You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby Paddy » Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:16 pm

Green wrote:
Paddy wrote:Welcome. We need girls here. and you´re from Munich so that´s even better. German football, beer and women rock!! :lol:

Im sure there are alot of girls? Bayern dont have Lahm, Podolski and Schweinsteiger for nothing :wink:
Thanks for the warm welcome. :D

I always considered Schweini as not that attractive person.I can understand why Poldi or Lahm are considered as am attractive footballers...but Schweini is just...lets just say that his football is the thing he´s remembered for. :D
Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Green » Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:25 pm

Paddy wrote:I always considered Schweini as not that attractive person.

If this makes any sense - "its his talent that makes him attractive"
:wink:
Green
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:27 pm

Green wrote:

Ok then. Too bad I´m not half that talented. :cry: :lol:
Paddy
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:45 pm

Welcome to the board, Green! :D To my knowledge, there's only me, Mirage, Podolsk4life, and Yoanna so it's great to see another woman on the board.

I have to say this in response to Paddy....as for Schweinsteiger, he's not a bad looking guy. What makes him attractive is that you can see a guy who is funny and likes to have a good time. I, for one, love humor and a great smile in a guy, so Schweinsteiger, at least to me, is attractive. Normally, I don't talk about a player's look but I did this time. Sorry.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:51 pm

tracylynn wrote:Welcome to the board, Green! :D To my knowledge, there's only me, Mirage, Podolsk4life, and Yoanna so it's great to see another woman on the board.

I have to say this in response to Paddy....as for Schweinsteiger, he's not a bad looking guy. What makes him attractive is that you can see a guy who is funny and likes to have a good time. I, for one, love humor and a great smile in a guy, so Schweinsteiger, at least to me, is attractive. Normally, I don't talk about a player's look but I did this time. Sorry.

I don´t see why you wouldn´t want to. We all know you don´t like Bayern just for the looks of it´s players. And besides it´s normal. You are a girl so I don´t see a bad thing about you talking about looks. It´s sexist thinking that woman can´t comment on looks of football players and a man can about any woman he pleases.
Paddy
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:52 pm

Green wrote:

Nice one there.....WELCOME to the forum and hope you will enjoy your time here...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:30 am

Paddy wrote:I don´t see why you wouldn´t want to. We all know you don´t like Bayern just for the looks of it´s players. And besides it´s normal. You are a girl so I don´t see a bad thing about you talking about looks. It´s sexist thinking that woman can´t comment on looks of football players and a man can about any woman he pleases.

It's nice to know that you know I don't watch the team because of their looks. Unfortunately, there are men out there,not saying they are on this board, who don't see it that way. It's only human nature to look at the opposite sex, and trust me I do my share of looking :D , but when it comes to sports I rarely ever talk about someone's looks. The subject rarely cross my mind though sometimes you can't help but notice it.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:46 am

tracylynn wrote:
Paddy wrote:I don´t see why you wouldn´t want to. We all know you don´t like Bayern just for the looks of it´s players. And besides it´s normal. You are a girl so I don´t see a bad thing about you talking about looks. It´s sexist thinking that woman can´t comment on looks of football players and a man can about any woman he pleases.

It's nice to know that you know I don't watch the team because of their looks. Unfortunately, there are men out there,not saying they are on this board, who don't see it that way. It's only human nature to look at the opposite sex, and trust me I do my share of looking :D , but when it comes to sports I rarely ever talk about someone's looks. The subject rarely cross my mind though sometimes you can't help but notice it.

And why would you care what anyone thinks about it? Do what you want. :D
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby yoanna » Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:26 pm

on the subject on player's looks. weird, but don't even notice how they look like, guess, they in different category of people to me. like, there's a regular human being, and there's a playing-in-football human being. maybe if somebody'd point it out to me, bet then again, i'm a very biased person, when it comes to football.
“Del Piero is a boy who has integrated himself perfectly with the Juventus mentality, a mentality built on style and decorum. He really does deserve to reach this milestone”.

Beppe Furino
yoanna
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby tracylynn » Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:12 pm

Paddy wrote:
tracylynn wrote:

I don't care what folks think, but when it comes to sports looks is something that I don't notice unless it's quite obvious. I, for one, rather talk about the game and not on who's cute or not because looks have not part in who wins or loses.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:44 pm

tracylynn wrote:
Paddy wrote:
tracylynn wrote:

I don't care what folks think, but when it comes to sports looks is something that I don't notice unless it's quite obvious. I, for one, rather talk about the game and not on who's cute or not because looks have not part in who wins or loses.

That´s great. And if some Referees are gay looks may have some part in a game. :lol:
Last edited by Paddy on Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:17 pm

tracylynn wrote:Welcome to the board, Green! :D To my knowledge, there's only me, Mirage, Podolsk4life, and Yoanna so it's great to see another woman on the board.

Hiya Green, nice to meet you ^^ I'm just slightly jealous that you live in Munich :P Have you ever been to any Bayern training sessions?

I agree with Tracylynn about Schweini. He just seems like the life of the party, and seems genuinely funny, and that's so cute.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:52 pm

Mirage wrote:I agree with Tracylynn about Schweini. He just seems like the life of the party, and seems genuinely funny, and that's so cute.

I could tell that he's the life of the party by watching Deutschland. Ein Sommermarchen. He was just so funny and he seemed to smile a lot. I would love to invite him to a party, however Schweinsteiger reminds me of the kind of guy who would go through your drawers while your not looking. :lol:
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Green » Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:48 am

Mirage wrote:Hiya Green, nice to meet you ^^ I'm just slightly jealous that you live in Munich :P Have you ever been to any Bayern training sessions?

Dont be :P Munich IS my hometown, yet I dont live there. :( I havent been to training sessions, but I have attended two matches and a "meet the players" session.
Its nice to meet you all too. :)

tracylynn wrote:Schweinsteiger reminds me of the kind of guy who would go through your drawers while your not looking.

I'd have to agree with you on that. :D
Green
Getting the hang of it

Walls

Postby Walls » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:10 am

Im walls..19...gona be 20 on the 28th of feb...originally Nigerian,born in Kenya, lived in Thailand, been to almost 10 other places now in the USA. Bayern fan for 8 yrs now...im a striker myself..been playing the game all my life. Im a drummer in a METAL band....i love heavy metal..Nu-Death(huge Korn fan).im a huge music freak...blah blah n blah

you can call me the guy that fu**** hates Man Utd

N thats a little pic of me

<---------------------------------

peace. :D
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge