You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby jonathanvictory » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:00 pm

Hello!

My name is Jonathan. I live in San Diego, California.

I have been a FCB fan since 2004.

Cheers!

-Jonathan
jonathanvictory
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:21 pm

Welcome to the forum theturtle, FCBayern and jonathanvictory.

theturtle just a suggestion. It would be nice if you use punctuation in your posts to better understand what you are trying to say. Sometimes it can be difficult to read without punctuation. :wink:
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Major-Hasan » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:18 pm

Hello everybody, this is Hasan. I'm from Dhaka, Bangladesh. I'm a big fan of FC Bayern... I love this forum. Thanks.
Major-Hasan
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DieRoten31 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:42 pm

Hi, My name is Chris. I am 14 years old and I am from Florida. I have been a proud supporter of FC Bayern since 2009(pretty late compared to most of you guys) I love the forum and look forward to sharing my opinions about my favorite club with my fellow members :)
\
DieRoten31
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby The Spyware » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:25 pm

Welcome Guys :) Surely you will enjoy it here :D
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Red09 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:19 pm

Hi, I'm Paul from the UK. My first real interest in Bayern began in 1999 watching them in the UCL until they were defeated by Manchester Utd, since then I have kept an interest in them which stepped up a notch after I lived in Germany for a short time.

I like the structure of German football and believe it its ownership rules should be in force in all countries and the stadiums are always packed!
Red09
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MarttiH » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:45 pm

Your final paragraph is so true and I share that view with you. So, I already like you.
MarttiH
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby uzi716 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:15 pm

DieRoten31 wrote:Hi, My name is Chris. I am 14 years old and I am from Florida. I have been a proud supporter of FC Bayern since 2009(pretty late compared to most of you guys) I love the forum and look forward to sharing my opinions about my favorite club with my fellow members :)

Thats around the same time I started following Bayern.

Welcome
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:01 am

DieRoten31 wrote:Hi, My name is Chris. I am 14 years old and I am from Florida. I have been a proud supporter of FC Bayern since 2009(pretty late compared to most of you guys) I love the forum and look forward to sharing my opinions about my favorite club with my fellow members :)

You would have been around 12 years old at the time. Most people start seriously following football around that age or later.

So you don't remember King Kahn playing? :(
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:39 am

King Kahn was the man who got me into football, German NT and Bayern in the first place. It's a real pity that there are no more goalies like him around. Look at the top goalkeepers - Casillas, Adler, Buffon - who is going to be afraid of going into an aerial battle with them? Our own Neuer is a beastly goalkeeper, but he's too... adorable... to be of the same mold as Kahn.

No, Kahn was an unique player and a true legend. He was the most determined player, or hell, person, that I've ever seen, he had huge leadership qualities, and very importantly, he was a huge scary guy that could decide matches on his own (German NT in 2002 being a great example of it, his saves against Valencia in 2001 another). That element of authority and fear is missing from the modern game, ridiculed as an "alpha-male" phenomenon. I couldn't disagree more.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Payam » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:49 am

quaazi wrote:Our own Neuer is a beastly goalkeeper, but he's too... adorable... to be of the same mold as Kahn.
No, Kahn was an unique player and a true legend. He was the most determined player, or hell, person, that I've ever seen, he had huge leadership qualities, and very importantly, he was a huge scary guy

What Quaazi said. :mrgreen:
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby DieRoten31 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:53 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

You would have been around 12 years old at the time. Most people start seriously following football around that age or later.

So you don't remember King Kahn playing? :(

I never saw him play in a match, unfortunately. :( However, I have seen many videos on youtube on his craziness and his amazing saves and I think he would have been my favorite player. My favorite crazy thing that he did was when he went up for a corner, then scored a goal with his hand. That was so funny. :D
\
DieRoten31
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:56 pm

DieRoten31 wrote:I never saw him play in a match, unfortunately. However, I have seen many videos on youtube on his craziness and his amazing saves and I think he would have been my favorite player. My favorite crazy thing that he did was when he went up for a corner, then scored a goal with his hand. That was so funny.

:lol: :lol:

For me the craziest were the last few games of his last season, when we had already won the league and he used to play a few minutes as striker in every game :mrgreen:
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:38 pm

DieRoten31 wrote:I never saw him play in a match, unfortunately. However, I have seen many videos on youtube on his craziness and his amazing saves and I think he would have been my favorite player. My favorite crazy thing that he did was when he went up for a corner, then scored a goal with his hand. That was so funny.

youtube usually overrates players because They put the best things of each player

except in Oli Kahn's Case

Kahn did way more than what Youtube Shows

I have watched kahn for around 8 years , and i can say that he is by far the best GK i have seen (Even Neuer is Still Far Away)

want to see Kahn

Watch his matches in the years 2001 ,2002 and 2003

Especially World Cup 2002

Oliver Kahns World cup 2002 performance was the best performance ever displayed by a Goalkeeper , download Germanys games during that Tournament and you wont believe your eyes

Kahn was 99% of Germany , Germanys NT WAS PATHETIC , A JOKE that year but Kahn made them reach the Final

The Best Individual Performance in A World cup was MAradona with Argentina in 1986
2nd best comes Kahn 2002
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Tuga_Bayern » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:32 pm

Hi. I'm Gonçalo, I live in Porto, Portugal, I'm 15 years old and a Bayern's fan.
Tuga_Bayern
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge