You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

HARD FIGHT TILL THE END!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

HARD FIGHT TILL THE END!

Postby mattie » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:09 pm

YESS WOLF LOST ! :D THERE IS STILL A LITLE HOPE TO BE THE CHAMPS :D

but we have to fight hard this are our games !
vs m'gladbach (home)
vs cottbus (away)
vs leverkusen (home)
vs hoffenheim(away)
vs stutgart (home)

we have 3 home games at home ! good that 2 strong games we have at home ! and we must win against hoffenheim in hoffenheim !

the other teams have also hard matches in front of them !
"Wolfsburg playing next week against hoffe , than stutgart , dortmund , hannover and in the end werder ! i doubt they will win every game , so we have chances to wait for mistakes of them"

"Hertha have the easier games till the end , but they playin in Hamburg next week , than comes Bochum, Koln , Schalke and Karslruhe , we have to hope on Schalke now ! it's their hardest game even sum of the teams are trying to stay in the league , gonna be a hard fight for them to be champs "

"HSV playin next week at home against Hertha , but they playin in the UEFA TOO ! i doubt they can get max over there as logn they want to win the uefa cup too ! :) after hertha , they play against WERDER it's important for them , the NORTH DERBY , than come easy games for them Bochum , Koln ,Frankfurt "

"Stuttgart has 2 direct competeters to play against , with Us and Wolf , also with Schalke , other games are against Bielefeld and Cottbus !"

We seem to have the hardest games till the end , but there is still faith to get 1st and let's hope we dont make again stupid mistakes !
Last edited by mattie on Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: HARD FIGHT !

Postby raz25 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:18 pm

M'gladbach and Cottbus are not easy games at all. They are fighting to not get relegated. For them it's just as important as it is for us to maintain the title or at least to still play in champions league next season, they will give everything on the pitch, exactly what Cottbus did today against Wolfsburg. I beleive the game against M'gladbach will be as though as the one against Stuttgart.

Anyways, congrats Cottbus you made my day, thank you.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby mattie » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:23 pm

raz25 wrote:M'gladbach and Cottbus are not easy games at all. They are fighting to not get relegated. For them it's just as important as it is for us to maintain the title or at least to still play in champions league next season, they will give everything on the pitch, exactly what Cottbus did today against Wolfsburg. I beleive the game against M'gladbach will be as though as the one against Stuttgart.

Anyways, congrats Cottbus you made my day, thank you.

i know , i mentioned we have the hardest the games till the end
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby SilentStrike » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:21 pm

for the next 2 matches 6 points is a must... actually all 5 are a must 15 points but lets not demand too much from our dissapointing team.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Return to The Lounge