You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby dracus » Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:43 pm

podolski4life wrote:I’m one of the lower classmen in high school, so I‘m also one of the youngest..

I'm younger than u
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby draconaut » Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:25 pm

dracus wrote:
podolski4life wrote:I’m one of the lower classmen in high school, so I‘m also one of the youngest..

I'm younger than u

What lower classmen?I will be 17 years old in 2007 ,I guees I must older than both of u ,right?
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:55 am

At 25, maybe I am the oldest here.....For living, I work for a bank in wall st, NY City.
Hobbies include sports, movies and music.....that's all I can say....
and also hanging out with buddies.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:42 pm

draconaut wrote:
dracus wrote:

I'm younger than u

What lower classmen?I will be 17 years old in 2007 ,I guees I must older than both of u ,right?

It's good there's a variety of ages on here. Means we all have different opinions and there's room for more discussion.

I will be 17 in March. How depressing :P (at least I can start driving!)
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:20 pm

Hey. My name is Peter, I´m 19 years old. I´m from Slovenia. My main interestes are sports(football, basketball) and music (metal).

And I´m a big Bayern fan, sadly one of the few over here.
Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:27 pm

Welcome to the forum, Peter! That's a nice number of posts you've done on your first day ;)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Paddy » Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:47 pm

MUTU wrote:Welcome to the forum, Peter! That's a nice number of posts you've done on your first day ;)

Thanks. Yeah when I get active I thruly post a lot (If I have something to say).

I would join sooner If I´d knew this kind of forum existed.

Great forum, I must say.
Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:39 pm

Paddy wrote:Hey. My name is Peter, I´m 19 years old. I´m from Slovenia. My main interestes are sports(football, basketball) and music (metal).

hehe do u like ski-jumping?
you have just reminded me of some slovenian jumper peter zonta :D
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Paddy » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:21 pm

supr4king wrote:
Paddy wrote:Hey. My name is Peter, I´m 19 years old. I´m from Slovenia. My main interestes are sports(football, basketball) and music (metal).

hehe do u like ski-jumping?
you have just reminded me of some slovenian jumper peter zonta :D

:lol: I´m not very much into it, because our ski-jumpers suck lately. It takes away the fun if they are preforming badly. I miss the times when Primoz Peterka was the king. :D
Paddy
I post all the time

Postby podolski4life » Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:03 am

Hey, welcome! Glad to see another basketball nut in here :lol:
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:51 pm

podolski4life wrote:

Hey, welcome! Glad to see another basketball nut in here :lol:

Yeah NBA rocks. :D
Paddy
I post all the time

Postby Green » Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:37 pm

Umm, So I just randomly introduce myself?

Hey, my name is Dana, Im German, my hometown is Munich, thats what got me to support the club in the first place, and my favorite player is Philipp Lahm :wink: Well its nice to be here, lol.
Green
Getting the hang of it

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:00 pm

Green wrote:Umm, So I just randomly introduce myself?

Hey, my name is Dana, Im German, my hometown is Munich, thats what got me to support the club in the first place, and my favorite player is Philipp Lahm :wink: Well its nice to be here, lol.

Welcome to the forum :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Paddy » Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:59 pm

Green wrote:Umm, So I just randomly introduce myself?

Welcome. We need girls here. and you´re from Munich so that´s even better. German football, beer and women rock!! :lol:
Paddy
I post all the time

Postby Green » Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:11 pm

Paddy wrote:Welcome. We need girls here. and you´re from Munich so that´s even better. German football, beer and women rock!! :lol:

Im sure there are alot of girls? Bayern dont have Lahm, Podolski and Schweinsteiger for nothing :wink:
Thanks for the warm welcome. :D
Green
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge