You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.
 

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby lau03143 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:05 pm

BayernLeb wrote:Hey,
I'm Abdou Srour from Lebanon(Dont Worry I am not a terrorist :) ). I am 21 years old and at my final year as a Mechanical Engineering student. I have been a Germany and a Bayern Fan since I was a little kid, Mostly after seeing Khan in Action =D>



BMpenang wrote:Hi,I am ram from msia and been a fan since 99 but only found this forum now:P


Welcome to the best Bayern message board out!

:grin::grin::grin:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
User avatar
lau03143
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3487
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 9:29 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
National Flag:
Scotland
Has thanked: 318 times
Been thanked: 425 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby wohlfarth9 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:26 am

Hi im Mickey from UK.
Dont all boo! im an Aston Villa fan but my 2nd team for the past 25 years has been fc Bayern.
I used to search all the channels on our sky dish years ago trying to pick up any bundesliga and especially Bayern matches.
My favourite players are probably Roland Wohlfarth,Lothar Matthaus,Raimond Aumann and Luca Toni(1st season he was unstoppable.),Im always looking for old videos from the 80's,90's if anyone has any clips I could download.
I have a good collection of Bayern season reviews from the 2000 season onwards and a few random matches from 90's and 2000's.
At the moment the players I like are David Alaba(probably very underrated by other teams,a star of the future)and Toni Kroos now he is getting more game time he is showing his potential.
Hope to chat to you all soon.
wohlfarth9
Hey, I'm new here!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:03 am
Location: UK
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Gender: Male

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby MoFattal » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:49 am

Welcome Mickey :D As long as you're not a Manchester (both) fan, we won't boo :mrgreen:
User avatar
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10746
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:48 am
National Flag:
Lebanon
Has thanked: 2060 times
Been thanked: 2159 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby FCBayern221553 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:29 pm

I'm Emanuel Stobbe, almost 18 years, from Brazil. I''ve been Bayern fan since 2006, and German Football fan since the World Cup 2002.
User avatar
FCBayern221553
Hey, I'm new here!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:43 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4 times
Gender: Male

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:20 pm

Welcome Emanuel :)
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27173
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 6830 times
Been thanked: 5725 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:47 am

FCBayern221553 wrote:I'm Emanuel Stobbe, almost 18 years, from Brazil. I''ve been Bayern fan since 2006, and German Football fan since the World Cup 2002.

Welcome to the forum! Do you mean you supported Gemany in the World Cup final? And you are still alive?! :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27964
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 4572 times
Been thanked: 6590 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Introduce yourself here!

Postby BayernLove » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:39 pm

MUTU wrote:
FCBayern221553 wrote:I'm Emanuel Stobbe, almost 18 years, from Brazil. I''ve been Bayern fan since 2006, and German Football fan since the World Cup 2002.

Welcome to the forum! Do you mean you supported Gemany in the World Cup final? And you are still alive?! :)

Brazilian and Germany supporter. WELCOME
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
User avatar
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5647
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Kuwait
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 1922 times
Been thanked: 699 times
Gender: Male

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby FCBayern221553 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:12 pm

BayernLove wrote:
MUTU wrote:
FCBayern221553 wrote:I'm Emanuel Stobbe, almost 18 years, from Brazil. I''ve been Bayern fan since 2006, and German Football fan since the World Cup 2002.

Welcome to the forum! Do you mean you supported Gemany in the World Cup final? And you are still alive?! :)

Brazilian and Germany supporter. WELCOME



I have german ascendance, and that's why I always supported Germany. I never owned the brazilian way to play football. Since than, I've learned german language and the german culture. I want to go to Germany as soon as possible, eventually to watch a football game at the Allianz Arena.
User avatar
FCBayern221553
Hey, I'm new here!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:43 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4 times
Gender: Male

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby zbucknasty » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:21 am

Hello im Zach. I am 17 years old living in the USA. I became a Bayern fan in the spring of 2007 when my youth soccer team took a trip to Munich. While we were there- I was fortunate enough to be able to attend the CL semi final that year vs AC Milan which Bayern unfortunately lost. Oli Kahn and company introduced me to what will surely be my life long team. My favorite moment as a fan was watching the CL draw between Bayern and Man U. When Robben scored that brilliant volley from Ribery' s corner and Olic scored that wondrous goal after he stole the ball. I remember jumping out of my seat at a bar/restaurant in Boston. Since then I went back to Munich last spring and attended the 5-0 thrashing of Leverkusen in Andreas Jonker's first game. A month ago I had another amazing experience. I take German in school and we have an exchange program with a school in Ingolstadt (not far north of Munich). My exchange student turned out to be Holger Badstuber's cousin. At first I was skeptical as well but he showed me pictures with him on the beach and in different places at different ages. He also showed me pictures with Robben, Neuer, Ribbery, etc... Best of all he brought me 5 autographed Badstuber player cards and 1 autographed Kroos player card.

To sum everything up I am a die hard Bayern Munich fan and will be for the rest of my life. I play soccer competitively myself and enjoy discussing all things Bayern.

Mia San Mia
zbucknasty
Getting the hang of it
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:58 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Gender: Male

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby tflags » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:46 am

zbucknasty wrote:I play soccer competitively


Kid, the first rule of the game is it ain't called soccer. God luck and welcome.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
User avatar
tflags
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7919
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:41 pm
Location: Around the world... in 80 days.
National Flag:
Ecuador
Has thanked: 649 times
Been thanked: 2334 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Introduce yourself here!

Postby BayernLove » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:48 am

zbucknasty wrote:Hello im Zach. I am 17 years old living in the USA. I became a Bayern fan in the spring of 2007 when my youth soccer team took a trip to Munich. While we were there- I was fortunate enough to be able to attend the CL semi final that year vs AC Milan which Bayern unfortunately lost. Oli Kahn and company introduced me to what will surely be my life long team. My favorite moment as a fan was watching the CL draw between Bayern and Man U. When Robben scored that brilliant volley from Ribery' s corner and Olic scored that wondrous goal after he stole the ball. I remember jumping out of my seat at a bar/restaurant in Boston. Since then I went back to Munich last spring and attended the 5-0 thrashing of Leverkusen in Andreas Jonker's first game. A month ago I had another amazing experience. I take German in school and we have an exchange program with a school in Ingolstadt (not far north of Munich). My exchange student turned out to be Holger Badstuber's cousin. At first I was skeptical as well but he showed me pictures with him on the beach and in different places at different ages. He also showed me pictures with Robben, Neuer, Ribbery, etc... Best of all he brought me 5 autographed Badstuber player cards and 1 autographed Kroos player card.

To sum everything up I am a die hard Bayern Munich fan and will be for the rest of my life. I play soccer competitively myself and enjoy discussing all things Bayern.

Mia San Mia

Welcome, Holger is definitely a prospect and already an amazing defender, but didn't I already read this somewhere else (Stuber's cousin). Mia san Mia.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
User avatar
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5647
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Kuwait
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 1922 times
Been thanked: 699 times
Gender: Male

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby zbucknasty » Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:21 am

BayernLove wrote:
zbucknasty wrote:Hello im Zach. I am 17 years old living in the USA. I became a Bayern fan in the spring of 2007 when my youth soccer team took a trip to Munich. While we were there- I was fortunate enough to be able to attend the CL semi final that year vs AC Milan which Bayern unfortunately lost. Oli Kahn and company introduced me to what will surely be my life long team. My favorite moment as a fan was watching the CL draw between Bayern and Man U. When Robben scored that brilliant volley from Ribery' s corner and Olic scored that wondrous goal after he stole the ball. I remember jumping out of my seat at a bar/restaurant in Boston. Since then I went back to Munich last spring and attended the 5-0 thrashing of Leverkusen in Andreas Jonker's first game. A month ago I had another amazing experience. I take German in school and we have an exchange program with a school in Ingolstadt (not far north of Munich). My exchange student turned out to be Holger Badstuber's cousin. At first I was skeptical as well but he showed me pictures with him on the beach and in different places at different ages. He also showed me pictures with Robben, Neuer, Ribbery, etc... Best of all he brought me 5 autographed Badstuber player cards and 1 autographed Kroos player card.

To sum everything up I am a die hard Bayern Munich fan and will be for the rest of my life. I play soccer competitively myself and enjoy discussing all things Bayern.

Mia San Mia

Welcome, Holger is definitely a prospect and already an amazing defender, but didn't I already read this somewhere else (Stuber's cousin). Mia san Mia.


Im not sure.. I may have posted something on Bavarian Football Works website when he first got here. Im not making this up if thats what your implying. He told me stories about how Holger's father was friends with Hermann Gerland and thats how the Bayern youth system was introduced to Holger in the first place.
zbucknasty
Getting the hang of it
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:58 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Gender: Male

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby MUTU » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:46 am

Welcome to the forum :wave:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27964
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 4572 times
Been thanked: 6590 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Introduce yourself here!

Postby BayernLove » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:43 am

zbucknasty wrote:
BayernLove wrote:
zbucknasty wrote:Hello im Zach. I am 17 years old living in the USA. I became a Bayern fan in the spring of 2007 when my youth soccer team took a trip to Munich. While we were there- I was fortunate enough to be able to attend the CL semi final that year vs AC Milan which Bayern unfortunately lost. Oli Kahn and company introduced me to what will surely be my life long team. My favorite moment as a fan was watching the CL draw between Bayern and Man U. When Robben scored that brilliant volley from Ribery' s corner and Olic scored that wondrous goal after he stole the ball. I remember jumping out of my seat at a bar/restaurant in Boston. Since then I went back to Munich last spring and attended the 5-0 thrashing of Leverkusen in Andreas Jonker's first game. A month ago I had another amazing experience. I take German in school and we have an exchange program with a school in Ingolstadt (not far north of Munich). My exchange student turned out to be Holger Badstuber's cousin. At first I was skeptical as well but he showed me pictures with him on the beach and in different places at different ages. He also showed me pictures with Robben, Neuer, Ribbery, etc... Best of all he brought me 5 autographed Badstuber player cards and 1 autographed Kroos player card.

To sum everything up I am a die hard Bayern Munich fan and will be for the rest of my life. I play soccer competitively myself and enjoy discussing all things Bayern.

Mia San Mia

Welcome, Holger is definitely a prospect and already an amazing defender, but didn't I already read this somewhere else (Stuber's cousin). Mia san Mia.


Im not sure.. I may have posted something on Bavarian Football Works website when he first got here. Im not making this up if thats what your implying. He told me stories about how Holger's father was friends with Hermann Gerland and thats how the Bayern youth system was introduced to Holger in the first place.

No, but there was some confusion, you posted this on another thread so I just thought that someone said this before, anyway *epic Bayerngasm*
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
User avatar
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5647
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Kuwait
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 1922 times
Been thanked: 699 times
Gender: Male

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby Kroosteiger » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:28 pm

Hello friends.Bayern Fan from Incredible India.Been following this forum for a while now.Registered a while back,i thought on the eve of this epic semi clash with Real i thought i'd introduce myself here :P

Been a Bayern fan for quite a while although i'm a bit late to football.Actually i started watching football since 2002 WC where i was awestruck by Oliver Kahn's perfomance but after that somehow my interest just died.My interest in football was revived again since WC 2006 onwards although i dint immediately start to watch Bayern's bundesliga games but was following them in CL like every year until 2009 when i got access to Bundesliga Games on TV and thats where my love for Bayern grew even more and add to that our great perfomance in the CL that subsequent season.I'm actually delighted that Bayern visit India often and i hope they take active interest in this part of the world.

Also i am a massive hater of the Premier League and my most hated club is Manchester United ,it also bugs me to see so many Man United fags in my country.Real Madrid is my second most hated club.And i dont have dislike to any Bundesliga teams(sorry if i have dissapointed anyone here) and am actually happy we have a regular title rival in BVB.It will be even tougher for us going forward imo as with the 4 cl spots Buli teams will only get stronger with the CL money.So i am happy for the league as a whole.I also watch Serie A quite often and seem to have a soft spot for Juventus.

Like my username says ,my two favorite Bayern players are Kroos and Bastian.i actually hope we build a team around Kroos going into the future,he's a priceless jewel.

PS.Sorry for that long introduction.I hope i made my intro worth it. :mrgreen:
Kroosteiger
Hey, I'm new here!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:28 am
Location: India
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yandex [Bot] and 3 guests