You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Interesting Facts about you

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Interesting Facts about you

Postby Psychaz » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:19 pm

Here's mine:

I am an ethnic Haitian but only ever been back home to Haiti once
I passed my driving test first time but on the next day i was banned from driving for 6 months from maxxing out a Chevrolet Malibu on the freeway :oops:
Got kicked out of 3 schools in two years because i struggled to respect authority(still do but not as bad)
i really enjoy listening to the soundtrack of the lion king but ive never seen the movie
I am currently studying economics in college(first year)
i listen to strictly hip hop and recently classical music
I have sprained my left wrist 6 times
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Interesting Facts about you

Postby Element » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:47 pm

oh , my history is totally the opposite of you

I am A German-Born Jordanian

-I have a clean school record , Dont think that i have missed a school day in the last 5 years

- I have ZERO Absence in University

-Even though i am A Great Fan , I HAVE NEVER watched A match of the English premier league (seen FA cup and Carling cup matches though) :oops:

-I once told my Principle that i want to leave school because of a teacher

My Principle told my mother that he is not going to let me leave and that he is going to cut his hand rather than signing a paper that is going to make me change the school, and the next school year , the teacher was gone !!!

-i am the first Jordanian ever to do this hairstyle , and it became my signature for many many years

-I used to do Crazy hairstyles , once my friends told me to do 5 Mountains from my hair (not only one like in the picture) and managed to do that with success , and nearly got kicked out of school that day Class because of my hairstyle that day !!!

-I used to be A HIP-Hop and Rap fan , but then Rock and Neo-classical (yngwie malmsteen) changed me entirely

-Even though i play sports since 2nd grade , i have never broken a bone , but i have sprained my right ankle many times , rifted a tendon , and most importantly my most embarassing injury , CONCUSSION

i got the concussion while playing football against my youngest brother at home in a narrow floor , the ball was high and i was great at headers so i jumped to head the ball , but the thing that i actually headed was the corner of a Wall (walls in jordan houses are made of SOLID SOLID STONES) , so my head started bleeding , bruised my skull , and had a concussion and passed out for few seconds :oops:

-I Dont lie , but i am great in using words , i can use the fact for my advantage even though it is against me (dambun loves that!!)

-am the only Student in the medicine faculty whose Chemistry mark is higher than Biology :D
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby AvatarX » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:28 pm

Great thread :D

Some interesting / strange facts about me:

- I took my driving license very late (at the age of 35) but I was driving trucks and jeeps in Greek Army at the age of 25 :). I used to drive better after some beers :oops: , but now after 12+ years I usually don't drive over the speed limit and when I will drive I don't drink anything but water :)

- I used to listen to black and death metal between 15-25, but now I usually listen to EBM/Industrial or Alternative Rock.

- I used to have (very) long hair at the same age (15-25), but they don't look nice in gray, so I cut them short :)

- I was excellent student, yet I once got expelled for my dress code and my long hair ( used to dress like Black Metal Group member in school :) )

- Although I studied as an Electrician in Building and Construction, later I chose to work in a very different field (as an IT Systems Engineer) because I used to do (and love to do) computer coding and programming from way back (when I was 14 y.o.).
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby sch0ll7 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:29 am

Very nice thread :)

- Ok..about the driving licence...I took it when I was 19...had it for 3 years and than made one of my biggest mistakes of my life...driving drunk and was responsible for accident...now I dont have my driving licence anymore but I am driving for 3 years without it...nothing to brag about but I have been at least 10 times out of the country with my car and am driving like I did 3 years ago if not even more...because I have the licence to show but it is not valid.

- I always had interest in music that is somehow an art...I like different geners but only if it is really good ....Like 2pac, Wu Tang in Hip-hop...U2 [rock]...some local top bands like Bijelo dugme, Siddharta etc...
I love sevdah [bosnian traditional music]...it really makes you spiritual :)
and from electronic music I liked Techno...but now I am more into Minimal...it suits me better somehow :)

- I was never interested into politics...
But in recent years I am really hotting up for it...and not about that crap our politics are serving us...but the real thing about the TRUTH [they call it conspiracy theories]. I spend many days just reading about history and about hidden politics.
Sometimes I am so frustrated and obsessed with it that even my wife [in 3 weeks btw :) ] is getting annoyed by it.
I cant help myself...this thing just pulled me in and now I am finding a different "inner me" - or in other words "starin at the world through my rearview" :)...I always loved that song of 2pac

and I somehow see everything differently nowdays...I got closer to God and am starting to connect all the dots together...just trying to grow spiritualy and try not to get annoyed by all the things that are happening in our cruel world :)

- Other things I do is a lot of sport [not so much in recent years but still :) ]...over the winter we only play football in the gym...1x/2x per week...but in the summer we also play Basketball [damn I would love to show some skillz on Element and record it and post it on this forum haha]...and one of the "sports" that I really like is BeachValley...we play it over the summer and is really great for your body...plus if you play with some solid players it is very interesting.

what else...I love Bayern :)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby shileno » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:07 am

Cool!

-I almost die when I was 3, I was walking with my dad when I run to the street and a car almost killed me.
-Played football and basketball since I was 4, sadly (well, not sadly lol) I discovered videogames and music when I was 10, and I totally left them when I was 12. After a couple of years I returned to them, just like my brother left tennis for a while. It was such a shame since we both were pretty good and we might have future doing it.
-I lived 2 earthquakes and many tremors, everytime there's one I don't move. After a 8,8 one I don't feel anything lol.
-After the earthquake, my family and our neighboors had to watch every house every night, people went mad and started to assault everything. It was like a movie.
-I met Mario Gomez, it wasn't the football player we all love. The miner visited my university and gave a speech. Pretty cool guy.
-About driving, I learn to do it when I was 13, but I had to wait until I was 17 to get my license.
-In school I had a band, we never did any good song so we only played covers, mostly Metallica, Megadeth, Iron Maiden and other metal/rock stuff. It was really good, even if they were only covers, everyone liked it.
-I have never on the snow and I have never been on a plane. Almost every trip I do it's on summer and in car/bus, even if I go to other countries (like Peru or Argentina). Hopefully I'll be in one this year to see my brother in Australia, and in 2014 to Brazil. Also, a cousin invited me to Zurich, Switzerland in june-july, but I'm only going because Munich is pretty close.
-I always had bad grades on school, but in my last year I decided I wanted to go to med school. Great thing I was able to enter and I'm studying what I love. You can get anything with effort and work.

That's all I remember right now :D
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby uzi716 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:14 am

-I am ethnically Indian but born and raised in America, if you ever talked to me you'd never assume I was Indian. Born and raised a practicing Muslim.
-I visited India once in 2005 and hated it, I never want to go back (sorry Appudds).

-I'll listen to just about anything that sounds good, mostly rap, but I absolutely hate country and soft rock

-I can keep a conversation on pretty much any topic, I keep up with politics and consider myself pretty liberal

-I follow every major sport here in America, (Football, hockey, baseball, basketball, and soccer). I play lacrosse for my school, I'm not that good but I enjoy it.

-I absolutely love American football, during football season no other sport even comes close to it. I am a big ice hockey fan and follow baseball a lot, used to be a big basketball guy but I started drifting away from it a few years ago.

-I used to live 10 minutes away from the heart of New York City, but now I live closer to Philadelphia.

-I started liking Bayern Munich by playing the FIFA games, I've always disliked England as a country so I didn't want to pick teams from there and because my older brother is a big Chelsea fan. I always liked Germany because my dad told me about how cool Germany (specifically Bavaria) and Switzerland were when he went on business trips, so naturally I picked the best team from the country. :mrgreen:

And I guess that about it :)
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KAHN » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:45 am

Was excellent student. Got in the trouble now end then but was never being expelled. Last year I finally finish college and got Master's Degree in International Business to show for.

Got driving license at age of 18. So far I got 38 tickets( mostly for speeding). Thanks to living in one of the worst countries in the world I never payed any of them.

I listen to all types of metal. Most recently Norwegian death metal. I can listen to some other types of music as well. I know how to play electric and acoustic guitar, drums and fundamentals of playing cello and bass.

I am a big ancient history buff, very good at psychology, military tactics, love playing video games and was involved in making couple of mods so I will take time in future to learn much more about computer programing. Love debating about politics and philosophy of life.

I was always atheist and anarchist. I hate religious people and never respected authority and low.

Was in court 4 times. I always represented my self and won every time.

Got my own company for two years. She is the reason for the statement above.

Love all sport and I played football as a kid(GK) and basketball from age of 10 to 17. Then I got discus hernia and I had to stop every sports activity. My dream is to drive well known rally or Dakar.

Years ago I wrote one short story and tried to make movie script from it but to no success. Stupid kid :D

Survived wars, earthquake, dictatorships, economic crisis and things like that...

I hate writing in English. :D
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby AvatarX » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:11 am

sch0ll7 wrote: But in recent years I am really hotting up for it...and not about that crap our politics are serving us...but the real thing about the TRUTH [they call it conspiracy theories]. I spend many days just reading about history and about hidden politics.

You should watch (if you haven't already) the movie Zeitgeist.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeitgeist:_The_Movie

Apart from it's anti-religious stuff, you'll find some interesting conspiracy theories and a very interesting analysis in banking system and how we all became it's slaves (something you told in another thread).
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby appudds » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:53 am

I am a 110% metal freak
I am a drummer
I like bayern munich
Not many like me
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:02 am

Let's see...

-I don't drive yet.

-I'm a very good student too. I'm well-known for always passing comments and I get into trouble regularly, but it's never anything serious. I've always known when to say "enough" and my grades are quite good too.

-I interest myself in almost anything, and also change my mind easily (except in the GK issue, because Adler will always be better than Neuer :P ). For example when I was younger I used to love science and was very good at it, and intended to study medicine like Element and some others. Nowadays I ended up studying languages and literature and I intend to study law in the future. In fact, I speak four languages and even know a little German.

-Football is the only sport which I really enjoy watching. I don't mind watching other sports, but I don't follow them week in week out like I do with football. However, I have never trained football myself, I only play it with my friends. I used to train athletics for several years but I stopped last year.

-A weird fact about me, although I am Maltese and I always speak in Maltese, when it comes to writing I find it easier to express myself in English, even though I speak Maltese better.

@Element: I used to have that hairstyle too. :lol:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:02 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:-A weird fact about me, although I am Maltese and I always speak in Maltese, when it comes to writing I find it easier to express myself in English, even though I speak Maltese better.

This is exactly my case
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:33 pm

When I was 14 I dyed my hair blue and my friends called me Sonic (like Sonic the Hedgehog :P )

I am a big football freak. In my XBOX I only play Fifa, in my free time I usually watch Bundesliga, La Liga and Premier League games instead watching TV shows like Lost, Prison Brean and so on like my friends do. And I play football 2 or 3 times per week with different people. Even in my Ipod I added Andreas Görlitz song and some more related to Bayern :lol

I love Germany in sports since I was a kid. I always prefer German teams to win even though I'm Spanish. I studied German at school and I really like it, even though I think it is really hard.

I admire famous people. I love autographs and that kind of things.

After watching Getafe - Bayern in the stadium, I was leaving with my friend and suddenly Ottl walked in front of us. I was going to ask him for an autograph but then I said "Hey, he is Ottl :x " haha and we also didn't have any pen. But then after that we saw Bayern bus in the parking and we asked the security guards if they could take us a pic in front of it. (the players were inside it). They took us the pic and while we were leaving I saw Schweini in the window. Me and my friend did him this gesture "Image" and he did it too :D

I was born in Madrid and lived there for 4 years, that's why I like Atletico de Madrid. But now I live in Gijon (500km away from there).
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby sch0ll7 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:33 pm

sch0ll7 wrote: But in recent years I am really hotting up for it...and not about that crap our politics are serving us...but the real thing about the TRUTH [they call it conspiracy theories]. I spend many days just reading about history and about hidden politics.

You should watch (if you haven't already) the movie Zeitgeist.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeitgeist:_The_Movie

Apart from it's anti-religious stuff, you'll find some interesting conspiracy theories and a very interesting analysis in banking system and how we all became it's slaves (something you told in another thread).

AvatarX tnx...but I saw that documentary like the moment it came out :)...I probably saw every movie/documentary etc... on that theme...now I mostly read books and blogs from people that actually have something to show.
I am starting to read the book from Henry Ford - The international Jew ...I hear it is very interesting but somehow doubt I will find something I already dont know :)...If you are interested in this stuff I can give you few links and books to read :D

ppl sorry for going offtopic...please continue with things about you :)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:58 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:After watching Getafe - Bayern in the stadium, I was leaving with my friend and suddenly Ottl walked in front of us. I was going to ask him for an autograph but then I said "Hey, he is Ottl " haha and we also didn't have any pen. But then after that we saw Bayern bus in the parking and we asked the security guards if they could take us a pic in front of it. (the players were inside it). They took us the pic and while we were leaving I saw Schweini in the window. Me and my friend did him this gesture "" and he did it too

Haha that's cool :)

You should have gotten Ottl's autograph anyway. Personally I have a photo with SAF, as much as I hate him.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Psychaz » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:51 pm

uzi716 wrote:-I am ethnically Indian but born and raised in America, if you ever talked to me you'd never assume I was Indian. Born and raised a practicing Muslim.
-I visited India once in 2005 and hated it, I never want to go back (sorry Appudds).

-I'll listen to just about anything that sounds good, mostly rap, but I absolutely hate country and soft rock

-I can keep a conversation on pretty much any topic, I keep up with politics and consider myself pretty liberal

-I follow every major sport here in America, (Football, hockey, baseball, basketball, and soccer). I play lacrosse for my school, I'm not that good but I enjoy it.

-I absolutely love American football, during football season no other sport even comes close to it. I am a big ice hockey fan and follow baseball a lot, used to be a big basketball guy but I started drifting away from it a few years ago.

-I used to live 10 minutes away from the heart of New York City, but now I live closer to Philadelphia.

-I started liking Bayern Munich by playing the FIFA games, I've always disliked England as a country so I didn't want to pick teams from there and because my older brother is a big Chelsea fan. I always liked Germany because my dad told me about how cool Germany (specifically Bavaria) and Switzerland were when he went on business trips, so naturally I picked the best team from the country. :mrgreen:

And I guess that about it :)

who's your team bro, Falcons here, Blown out by packers and Aaron Rodgers, Embarrassing :x
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Next

Return to The Lounge