You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Internationalization Strategies and Brand Equity

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby Manu2301 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:11 pm

Dear Bayern fans,
I’m currently writing my master thesis about the impact of internationalization strategies on the brand equity of soccer clubs.
For this, I need many soccer fans all over the world to answer my survey about their favorite club.
The survey will definitely require no more than 10 minutes.
I would be very glad if you could take part in this survey. [-o< The link is http://ww2.unipark.de/uc/rink/?a=2
Would be really great. I would like to thank you in advance for your participation. Have fun. 8)

Best regards, Manuel
Manu2301
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby American » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:17 pm

I don't know what "weiter" means but I participated anyway. I'll assume it means continue. Additionally, it's a bit comical that your survey is in English but the errors appear in German. I am fully aware that's not your doing but I laughed. Thanks.
Regards,
Jamie Pawlikowski
Dallas, Tx, 'Merica
American
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to The Lounge