I've got no work today (but have to sit out my scheduled hours) so was looking here and there and stumbled here.
Interesting people here.
So here goes my list :
1. I am yet to learn to drive a four-wheeler. May be by next year or so.
2. I'm a science student, cleared IIT-JEE (Not sure if you guys know about it. Only 6k were ranked out of around 250000 students who appeared in 2008 all over India. So,I'm pretty smart.
) I graduated with B.Tech degree in Computer Sci & Engg last June.
3. I'm planning to go for MBA. Always been passionate about it. Next step an exam called CAT with a selection percentage nearing ) 0.5% nowadays.
4. I was a studious boy but not much now. I have always had the habit of making sarcastic comments. I try to control now.
5. I love Chemistry. I have spent so much time in Chem lab doing experiments. My Ma'm always gave me the hardest of the compounds to identify. This one time she gave me MnCl2
. It was pinkish so I guessed and told her(
). She said no. So the next thing I did was a test for chlorine. The colour and pungent smell made me sure that I was correct. But she refused again. It had hardly been 10 minutes into the test. I kept smelling and inhaling and insisting that I'm correct. By then I had inhaled far too much chlorine fumes. I started feeling dizzy and nauseated. So I ran out, washed my face and lied down(slept) for around an hour under the shade of a tree to come back to my senses. Later she said that I was right.
6. I love riding bicycle at pace and have had my fair share of accidents between 10-12 years of age. With a bike, a scooter, an army gypsy and few self-stunt inflicted. Safe with a few scratches here and there every time with damage to my bicycle.
7. I'm a nocturnal guy. I sleep around 3-4 on normal days and 5-6 on weekends.
8. I listen to all kinds of music depending upon my mood. I am a huge tele and anime buff.
9. I used to love my national cricket team. Not so much nowadays. There are guys in there I despise.
10. I only drink from time to time. No smoking, weed, ganja, pot etc for me.
In the past, long time back when I didn't watch club football, upon seeing a few of my football crazy friends, I used to think how can they associate with a club from a place where they don't belong. One can always like them but I wondered about the 'feel' & 'love' part of it. Like I have always admired Germany and the German NT most. But that 'feeling' of love isn't that deep even though the admiration runs deep.
Through players like Kahn, Klose, Ballack, Schweini and many others, I started following Bayern. I watched past videos, read about them.
I can't remember when things changed but God damn it, Do I love this club now! I relish the joy and feel the pain now and I got an inexplicable answer to my weird question. I bleed RED like every one of you! Literally.
Let's win it all!