You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Introduce yourself here!

Postby BayernLove » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:38 pm

Kroosteiger wrote:Hello friends.Bayern Fan from Incredible India.Been following this forum for a while now.Registered a while back,i thought on the eve of this epic semi clash with Real i thought i'd introduce myself here :P

Been a Bayern fan for quite a while although i'm a bit late to football.Actually i started watching football since 2002 WC where i was awestruck by Oliver Kahn's perfomance but after that somehow my interest just died.My interest in football was revived again since WC 2006 onwards although i dint immediately start to watch Bayern's bundesliga games but was following them in CL like every year until 2009 when i got access to Bundesliga Games on TV and thats where my love for Bayern grew even more and add to that our great perfomance in the CL that subsequent season.I'm actually delighted that Bayern visit India often and i hope they take active interest in this part of the world.

Also i am a massive hater of the Premier League and my most hated club is Manchester United ,it also bugs me to see so many Man United fags in my country.Real Madrid is my second most hated club.And i dont have dislike to any Bundesliga teams(sorry if i have dissapointed anyone here) and am actually happy we have a regular title rival in BVB.It will be even tougher for us going forward imo as with the 4 cl spots Buli teams will only get stronger with the CL money.So i am happy for the league as a whole.I also watch Serie A quite often and seem to have a soft spot for Juventus.

Like my username says ,my two favorite Bayern players are Kroos and Bastian.i actually hope we build a team around Kroos going into the future,he's a priceless jewel.

PS.Sorry for that long introduction.I hope i made my intro worth it. :mrgreen:

Welcome! I actually have a soft spot for Arsenal despite hating the PL as a whole. Nice to see another "soft spot for Juve" guy :) I'm also a huge Porto fan and hate BVB because of their attitude rather than their quality, I like to have a rival, just not selfish pricks of them. I also hate Gelsenkirchen (Schalke) again, because of their attitude. I hope you have an amazing time on this forum , and peace.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby zbucknasty » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:58 pm

Ahhh your right. I did in the Holger Badstuber section. Anyway sorry about the confusion and thank you all for the welcome! :D
zbucknasty
Getting the hang of it

Postby Kroosteiger » Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:27 pm

BayernLove wrote:
Kroosteiger wrote:Hello friends.Bayern Fan from Incredible India.Been following this forum for a while now.Registered a while back,i thought on the eve of this epic semi clash with Real i thought i'd introduce myself here :P

Been a Bayern fan for quite a while although i'm a bit late to football.Actually i started watching football since 2002 WC where i was awestruck by Oliver Kahn's perfomance but after that somehow my interest just died.My interest in football was revived again since WC 2006 onwards although i dint immediately start to watch Bayern's bundesliga games but was following them in CL like every year until 2009 when i got access to Bundesliga Games on TV and thats where my love for Bayern grew even more and add to that our great perfomance in the CL that subsequent season.I'm actually delighted that Bayern visit India often and i hope they take active interest in this part of the world.

Also i am a massive hater of the Premier League and my most hated club is Manchester United ,it also bugs me to see so many Man United fags in my country.Real Madrid is my second most hated club.And i dont have dislike to any Bundesliga teams(sorry if i have dissapointed anyone here) and am actually happy we have a regular title rival in BVB.It will be even tougher for us going forward imo as with the 4 cl spots Buli teams will only get stronger with the CL money.So i am happy for the league as a whole.I also watch Serie A quite often and seem to have a soft spot for Juventus.

Like my username says ,my two favorite Bayern players are Kroos and Bastian.i actually hope we build a team around Kroos going into the future,he's a priceless jewel.

PS.Sorry for that long introduction.I hope i made my intro worth it. :mrgreen:

Welcome! I actually have a soft spot for Arsenal despite hating the PL as a whole. Nice to see another "soft spot for Juve" guy :) I'm also a huge Porto fan and hate BVB because of their attitude rather than their quality, I like to have a rival, just not selfish pricks of them. I also hate Gelsenkirchen (Schalke) again, because of their attitude. I hope you have an amazing time on this forum , and peace.

Well i just dont like the Premier League you know..Mainly due to the fact that such ridiculous amount of hype is generated in my country and apart from Arsenal none of the teams actually play eye catching stuff(Maybe i am harsh).Pl for me is boring to watch.

I have watched Juve often this season and i can easily say they play very attractive footy ,maybe they need a couple of WC forwards to be competitive on the European front again.

I have also been very impressed with Benfica's brand of football this season.I tend to believe they were a bit unlucky this season.

As for Dortmund ?I know some of their players are cocky especially Grosskreutz but you know whenever i watch them as a neutral they just entertain me.They are by far the best counter attacking team in the world imo..we have to be wary next season cuz they got another jewel in Reus.Since i am a foreign fan i dont have any specific reason to hate Buli clubs as i support German Football as a whole.But yeah definitely good to see a great rivalry brewing between us and BVB.

Yeah and i as well look forward to have healthy discussions with all of you..Mia San Mia.
Kroosteiger
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Schaus » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:02 pm

Greetings,
My name is Henri and I'm currently 20 years old. I'm form small European country called Estonia and I have been Bayern fan for 2 years now. I have been supporting German National Team for 8 years and I think the main reason why I became Bayern München fan were the german players, I just loved to watch Schweinsteiger, Lahm, Kroos, Müller or Gomez play. And since national teams have so few games and I despertly wanted to see more, I started to watch Bayern appearances in Bundesliga. Right now I truly feel the Bayern fan spirit in me and know that this is right team for my half-german soul.

Glory for Bayern !
"You don't score 64 goals in 86 games without being able to score goals" - Alan Green
Schaus
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby barca_fan » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:22 am

Hello everyone,

My name is Yani and I am a Barcelona fan. I watched Bayern's CL semifinal with Real Madrid today which got me here. I loved the way Bayern played. It reminded me of Barcelona. And I especially enjoyed the last 10-15 minutes of the game when Bayern held Real Madrid in panic both in defense and offense. Good job!
barca_fan
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby quaazi » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:04 am

barca_fan wrote:I loved the way Bayern played. It reminded me of Barcelona.

The only team in Europe to hold more possession than Bayern is Barcelona. I guess we have to thank van Gaal's legacy for that...
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

my first thread

Postby GiggS » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:30 pm

Hi my name is jindus,

i've been a bayernaholic for as long as I could remember and I hate modeer...

GO Bavariaaaaaa
GiggS
First post

Re: my first thread

Postby tflags » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:18 pm

GiggS wrote: i've been a bayernaholic for as long as I could remember and I hate modeer...

:shock: . Hey there... Ever consider making the username more Bavarian?
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:21 pm

GiggS wrote:Hi my name is jindus,

i've been a bayernaholic for as long as I could remember and I hate modeer...

GO Bavariaaaaaa

Welcome to the forum, GiggS :wave:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby sketchy » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:08 pm

I've loosely followed the German national team for a few years now and have become a fairly big fan of Thomas Muller (my computer doesn't easily allow me to use umlauts). Most of my football fandom is rooted in the Premier League, but I've decided to venture out and get involved in the Bundesliga. Not sure if you can tell from my posting style, but I'm from the US, although my ancestry is rooted somewhere in Bavaria. Haven't figured exactly where yet.

Anyway, Neuer with some big hands yesterday!
sketchy
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby RAGHU » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:17 pm

sketchy wrote:I've loosely followed the German national team for a few years now and have become a fairly big fan of Thomas Muller (my computer doesn't easily allow me to use umlauts). Most of my football fandom is rooted in the Premier League, but I've decided to venture out and get involved in the Bundesliga. Not sure if you can tell from my posting style, but I'm from the US, although my ancestry is rooted somewhere in Bavaria. Haven't figured exactly where yet.

welcome sketchy....
RAGHU
I post all the time

Introduce yourself here!

Postby sketchy » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:21 pm

RAGHU wrote:
sketchy wrote:I've loosely followed the German national team for a few years now and have become a fairly big fan of Thomas Muller (my computer doesn't easily allow me to use umlauts). Most of my football fandom is rooted in the Premier League, but I've decided to venture out and get involved in the Bundesliga. Not sure if you can tell from my posting style, but I'm from the US, although my ancestry is rooted somewhere in Bavaria. Haven't figured exactly where yet.

welcome sketchy....

thanks. Looking forward to having a look around and seeing what's what
sketchy
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby RAGHU » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:56 am

sketchy wrote:RAGHU wrote:
sketchy wrote:
I've loosely followed the German national team for a few years now and have become a fairly big fan of Thomas Muller (my computer doesn't easily allow me to use umlauts). Most of my football fandom is rooted in the Premier League, but I've decided to venture out and get involved in the Bundesliga. Not sure if you can tell from my posting style, but I'm from the US, although my ancestry is rooted somewhere in Bavaria. Haven't figured exactly where yet.

welcome sketchy....

thanks. Looking forward to having a look around and seeing what's what

active participation is what required from new members...
RAGHU
I post all the time

Postby Payam » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:09 pm

RAGHU wrote:active participation is what required from new members...

What are you doing?
These domination techniques have no place here, or anywhere for that matter.

Give new members a sincere welcome and be done with it.
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby om2r » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:53 am

Hey i am Omar , i am from Palestine or Israel i am 17 years old (i will turn 18 at 15 June this year :D ).

i am a Bayern and german national team fan since 2006 , my fav players are Muller and Franck ribery and Miroslav Klose ( I still wish he didn't leave bayern)

Bayern fan forever
"In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away" -> shing xiong
"When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile" :D
om2r
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge