You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

I would just like to say..

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

I would just like to say..

Postby SNAKE » Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:53 am

I would just like to formally apologize for my harsh comment to tracylynn about that she needs glasses(on this page
http://www.bayernforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=578) , so I`m sorry and second I would like to tell MUTU that it would have been better if he didnt lock down the topic because i was going to reply for his statement and which also included my apology to tracylynn, So if he could re-open the topic I would be happy to reply and end the topic myself. But i assure everyone that there was no fight in the topic, just a heated friendly conversation (except my mistake) about everyone's personal opinion,facts and the truth. If the topic cant be opened if I may I will post my answer in this post and that will be the end of it.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SNAKE » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:32 am

Oh I forgot to say this aswell, On behave of myself and everyone on #FcBayern and #Bundesliga would like to say that EVERYONE is welcome to join the channels on mIRC on Undernet Server. Its very simple, open up your mIRC program, select Undernet from Servers click on connect, wait for a few seconds than a popup window will appear on the screen an type #FcBayern and/or #Bundesliga, We supply the users with everyday news from club and the league, its a very friendly atmosphere and everyone is welcome to join and chat, Makaay,Supr4king,BayernFanatic and myself are constantly there, so please tell your friends to join and enjoy your stay. Also if you like to chat about other European leagues you can also join #Footballx which happens to be our partner channel, the atmosphere is also friendly and there will be lots of supporters from other countries. So please join.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Makaay » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:40 am

I would like also to invite you to join #fcbayern and #bundesliga for a nice chat about football , bundesliga and most of all FC BAYERN MUNCHEN. Can't wait to see you all there.
Makaay
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to The Lounge