You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:24 pm

Bienvenue!!
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

hi guys.nice to see u

Postby bayern_jin » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:40 pm

I'm from CHN 22yrs male.
I love bayern.
I want to make friends with u.
my msn :jinshibo001@sina.com
:D :D
bayern_jin
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:58 pm

WELCOME
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby The Spyware » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:51 am

Another Medicine Student Here :-({|=

Welcome Man , Don't hesitate to post anytime anywhere
Enjoy :D
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Element » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:17 am

munichfan wrote:My name is Tom. I'm a Bayern supporter, living only recently in Munich.
I've moved around the globe before moving here. Dubai, London and Rome are some examples.

I'm a Medicine student and in my free time I attend all home and away games of Bayern Munich. If time allows, I also attend games of the Bayern Munich reserves, who in my opinion represent the club in a much more profound manner

Medicine Students ... DAMN DONT LIKE THOSE GUYS

Just kidding , AM A MEDICINE STUDENT TOO

welcome and enjoy your stay here (hope it is permanent like your Stay in Cities of the world)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby munichfan » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:25 pm

Where do you study, bru?
munichfan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sch0ll7 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:56 pm

welcome to all of you:)

[offtopic] Tom..can you get 2 or 3 tickets for Man City match? :)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby munichfan » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:56 pm

Home or away?
munichfan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Bigkeeko » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:23 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Well the good thing about this forum is not only do you get to see all-Bayern related news moments after it comes out, but we usually also mention the main interesting things going on in the football world even if they're completely unrelated to Bayern.

I'm sure you will learn a lot here. :D

+1. I`ve tried a few but this one is Die Besten!
Die Roten!
Bigkeeko
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bazi » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:24 am

Hello together,

this is Mat from Germany and I am a 28 year old IT guy from Franconia who was initially trained as a bank clerk ( oh yeah I came a long way from there). Obviously I'm a huge fan of Bayern München and usually visit the games in the the Allianz Arena several times a year (though not this season yet). Since I was little and saw Lothar Matthäus in the Olympia Stadium smacking home one hell of a volley from 30 meters into the top corner my love for the beautiful game (as the Brits call it deservedly) has been unbroken. Though my faith to the god of football ("Fußballgott") was tested in the 1999' Champions League Final until it was finally restored in 2001.

So you might wonder what a German does in an English spoken forum (we've got nice forums, too). Well I believe that my English has always been decent and I like the language but admittedly the real reason is a woman. :) There have been a lot of Americans in my hometown (we had an American military base for ~50 years) and one of them returned to Germany as soon as their military service was over so I met that girl and of course her parents spoke decent German but it is a lot of fun to communicate in two languages at the same time.

So I'm looking forward to interesting discussions in the future. I hope we'll get along just fine.

Greetings

Mat
Bazi
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Element » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:43 am

Bazi wrote:Hello together,

this is Mat from Germany and I am a 28 year old IT guy from Franconia who was initially trained as a bank clerk ( oh yeah I came a long way from there). Obviously I'm a huge fan of Bayern München and usually visit the games in the the Allianz Arena several times a year (though not this season yet). Since I was little and saw Lothar Matthäus in the Olympia Stadium smacking home one hell of a volley from 30 meters into the top corner my love for the beautiful game (as the Brits call it deservedly) has been unbroken. Though my faith to the god of football ("Fußballgott") was tested in the 1999' Champions League Final until it was finally restored in 2001.

So you might wonder what a German does in an English spoken forum (we've got nice forums, too). Well I believe that my English has always been decent and I like the language but admittedly the real reason is a woman. :) There have been a lot of Americans in my hometown (we had an American military base for ~50 years) and one of them returned to Germany as soon as their military service was over so I met that girl and of course her parents spoke decent German but it is a lot of fun to communicate in two languages at the same time.

So I'm looking forward to interesting discussions in the future. I hope we'll get along just fine.

Greetings

Mat

WOW , good start

Welcome

and Hope you stay here for a long time

Viel Spass :)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby quaazi » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:58 am

Hey, and welcome, man. Does it make you feel good that you share a similar story as Felix Magath (related to US troops)? :P
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Bazi » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:54 pm

I really haven't thought about that though Magaths hometown Aschaffenburg is just an hour away from mine.

By the way it is really enjoyable to have all these new celebrations like Thanks Giving or to see a beautifully decorated house at Halloween. I just hope that I never adapt to the American habit of deepfrying their food. As a hobby chef I find that one really disgusting.
Bazi
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:57 am

Welcome Mat! :)

Germany is a very nice country (apart from the fact that you can go and see Bayern often :P). I would like to move there someday, at least for a few years, because I would probably miss my country, friends, and family, but of course it all depends on getting employed there. I know very little German so it's even harder.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby corsa Performance » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:33 am

Hi

Name: Sulaiman
Gendre: Male

I'm a FCB fan since 99 and my favourite players since that year are
Kahn, Elber, Effenberg, Salihamdzic, Lizarazu, Makaay, Olic, Robben etc...
corsa Performance
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge