You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Interesting Facts about you

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.
 

Re: Interesting Facts about you

Postby Achilles » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:19 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Didn't you say you're working though, but without pay?

Yes part time but nothing special,I can't improve my skills,get enough experience so I can fullfil a good C.V and apply for another job,for a company or a helpdesk service etc.
And the best part,no earnings(salary)...
Mia san mia
User avatar
Achilles
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2156
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:36 am
Has thanked: 613 times
Been thanked: 1246 times
Gender: Male

Re: Interesting Facts about you

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:44 pm

I see. Hopefully your situation (and the rest of the country's) improves soon.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31568
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8904 times
Been thanked: 7518 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Interesting Facts about you

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:22 am

Im black :D
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 14064
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 4684 times
Been thanked: 2985 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Interesting Facts about you

Postby MoFattal » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:34 pm

I think you've made that quite clear over the past year ;)
User avatar
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 11097
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:48 am
National Flag:
Lebanon
Has thanked: 2538 times
Been thanked: 2328 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Interesting Facts about you

Postby AdepT » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:53 am

MoFattal wrote:I think you've made that quite clear over the past year ;)

:lol:

@Firefox : :P Do you have something more interesting about you other than that?
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
User avatar
AdepT
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3742
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:06 am
Location: Bangalore, India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 677 times
Been thanked: 745 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Interesting Facts about you

Postby brickwall281 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:19 am

When i was 5, I went to a Bayern match only finding out it was Bayern in 2009.
:pep: Gooby Pls :pep:
User avatar
brickwall281
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 645
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 8:46 am
Location: On the moon
National Flag:
Iraq
Has thanked: 560 times
Been thanked: 34 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Interesting Facts about you

Postby AssemFCB » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:59 pm

I once chatted with Pierre Emile Hojbjerg on Facebook.
And by once I mean a few days ago.
And he wished me a happy birthday.
Does it get any more interesting?
Image
User avatar
AssemFCB
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2445
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:20 pm
Location: Egypt
National Flag:
Egypt
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 612 times
Gender: Male

Re: Interesting Facts about you

Postby Dhuber24 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:46 pm

10 Facts about myself:
1. I'm American with German (Bavarian) roots, Italian (Sicilian) roots, Croatian roots, and Slovenian roots
2. I can speak 3 languages. English, German, and Italian
2. I began to embrace professional world soccer after playing FIFA 07, I played soccer in my youth but i never showed interest in the international leagues
3. I started to support Germany/Bayern after my friends started making fun of my German roots while playing FIFA. They're all Milan and United fans :lol:
4. The first ever match i saw played was Tottenham Hotspur vs New York Red Bulls in a friendly and my second match will be Germany vs USA
5. I'll be going to study abroad in Germany in 2 years at Osnabrück which means ill be taking trains to Munich often to see Bayern!!!
6. I can grow a great beard in like 2 weeks at age 19
7. I'm the only person i know to ever lose in a sporting event vs an inanimate object. Most embarrassing moment in my life but I laugh at it
8. I've been frisked by the cops twice in life despite not doing anything wrong both times
9. I'm a decent athlete
10. My other favorite non-soccer sports teams are The Los Angles Lakers and The New York Jets
Image
Mia San Mia
Herr Huber
User avatar
Dhuber24
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:11 pm
Location: USA
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 21 times
Gender: Male

Re: Interesting Facts about you

Postby Robb3449 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:51 pm

^Nice to see the Lakers get into the playoffs(even if they backed in) but, you're Jets are in for a loooong upcoming season! :(
Reggie Jackson (of the 1977 NY Yankees) when asked, "What's the biggest thing you've noticed (about the team) since being injured?" " The magnitude of ME!"
User avatar
Robb3449
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 420
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:52 am
Location: Ohio, USA
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 295 times
Been thanked: 52 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes
 
Birthday

Re: Interesting Facts about you

Postby Dhuber24 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:55 pm

Robb3449 wrote:^Nice to see the Lakers get into the playoffs(even if they backed in) but, you're Jets are in for a loooong upcoming season! :(


yeah :oops: :( I'll have to the make the best of it, Fantasy football will probably be my NFL season this year
Image
Mia San Mia
Herr Huber
User avatar
Dhuber24
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:11 pm
Location: USA
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 21 times
Gender: Male

Re: Interesting Facts about you

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:58 pm

Dhuber24 wrote:I'm the only person i know to ever lose in a sporting event vs an inanimate object. Most embarrassing moment in my life but I laugh at it

Elaborate :lol:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31568
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8904 times
Been thanked: 7518 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Interesting Facts about you

Postby Dhuber24 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:11 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Dhuber24 wrote:I'm the only person i know to ever lose in a sporting event vs an inanimate object. Most embarrassing moment in my life but I laugh at it

Elaborate :lol:


Well I played against a rake in basketball (street rules) in a game to 1. Me and the rake shot for ball, which I obviously won, and i got the ball first. So for what i remember i got cocky with my jump shot and instead of taking a lay up, I shot from right where i got the ball. In a twist of fate the ball got caught between the hoop and the backboard and it got stuck. Here's where it all goes wrong, I grabbed the rake to dislodge the ball and when i attempted to get the ball loose i knocked the ball into the basket with the rake which meant the rake scored.... and i lost :lol: :oops: :P . I'll always say the rake never took the ball back but it was too late
Image
Mia San Mia
Herr Huber
User avatar
Dhuber24
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:11 pm
Location: USA
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 21 times
Gender: Male

Re: Interesting Facts about you

Postby Tedesco » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:31 am

1. The club I support in Brazil is Grêmio FBPA
2. A dog once bit me in the face
3. Tedesco means German in Italian
4. My father was a semi-professional player for the city team (Novo Hamburgo), Grêmio offered him to play for them but he blew his knee the week before
5. I slept in a club toilet last month in Munich because someone decided that 2lt vodka was ok to drink without any food in the stomach
User avatar
Tedesco
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2675
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:21 am
Location: Karlsruhe
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 200 times
Been thanked: 838 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Interesting Facts about you

Postby BayernLove » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:00 pm

Tedesco wrote:1. The club I support in Brazil is Grêmio FBPA
2. A dog once bit me in the face
3. Tedesco means German in Italian
4. My father was a semi-professional player for the city team (Novo Hamburgo), Grêmio offered him to play for them but he blew his knee the week before
5. I slept in a club toilet last month in Munich because someone decided that 2lt vodka was ok to drink without any food in the stomach

Haha!
This was a true Gem to read!
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
User avatar
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5647
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Kuwait
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 1922 times
Been thanked: 699 times
Gender: Male

Re: Interesting Facts about you

Postby AvatarX » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:20 pm

BayernLove wrote:Haha!


Interesting that you haven't share anything about you with us in this topic. Then again sometimes you share just too much in other topics :)
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
User avatar
AvatarX
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7986
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:42 pm
Location: Metaverse
National Flag:
Anonymous
Has thanked: 754 times
Been thanked: 886 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot], Zigehh and 13 guests