You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Interested in going to Alianz for a match?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Interested in going to Alianz for a match?

Postby Tomas » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:41 pm

Im planning a trip to Germany next fall and was wondering if anyone is headed over there as well for a match. If you are let me know!
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Interested in going to Alianz for a match?

Postby MrLinky » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:54 pm

I'm planning a trip to Germany this year as well.Its not for sure when , but it looks like I'm gonna be there around August and will probably only get to see them in training or in one of those friendlies they play for fun. :|
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tomas » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:48 am

I think Im going to head over sometime after that. The plan so far is to stay in München for a few days then take the train to my cousin's house. But figured to see if anyone here was up for a trip and maybe split the cost of a double room... more money for bier!
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MrLinky » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:22 am

Oh , well I got relatives in Munchen so I wouldnt need a hotel room.But you're gonna be there later anyway - at a better time , I dont think I'm gonna get to see any competitive matches. :?
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby FCBinNYC » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:23 pm

There's a small chance I'll be on tour in Europe later this year, if the stars align and I'm in Munchen when anyone else is...let's party!
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ballackfcb » Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:07 am

I am planning to go to see bayern play at the Allianz Arena in July /August if Ballack comes back. :D

Ps. Does anyone know who bayern play in pre season, or is it just the premier pokal this year.
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby Tomas » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:25 pm

ballackfcb wrote:I am planning to go to see bayern play at the Allianz Arena in July /August if Ballack comes back. :D

Ps. Does anyone know who bayern play in pre season, or is it just the premier pokal this year.

For some reason I dont think Ballack will be there!
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SilentStrike » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:26 pm

i was planning of going in june sometime, does anyone know if there will be bayern matches then?
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Tomas » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:57 pm

SilentStrike wrote:i was planning of going in june sometime, does anyone know if there will be bayern matches then?

I dont think so. I dont even think friendlies, club or national, are going on in June. The only thing I hate about summer is no football! :evil:
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SilentStrike » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:08 pm

Well that the only time I can go :(
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Tomas » Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:27 pm

SilentStrike wrote:Well that the only time I can go :(

That stinks. I can ask my cousin if there is anything worthwhile (FCBayern-style) going on at that time and get back to you.
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Return to The Lounge