You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Help needed on jerseys selection.

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Help needed on jerseys selection.

Postby tracylynn » Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:26 pm

I'm hoping you all can help me on my jerseys selection. I'm getting three Beyern jerseys (one home, one away, and one CL jersey) and my problem is I don't know which players I want to get on the jerseys. I don't want the same player on each jersey, I want three different players. Whose home jersey should I get? Whose away jersey should I get? And, whose CL jersye should I get? The players with the most votes will be the jerseys I'll get.

Thanks so much.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:21 am

Schweinsteiger is a big game player, so I'd get him for the CL shirt. Personally I'd get Lahm and Deisler/Podolski for the other 2 shirts.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:11 am

Get Scholli for CL. didn't he win CL???:)

and Schweini's Home shirt and Deisler's away shirt.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby dracus » Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:38 pm

Lahm's home one
Schweini's cl one
Podolski' away one
You got the trio
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fa » Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:32 pm

just get your own name on the shirts 8)
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:27 pm

I would like to buy a jersey off the official site. I sent off for the catalogues and they only just got here: my address was all WRONG and thank God the postman recognised the lastname or they would never have arrived. I'm not sure I dare order off the site since it's German, it doesn't like my English address. How does paying work on it? And you have to join right?
I might just try using Ebay hehe, though I'd love a name on the back too. Good luck anyhow. I'd get Schweini on CL, Poldi on Away annnd, mmm Lahm on the home shirt possibly.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:22 am

Mirage wrote:I would like to buy a jersey off the official site. I sent off for the catalogues and they only just got here: my address was all WRONG and thank God the postman recognised the lastname or they would never have arrived. I'm not sure I dare order off the site since it's German, it doesn't like my English address. How does paying work on it? And you have to join right?
I might just try using Ebay hehe, though I'd love a name on the back too. Good luck anyhow. I'd get Schweini on CL, Poldi on Away annnd, mmm Lahm on the home shirt possibly.

I also just got the catalogue and it took two months to get here. :lol: However, you should not have a problem ordering from the site. I ordered from the site about a month ago and I got the order in one week, :shock:

As for the address, well, I thought there would be problem since we write our addresses differently in the US. In the US, we put the street number before the street name, so when I entered my address I knew I had to put the street name first and then put the number in the separate box. My biggest concern was that there was no place to write my state in. I was told that as long as wrote in the correct zip code then there should be no problem and they were right.

As for joining, well I think you do need to be a member of the board (forum) because they transfer some of the information from when you joined over to the order form. As for payment, well, I was concern because they took Visa and Eurocard but not Mastercard. I was relieve to find out that Mastercard is the same as the Eurocard. I think the system knows that each area has different means of payments (credit cards) and it makes the correct adjustments.

The benefit of ordering from the site is that you can get free merchandise if your order is over a certain amount. I got a free coffee mug with my order, and I think if you order over $100 then you'll get a scarf.

OMT....I have the option of getting either the short sleeved or long sleeved jersey. If I get the long sleeved then wouldn't Lahm be the prefect choice since he has a fondness for the long sleeves?

So far it looks like Podolski, Lahm, and Schweinsteiger are the ones that I should get the jerseys of.

Thanks!! :D
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby kevh26 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:23 pm

Mirage wrote:I would like to buy a jersey off the official site. I sent off for the catalogues and they only just got here: my address was all WRONG and thank God the postman recognised the lastname or they would never have arrived. I'm not sure I dare order off the site since it's German, it doesn't like my English address. How does paying work on it? And you have to join right?

I've gotten 5 or six tops from teh official site now, as well as a boat load of other stuff i don't really need, it's always worked a charm... although i'm always hesitant about the CL top, i know it's pessimistic, but you'll probably only see it for 7-8 months
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:00 pm

tracylynn wrote:

I also just got the catalogue and it took two months to get here. :lol: However, you should not have a problem ordering from the site. I ordered from the site about a month ago and I got the order in one week, :shock:

As for the address, well, I thought there would be problem since we write our addresses differently in the US. In the US, we put the street number before the street name, so when I entered my address I knew I had to put the street name first and then put the number in the separate box. My biggest concern was that there was no place to write my state in. I was told that as long as wrote in the correct zip code then there should be no problem and they were right.

As for joining, well I think you do need to be a member of the board (forum) because they transfer some of the information from when you joined over to the order form. As for payment, well, I was concern because they took Visa and Eurocard but not Mastercard. I was relieve to find out that Mastercard is the same as the Eurocard. I think the system knows that each area has different means of payments (credit cards) and it makes the correct adjustments.

The benefit of ordering from the site is that you can get free merchandise if your order is over a certain amount. I got a free coffee mug with my order, and I think if you order over $100 then you'll get a scarf.

Thanks :) yeah I read about the free stuff... If I order, I think it only comes to about 70 euros. What sizes does everyone buy the shirts in? I seem to recall reading the size list and not understanding it, it wasn't in S, M, L, XL etc.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:00 pm

tracylynn wrote:

Thanks :) yeah I read about the free stuff... If I order, I think it only comes to about 70 euros. What sizes does everyone buy the shirts in? I seem to recall reading the size list and not understanding it, it wasn't in S, M, L, XL etc.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:39 pm

Mirage wrote:

If your order is about 70 euros then you might get a coffee mug.

As for sizes, I think most of the shirts start out with numbers then go up to S, M, and so forth. I think you need to click on the shirt and then the size and it will tell you all the sizes the shirt comes in. I've been told by other Ameicans that I would want to order shirts in a size smaller than what I normally get. I guess they tend to be a little bigger than what we're used to.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Return to The Lounge