You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Interesting Facts about you

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.
 

Re: Interesting Facts about you

Postby Element » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:03 pm

quaazi wrote:DORTMUND FOREVER!


asking for a warning , ban or at least decrease of Karma ??
User avatar
Element
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17731
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 2:40 pm
Location: Somewhere on Google Earth
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 505 times
Been thanked: 930 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Interesting Facts about you

Postby quaazi » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:46 pm

Aww, don't be so insecure, man, we'll be beating Dortmund to a bloody pulp soon enough.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
User avatar
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10079
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:13 pm
National Flag:
Estonia
Has thanked: 129 times
Been thanked: 2011 times
Gender: Male

Re: Interesting Facts about you

Postby raz25 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:26 pm

SilentStrike wrote:this is unbelievable!
i swear i thought i was the only bayern fan here!


Yea... I really felt like sharing it :)
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
User avatar
raz25
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1068
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:07 pm
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 136 times
Gender: Male

Re: Interesting Facts about you

Postby AdepT » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:00 pm

I've got no work today (but have to sit out my scheduled hours) so was looking here and there and stumbled here.
Interesting people here. :)
So here goes my list :
1. I am yet to learn to drive a four-wheeler. May be by next year or so.
2. I'm a science student, cleared IIT-JEE (Not sure if you guys know about it. Only 6k were ranked out of around 250000 students who appeared in 2008 all over India. So,I'm pretty smart. :oops: ) I graduated with B.Tech degree in Computer Sci & Engg last June.
3. I'm planning to go for MBA. Always been passionate about it. Next step an exam called CAT with a selection percentage nearing ) 0.5% nowadays. :(
4. I was a studious boy but not much now. I have always had the habit of making sarcastic comments. I try to control now. :angel:
5. I love Chemistry. I have spent so much time in Chem lab doing experiments. My Ma'm always gave me the hardest of the compounds to identify. This one time she gave me MnCl2. It was pinkish so I guessed and told her( :wink: ). She said no. So the next thing I did was a test for chlorine. The colour and pungent smell made me sure that I was correct. But she refused again. It had hardly been 10 minutes into the test. I kept smelling and inhaling and insisting that I'm correct. By then I had inhaled far too much chlorine fumes. I started feeling dizzy and nauseated. So I ran out, washed my face and lied down(slept) for around an hour under the shade of a tree to come back to my senses. Later she said that I was right. :D
6. I love riding bicycle at pace and have had my fair share of accidents between 10-12 years of age. With a bike, a scooter, an army gypsy and few self-stunt inflicted. Safe with a few scratches here and there every time with damage to my bicycle.
7. I'm a nocturnal guy. I sleep around 3-4 on normal days and 5-6 on weekends. 8)
8. I listen to all kinds of music depending upon my mood. I am a huge tele and anime buff.
9. I used to love my national cricket team. Not so much nowadays. There are guys in there I despise.
10. I only drink from time to time. No smoking, weed, ganja, pot etc for me.

In the past, long time back when I didn't watch club football, upon seeing a few of my football crazy friends, I used to think how can they associate with a club from a place where they don't belong. One can always like them but I wondered about the 'feel' & 'love' part of it. Like I have always admired Germany and the German NT most. But that 'feeling' of love isn't that deep even though the admiration runs deep.
Through players like Kahn, Klose, Ballack, Schweini and many others, I started following Bayern. I watched past videos, read about them.

I can't remember when things changed but God damn it, Do I love this club now! I relish the joy and feel the pain now and I got an inexplicable answer to my weird question. I bleed RED like every one of you! Literally. :wink:
Let's win it all! :D
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
User avatar
AdepT
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3742
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:06 am
Location: Bangalore, India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 677 times
Been thanked: 745 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Interesting Facts about you

Postby MoFattal » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:26 pm

Great. You're hired.
User avatar
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 11097
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:48 am
National Flag:
Lebanon
Has thanked: 2537 times
Been thanked: 2328 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Interesting Facts about you

Postby AssemFCB » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 pm

Never knew we had this thread!
I was born in Alexandria, Egypt, and I've lived here all of my life. I've always been a top student in school and I've been voted "School Einstein" in the yearbook a few times, I even won a "Presidential Award" upon finishing the fourth grade!
I plan to be an architect when I grow up, and I hope to go to a top college, preferably UCL in England.
Living in Egypt has some upsides and a few more downsides, the people are friendly, but we're going down a shitty road, the food is cheap, but the traffic's horrible, etc.
I've been an on-and-off football fan since the 2002 World Cup, I cheered a crappy Germany on in 2002 and 2004, a slightly better Germany in 2006 and two years later, and a top Germany in 2010 and 2012. In my free time, I like to listen to music, watch some football and browse Twitter and this site. I can play guitar, but I haven't been doing so frequently because of a higher workload. Just yesterday I began learning "Sunshine of Your Love" by Cream! I've traveled to a few countries, mostly in the Gulf, like the UAE, Kuwait, Jordan and Oman. I've also been to Istanbul, Bangkok and most recently, Den Haag/Amsterdam. I plan to travel the world when I can afford to do so, the first country on my list will be Japan, but I also want to go to Eastern Europe and Scandinavia.
I've been an increasingly-hardcore football follower and Bayern fan since the Klinsmann season, but I always liked Bayern since Ballack and Kahn's 2002 exploits. I'm usually friendly, and avoid fights when I can. Perhaps the only serious fight I've been in was two years ago when some jackass decided to annoy my brother. A severe beating and humiliation later, he managed to get my phone number to apologize.
Looking forward to learning more about you guys!
Image
User avatar
AssemFCB
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2445
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:20 pm
Location: Egypt
National Flag:
Egypt
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 612 times
Gender: Male

Re: Interesting Facts about you

Postby Robb3449 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:08 pm

Well here we go:
I was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and moved to Canton, Ohio( home of the American football Hall of Fame) with my family when I was 10. Although, I still consider myself a Pittsburgher at heart.
I failed my driving test twice before I got my license and 2 weeks later drove into the side of a house at about 50 mph( drunk off my ass). Was in the hospital for a month( and as a result my right leg is now shorter than my left by almost an inch) but never got into legal trouble for it.
Got my Bachelors degree in Social Service in 2009 and have worked for an Environmental Engineering firm for the past two and a half years( go figure ).
Don't play a lot of sports anymore(a result of constant back pain from the aforementioned car accident) but, I do play a lot of golf and fumbleball ( a game very similar to softball).
Listen to all kinds of music: the Doors, Metallica, Billy Joel, Incubus, Sam Cooke, Bobby Darin, etc.
I am a high-functioning alcoholic and an occasional pot smoker( used to smoke pot everyday til my wife put an immediate stop to it).
I'm a huge fan of American football, baseball, basketball. I love the Steelers, Pirates, and University of Pittsburgh football and men's basketball.
I'm obsessed with Bayern and am so glad this forum exists to talk FCB(and a lot of other things, too)!
Reggie Jackson (of the 1977 NY Yankees) when asked, "What's the biggest thing you've noticed (about the team) since being injured?" " The magnitude of ME!"
User avatar
Robb3449
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 420
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:52 am
Location: Ohio, USA
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 295 times
Been thanked: 52 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Interesting Facts about you

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:49 am

Interesting read I must say...it really made me laugh:)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
User avatar
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4683
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:22 pm
Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
Has thanked: 116 times
Been thanked: 541 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Interesting Facts about you

Postby sterndessudens » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:32 am

For me-
I was born in Adelaide Australia, and moved to Sydney around the age of 3 or 4. People would say I was gifted in school until I was 11 or 12 since things like video games, the 2001 UCL trophy and the 2002 World Cup took over my love for the club and Deutschland. I grew up watching tapes of the nationalmannschaft- especially the Euro win. After that, my parents just placed pressure on me to succeed academically, but it just caused so much rage because I couldn't have a balanced lifestyle since I used to get up at 4:45am AEST to watch Bayern play in the CL, then switch over to watch Pokemon afterwards at 7:30, then school came at 9 and during the lunch break- a game of football where I would stay back and play DM/sweeper like my favourite player- Matthaus.
High school- slept in class after staying up to watch the bundesliga at night, parents were called in once by my old maths teacher to say that my grades and rankings have dropped. Then in 2006, my school went to Germany for a 'history camp' during the world cup and I was happy to see Brazil vs Australia at the Allianz Arena (I was rooting for our players- Lucio and Ze Roberto and caused a hatred between the other students because Australia lost).
Went to uni- was doing fine, then parents decided to move into a bigger house and forced me to find a full time job and defer university. I'm still completing my degree- but I'm taking it easy since its less of a load and I work part time now.
My shoe and clothes collection tends to favour Adidas, technology- Sony
I used to play tennis competitively, until my final year of high school where everyone made their choice to head to university.
I failed the learner's driving test on my first go, although I passed it the next day as it was such a stupid multiple choice question and the law was changing in NSW. The other driving tests- (there's like 3 other driving tests in Australia before getting a unrestricted licence) I passed with ease and to this day- never been pulled over by police for random breath testing etc.
I've never smoked anything since my extended family has a history of smokers with lung cancer.
Favourite beer- I loved the taste of fresh wheat and hops in my beer when I went to Paulaner Brauhaus in Singapore last year with SouthernStar, although I wanted to try Augustinerbrau.
What I do now- study biotechnology, work part time, organise events and things with the Bayern fanclub in Australia, date SouthernStar, watch Top Gear, play some FIFA 13 offline with friends and Pokemon. Games like Call of Duty, Battlefield get boring so quickly. I support Bayern and the nationalmannschaft (don't care about the local sides Sydney FC and their Del Piero or Heskey's Newcastle Jets), I like watching the 49ers whenever they're on TV
FC Bayern, Stern des Südens, du wirst niemals untergehn...
Image

Mehmet Scholl once offered a mixtape CD to Oliver Kahn. Kahn replied: Do you want me to shoot myself? Keep your crap to yourself.
User avatar
sterndessudens
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:32 pm
Location: Sydney
National Flag:
Australia
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 53 times
Gender: Male

Re: Interesting Facts about you

Postby underdog » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:46 pm

Well, I like animals.

Image

=P~ =P~ =P~
User avatar
underdog
Getting the hang of it
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:32 am
Location: Tristram
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
Gender: Male

Re: Interesting Facts about you

Postby AdepT » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:59 pm

and hence your username. :P
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
User avatar
AdepT
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3742
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:06 am
Location: Bangalore, India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 677 times
Been thanked: 745 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Interesting Facts about you

Postby Achilles » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:23 pm

I'm an unemployed computer technician and it gets even worse...(actually I'm working but for free,just to keep practice my skills)
I'm playing basketball(1.90 height) actually I'm a combo guard,I love beers,music hiphop & classic metal(thrash actually) I know it sounds a bit weird but whatever :P and I'm playing poker(texas) at least 4hours a day,it's not much believe me I'm trying to reduce it more if I get a proper job to work,then I think I will cut it down(playing poker)

My first contact with FC Bayern was a 2003 jersey of Lizarazu(random gift from family friend) the weird thing is that when I was young I went to the Olympic Stadium Munich for a Bayern match(against Kaiserslautern) with my father but now(20years old) I didn't get a chance for an Allianz Arena live match,which I desire very much,I hope it will happen in the future,it seems an superb stadium waiting for me haha
Mia san mia
User avatar
Achilles
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2156
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:36 am
Has thanked: 612 times
Been thanked: 1245 times
Gender: Male

Re: Interesting Facts about you

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:56 pm

Achilles wrote:I'm an unemployed computer technician and it gets even worse...(actually I'm working but for free,just to keep practice my skills)

How come? I hope you find employment soon. :)
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31552
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8900 times
Been thanked: 7508 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Interesting Facts about you

Postby Achilles » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:00 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Achilles wrote:I'm an unemployed computer technician and it gets even worse...(actually I'm working but for free,just to keep practice my skills)

How come? I hope you find employment soon. :)

Thanks,here in Greece it's kind of difficult to get a job at your department nowdays,financial crisis is everywhere,way too hard to find a job which you like and studied about it but in general is a bad situation(about getting a job)
Mia san mia
User avatar
Achilles
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2156
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:36 am
Has thanked: 612 times
Been thanked: 1245 times
Gender: Male

Re: Interesting Facts about you

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:03 pm

Didn't you say you're working though, but without pay?
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31552
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8900 times
Been thanked: 7508 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests