You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby Vitez » Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:12 pm

Hi guys, just wanted to say hello! I'm a Bosnian Bayern fan. I've been a supporter since 1995 and I love this club! :mrgreen:
Munich will be red forever.
Vitez
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Andreas91 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:16 pm

Hi!

I'm Andreas. I'm an "Ungardeutsch" it's mean.. i'm german person who lives in Hungary. (minderheit). My mums family is bavarian and another part of her family is from Switzerland, my fathers family is hungarian. Now i live in South-East Hungary, but in August I'll move to Berlin to College. I love the soccer and football too. My favourite is of course the Bayern and in the NFL i like the Franchise of the Cincinnati Bengals. My fav. players are Bastian Schweinsteiger (Soccer) and Terrell Owens (NFL). I already did this sports, and i wanna do then on the College too, i also did thai-boxing. Without sports i like to traveling, music , reading, laughing :)

i speak german, english, russian and hungarian.
Andreas91
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:09 pm

Welcome Andreas
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MarttiH » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:25 pm

Privet, Andreas! : D
MarttiH
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Cathe » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:52 pm

Hi everyone! My name is Catherine. I'm 25 and I live in North West England. Other than football I like video games and anime.

I'm a fairly new fan. I'd always been into football but none of the British teams ever seemed right for me, so I was always watching matches without really caring about either side and whenever the World Cup was on, I would watch Japan and South Korea.

At the beginning of last year I started getting an interest in Germany as a country, it's history and such... and decided to watch them in the 2010 WC. Well i've never seen anything so cool so I started looking into the various German clubs and that is when I found Bayern. I knew then that I had found my team. My favourite player is Schweinsteiger and I use them as my Career Mode team in Fifa 11 :) I'm a bit too addicted to that.

So that is pretty much it. I'm still a fairly new fan but we're all new fans at one point. I have my shirt though if I get some bonus points for that? :P

Apologies for the rather large introductory post!
Bayern - Anime - Gaming - Takarazuka
Cathe
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
England
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:29 pm

Welcome Catherine.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea

Postby uzi716 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:39 pm

Andreas91 wrote:Hi!

I'm Andreas. I'm an "Ungardeutsch" it's mean.. i'm german person who lives in Hungary. (minderheit). My mums family is bavarian and another part of her family is from Switzerland, my fathers family is hungarian. Now i live in South-East Hungary, but in August I'll move to Berlin to College. I love the soccer and football too. My favourite is of course the Bayern and in the NFL i like the Franchise of the Cincinnati Bengals. My fav. players are Bastian Schweinsteiger (Soccer) and Terrell Owens (NFL). I already did this sports, and i wanna do then on the College too, i also did thai-boxing. Without sports i like to traveling, music , reading, laughing :)

i speak german, english, russian and hungarian.

An American Football fan?! Welcome!!

I'm a huge football fan, I love the New York Giants more than anything in this world.
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Calibayernfan » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:54 pm

Hello,

My name is Kevin and I currently live in Irvine, Ca USA (city next to Newport Beach and Laguna Beach, Ca). My mothers side of the family is Bavarian so I have always followed Bayern. I have been reading this forum for about a year now but since I am always doing so at work I never posted. I started really following the Bundesliga about 3 years ago when I could start getting games here via ESPN 3, Gol Tv and random streams. I plan on actually going to Munich next April and catching the home game against Mainz which should be great.
Calibayernfan
Getting the hang of it

Postby walter » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:15 pm

Calibayernfan wrote:Hello,

My name is Kevin and I currently live in Irvine, Ca USA (city next to Newport Beach and Laguna Beach, Ca). My mothers side of the family is Bavarian so I have always followed Bayern. I have been reading this forum for about a year now but since I am always doing so at work I never posted. I started really following the Bundesliga about 3 years ago when I could start getting games here via ESPN 3, Gol Tv and random streams. I plan on actually going to Munich next April and catching the home game against Mainz which should be great.

Cool! I hope you can make it!
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:11 am

Welcome Kevin.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea

Postby uzi716 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:16 pm

Another fan from the US

Welcome my friend
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby theturtle » Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:58 pm

i am amir from bosnia i support bayern and fulham but i am bigger fan of bayern i live i usa now in state of pennsylvania so if there is any bayern fans from pa it would be nice to know it would be great
theturtle
Getting the hang of it

Postby FCBayern » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:04 pm

hi...i am valentina from Romania..i am 17...and i am bigger fan of bayern...;x
FCBayern
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MrLinky » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:26 pm

Welcome, to both of you!
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby uzi716 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:08 pm

theturtle wrote:i am amir from bosnia i support bayern and fulham but i am bigger fan of bayern i live i usa now in state of pennsylvania so if there is any bayern fans from pa it would be nice to know it would be great

Where in Pennsylvania?

I live like 45 minutes away from Philadelphia.
uzi716
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge