You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

If i was a coach/chairman/president of Bayern i ..

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

If i was a coach/chairman/president of Bayern i ..

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:50 pm

I would like to know what would you do if you had the power at Bayern.Also how would you like to develop the organisation ?
I hope I'm not the only one who makes predictions at the end of each year. :oops:
First i'm going to talk about the squad:
So next season we're going to have:
(Name, age at the start of the new season)
GK position
1.Neuer-(31); no doubt about him,our new captain after Lahm.With all due respect to him after last night's game.Take your time Manuel.
2.Starke- (36) contract is until 30.06.17 and he's retiring.
3.Ulreich(28)-im getting rid of him.His market value is about 3 or 4 mln.
CB:
1.Hummels(28) With all due respects to Boateng, but Humels ... I have no words to describe you.No doubt about him,he's starting when he can.
2.Boateng(28) im going to mix the things with him and Süle.Yes,at this time off the careers we have no doubt about who is better player overall,but when you bring static top 3 defender in the Bundesliga-you want to give him some playing time.
3.Süle(21) hey kiddo,you will have amazing mentors (Hummels,Boateng,Martinez) ^^.
4.Martinez(28) Amazing season,that red card against Real is not his fault.I hope you protect yourself from injuries,and when needed im going to use him in the defensive midfield and central midfield.
5.Benatia(30) Loaned out,i think Juve have a option to make the move permanent for a further €17m. and they are going to activate it.We dont need him anyway.
6.Badstuber(28) dont get me wrong-i love bads,but since 2012 there have been various setbacks -- knee, tendon, thigh and ankle problems -- that have had a serious impact on his progress.After all-Holger deserves to play,I do not think that he will be able to play in Bayern.
LB:
1.Alaba(25) According to me, this season was not for the best in his career in Bayern. If i was him-i was going to do less facebook,instagram and all social media things and I'm going to prepare myself for the matches harder than everybody else.He should prove himself next season.
2.Bernat(24)Im selling him to City.Transfer fee-about 30-35 mln.Bernat is rapid. Like, properly fast. I think City have had a lot of problems in circulating the ball from the back. In Pep’s #philosophy, the whole team needs to be confident with the ball at their feet. Currently, that’s just not the case. At least three of current starting 11 don’t look confident with the ball. They need young, ball-playing players to fulfill the #philosophy.Bernat probably fits Pep the best, especially as we’ve seen that Pep favoured him at Bayern.
3.Friedl(19) We're taking him from U19 team.i didn't know him as a player.
RB:
1.Rafinha(31)Rafinha is enjoying a steady season in 2016-17. A look at his performances throughout the campaign demonstrates how the German-Brazilian has been consistently reliable for Bayern.I think he can help us for at least one more season.
DM:
1.Rudy(27)Sebastian Rudy has unquestionably been one of the key driving forces behind Hoffenheim’s excellent Bundesliga campaign so far under budding young manager Julian Nagelsmann.A lot of people dont see how Rudy’s is a player that relishes being placed under pressure, as he’ll hold onto the ball as long as possible before releasing it. This allows him to successfully provoke a press from his adversary, thus disrupting the opposition’s defensive structure and creating vital space behind the presser.I think he's playing style is almost like Alonso's.(aside from the long passes).Rudy would certainly be useful in a lot of matches.
2.Dorsh(19)very talanted guy,but still cant play regular in Bayern.Im sending him on loan.
CM:
1.Thiago(26)Vidal and Thiago are Bayern’s midfield glue.Obviously,the area Thiago operates best in is the centre of the pitch but the options of positions in that area are almost endless.Even if I'm little disappointed in him after matches with Real Madrid, I think he deserves our trust because of what he's making all season.
2.Vidal(30)Vidal is neither a "6" nor a "10," he's more of an "8," a midfielder who, despite his relative physical decline, can still play from box to box. This was exactly what Bayern had been missing in seasons prior, and the Chilean proved to be the glue to hold everything together in the center of the park.He has the lungs to cover the ground needed to always be near the action, and depending on the opposition and the teammates around him, he might easily exceed 100 touches in a game: In his first Bundesliga game, the tally was a matchday-high 139 !For me, he's an indispensable starter.
3.Sanches(19)Renato is a classical box-to-box midfielder. His work rate, strength, and tough tackling make him the perfect defensive shield.With his forward thinking,he's always trying to force the issue with a probing pass or a powerful run. He is relatively quick and he is excellent at driving past opponents in one-on-one situations.Definitely have to go for more time on the pitch.Now is the time to do it.
4.Kimmich(22)With Bayern Munich and, to a slightly lesser extent, Germany, there is a need for players across the defensive line to be comfortable defending in space and facing a stream of one-on-one situations. The high defensive line, coupled with a high press, can see teams escaping the pressure by playing the ball over the top of the defence for the attackers to chase.This threat is diminished by the presence in goal of Manual Neuer, who plays effectively as a sweeper, but the threat still exists.Kimmich is capable of defending in space, and whilst he is not particularly quick, he is intelligent enough with his positioning to rarely get caught out by quicker attacking players. He also reads the game exceptionally well for a player who is just 22 and covers well for team-mates who are in trouble.Has already played various roles for Bayern and country, from right-back to right midfield and from defensive midfield to centre-back.
Where i think we should use him?
First I would definitely try to get a world class RB (About this-later),even to get such-i will put Kimmich in the rotation, he can play almost anywhere.If we start the season with only Rafinha on the RB,i will definitely start him as RB.
5.Gaudino(20) Comeone man,he dont even play in St.Gallen.Frankly, I no longer have faith in him, but I'd give him under loan for another year.
AM:
1.Benko(19)I think he can offer a lot of any club, but just currently not for Bayern.
LM/LW:
1.Ribery(34)Frank, as much as I love you-now I think it's time for you to become a rotation player and you know it.
2.Costa(26)Juventus are interested in signing Costa, who has said he could "find another team" at the end of the season.Well,thank you Costa i think we can find somebody to replace you.I think we can get 40-45 mln. from him.
RW:
1.Robben(33)As I said for Frank, I think it's time to start to rest more during the season.
SS:
1.Müller(27)Does scoring less make Thomas Muller a bad player? The answer is definitely not. For the simple fact that he is a supremely skilled footballer possessing multiple facets to his game rather than just scoring goals. Müller has already created 46 chances this season in the Bundesliga for his teammates which is highest among in the Bayern ranks and fifth overall in the entire German top division. Müller has also made 43 key passes leading to the goal which is just two short of his in-form teammate Thiago across all competitions for Bayern.With many complaining about the goals drying up from the german and some even believing his goal-scoring touch deserting him, Robert Lewandowski explained something to the critics that made sense.“You do not lose your goal [scoring] instinct. It simply does not work that way. He is just going through a phase where he is lacking a bit of luck. But he will soon rediscover his form,”This also raises the main issue with Müller’s lack of goals this season–his role in the team. Previously under Pep Guardiola, though the team’s tactics were a bit more complex, Müller’s game was not altered in any way. He was always the wild card who confused the defenders, he would hug the byline sometimes, then suddenly pop up infront of the goal seconds later. His role was defined but his unorthodox way of scoring goals remained untouched by Guardiola.However, under new manager, Müller is more of a “Space creator” rather than the usual spacefinder he is. He marauds the edge of the box to drag the defenders towards him allowing Thiago and Vidal to put Lewandowski through to the goal.I can talk a lot more for him,but not now.
ST:
1.Lewandowski(28)Just one word for him-indispensable.

Income/Departure

So, let's make some math.(Just throwing numbers out of my head.)
From Ulreich we take 4,Benatia's option is 17,Bernat-35,Costa-45,from the loans we're going to have around 6-7 mln.,so everything is making around 105-100 mln.
Now,i dont want talk about Coman because im not really sure what to do,but i think I would still take the chance and sign him permanently.It will cost us 20 mln.
1.I will try to bring new GK,but i will have trouble here, as the only goalkeeper who i like is Lafont.(18) (Toulouse)
2.Now im going to push hard for Kyle Walker,RB,(26),Like i said for me he is the best English right back, nobody is even close to him. Always impressed by his efficiency,his defense is just good as his offense.he is going to cost around 25-30 mln.
3.Bernardo Silva,RW,LW,AM(22)We've talked a lot about him,I think that there is nothing to add.65-70 mln.
4.Federico Bernardeschi,LW,RW,SS(23)Also it's not a secret he's one of my favourite italian players.I think we can take him for 40-45 mln.
5.Faouzi Ghoulam,LB(26)Ghoulam’s current contract is up after next season, so a decision on his future will have to be made soon.I'm splashing 30 mln. for him.
6.Giovanni Simeone,ST,RW(21)Unlike his father, Giovanni is a forward who loves to get into the box rather than stay back and marshal his team’s midfield. He has this knack of being in the right place at the right time. A very direct player who often looks to go forward, Simeone is an excellent header of the ball.This is the type of player that i want to be on the bench to rotate with Lewa.I think we can take him for around 40 mln.
All the transfers will cost us around 210-230 mln.
Once we get the money we've made of our transfers it's 230-100-130 mln.
We should't be scared to throw the cash,look the transfers in the last few years Pogba(105),Higuain(90),Stones(56),Sane(44) even Arsenal give up 42 mln. for Mustafi and 40 for Xhaka,ffs.Im not even talking about Mane,De Bryune,Marcial,Di Maria etc...

Now,other things:
My opinion is that there is no better structure than this at the moment.The reasons for Bayern Munich’s success are intimately connected to the organization of the Bundesliga. After a major reshuffling of the deck in 2000 amid an on-pitch crisis, Germany’s soccer federation instituted two transformational decrees: the 50+1 rule which requires all Bundesliga clubs to be majority owned by fans, with the exception of those with a 20-year relationship with a private company, and strict conditions for the establishment of obligatory youth academies.What 50+1 did for German soccer was foster financial stability by eliminating foreign ownership and the runaway spending one has seen in clubs like Chelsea, owned by Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich, and Manchester City, backed by Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahayan of the UAE.Today Adidas, owns 8.3% of FC Bayern, the same amount as Audi and insurer Allianz, which recently paid $150 million for its stake after being the stadium’s most prominent sponsor since its inauguration in 2005. The remaining 75% is in the hands of Bayern’s 233,985 (2015) members, who are frequent stadium goers. The one thing that I really want to change is to cut the winter trainings in Doha,and I will leave the team to train in Germany so they can adapt more easily to temperature changes.
Image Image
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Re: If i was a coach/chairman/president of Bayern i ..

Postby JANCKER » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:06 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:1.Müller(27)Does scoring less make Thomas Muller a bad player? The answer is definitely not. For the simple fact that he is a supremely skilled footballer possessing multiple facets to his game rather than just scoring goals. Müller has already created 46 chances this season in the Bundesliga for his teammates which is highest among in the Bayern ranks and fifth overall in the entire German top division. Müller has also made 43 key passes leading to the goal which is just two short of his in-form teammate Thiago across all competitions for Bayern.With many complaining about the goals drying up from the german and some even believing his goal-scoring touch deserting him, Robert Lewandowski explained something to the critics that made sense.“You do not lose your goal [scoring] instinct. It simply does not work that way. He is just going through a phase where he is lacking a bit of luck. But he will soon rediscover his form,”This also raises the main issue with Müller’s lack of goals this season–his role in the team. Previously under Pep Guardiola, though the team’s tactics were a bit more complex, Müller’s game was not altered in any way. He was always the wild card who confused the defenders, he would hug the byline sometimes, then suddenly pop up infront of the goal seconds later. His role was defined but his unorthodox way of scoring goals remained untouched by Guardiola.However, under new manager, Müller is more of a “Space creator” rather than the usual spacefinder he is. He marauds the edge of the box to drag the defenders towards him allowing Thiago and Vidal to put Lewandowski through to the goal.I can talk a lot more for him,but not now.

Nice description of Muller's worst season...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Return to The Lounge