˝ lyrics.

Sorry again. :lol:

hehe ye its ok...many people hate Nu metal but i think its unique...ie Korn..they are responsible for it...they didnt wana be like sheep n do the typical metal songs...u know..solos on every song...gets boring sometimes (depending on the band.) ..but ye many other pathethic bands have tried to be like them...those are the ones giving Nu a bad image. Actually slipknot have less 'rebel' lyrics...i still havent heard a curse word on SV vol 3. lol but now that Terry Bozzio is playing with Korn on the new album...with his Prog style...we shall see =)
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Paddy » Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:20 am

I´m talking abou ˝Iowa˝ and ˝Slipknot˝. And the thing about Korn...dunno...they just don´t do anything for me. I like heavy, fast, brutal music and Korn aren´t any of this. :D

Paddy
I post all the time

Re: yo

Postby FC Bajern » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:10 pm

Walls wrote:

*cough* "Mirage" is a girl...
FC Bajern

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:24 pm

FC Bajern wrote:
Walls wrote:

*cough* *cough* Mirage is an Illusion.... :mrgreen:
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Walls » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:34 pm

FC Bajern wrote:
Walls wrote:

haha oops my bad.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Walls » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:36 pm

Paddy wrote:I´m talking abou ˝Iowa˝ and ˝Slipknot˝. And the thing about Korn...dunno...they just don´t do anything for me. I like heavy, fast, brutal music and Korn aren´t any of this. :D

Ye...as I said..KoRn is different thats why i love that band. =)
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Mirage » Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:56 pm

How can you not like Jonathan Davies? I don't listen to any Korn but I love that guy, and I liked the movie Queen of the Damned which I think he wrote some songs for.

Yeah I'm an illusion here :P
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Walls » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:50 pm

Mirage wrote:How can you not like Jonathan Davies? I don't listen to any Korn but I love that guy, and I liked the movie Queen of the Damned which I think he wrote some songs for.

Yeah I'm an illusion here :P

lol heck ye..JD is an awesome singer! the scene where the band is on stage...its actually him singing.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge