You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Happy Holidays!!!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Happy Holidays!!!

Postby ramsej84 » Sun May 28, 2017 9:58 am

To cont with what otta said the Islamic world was super advanced compared to the Christian West...
Apart from the cruelty that the latter inflicted on others especially in the Americas they were also uneducated and hygiene wise were also back... in the early middle ages ppl in the west used to wash themselves on a very few occasions cause they thought that while touching oneself while bathing one might fall into temptation!

As for the recent clashes I don't agree with otta, how can Christians create tensions themselves when they are a super minority?
Today's Catholics are the most ppl in the world who get killed just cause they are Catholics.

Catholicism teaches us that God is Love. And that we should love be compassion and forgive. It also teaches us that all ppl are God's Creation and anyone can save his soul irrelevant the Rel he she practice.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Sun May 28, 2017 10:56 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:You're exactly like me when it comes to drinking. :wink:

Hehe, but I barely drink alcohol these days and I feel great without it. :) When I drink it, I'm enjoying in Weißbier, my local Osječko beer(the first Croatian beer), I do drink one glass of wine and that's it. Few days ago I drank one small glass of rakija, Jesus... I got warm inside in just a couple of minutes. :lol: I forgot to mention that my family produce rakija of my blue plums and white grapes(also homemade for our needs). :D But nobody in my family drinks it, rarely my grandfather and uncle before the breakfast and after the lunch and dinner, so we have hundreds of liters standing in the pantry, haha. :lol:
The worst part, I'm really heavy over the last few years. I was full of energy through my whole life, but I got totally lazy over the last 5 years. I don't play football nor basketball anymore that I used to play almost every single day of my life, especially for weekends and I rarely workout which used to be a daily routine in the past, no wonder why I can't tolerate high level of alcohol like I used to. :D That's also a serious sin to myself and my body. Sitting way of life is completely against the human's nature, but that's how we work today, sitting in the office chairs. :roll: Tall people like me(192 cm) specially suffer from the pain in the back after long sitting.

ramsej84 wrote:Catholicism teaches us that God is Love. And that we should love be compassion and forgive. It also teaches us that all ppl are God's Creation and anyone can save his soul irrelevant the Rel he she practice.

Despite we often say that we'll save ourselves with good deeds, devotion, prayers, recently I found out that it is not like we think. We cannot save ourselves, the only one who can is Jesus Christ. Nobody comes to God except through Jesus Christ. He is a Son of God and he died on cross for our sins. Without Jesus and Holy Trinity there's no Christianity, ie Catholicism. These are some of the fundamental truths of our faith and so many things in theology that really requires patience and life, obvious studies to understand and to grow as a human being in a faith, not just basic form like attending church masses and sacraments even though they are also indispensable and necessary for being a Catholic. All these things help through life to push evil, immoral life and conflicts between the people.
Many people never meet their faith and that's why they leave it, turn to the world, etc. Even I recently found out that I looked to myself more like a folklore believer, far from spiritual than the real one despite my all religious knowledge. When I started seriously to think and analyze about the mass and the words what we say in the churches while praying, after that the mass never can be something boring and long as many people say it is.
Okay, they can be long :) since even some clergy complained about St. Padre Pio's masses which were too long for their taste, but he as a mystic with a special gifts and suffers would experienced it on a completely different level and consciousness, the way completely unknown to us ordinary mortals whose spiritual senses are almost unknown unlike the one we all have and use to feel, recognize everything, etc.
Spirituality is a completely unexplored field, a total enigma during our lives. Even the Church looks on Catholic mystics and Virgin Mary apparitions veeeery suspiciously, carefully, even skeptically. They first use and rely on science and psychiatrists, then they turn to spiritual ways and researches.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun May 28, 2017 11:35 am

As an aside, I'll move this to the general chat thread soon, but I'm leaving it here for the time being since there's another conversation going on there and Dumbledore might still have some questions to ask.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sun May 28, 2017 4:24 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:As an aside, I'll move this to the general chat thread soon, but I'm leaving it here for the time being since there's another conversation going on there and Dumbledore might still have some questions to ask.

Haha should be fine now thanks :D Enjoyed the civil off-topic discussion last night.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby JANCKER » Sun May 28, 2017 9:18 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:Yeah I agree, that would've been nice.

I got curious about something. Do most Muslims actually abstain from alcohol? I mean, I know it's forbidden, but do most Muslims actually comply?

I guess they don't have much of a choice in countries were it is also legally forbidden. How do you feel about that (legal prohibition)?

Gambling?

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

In my country about 40-50% drink... it depends from country to country... in the neighboring country the majority drink alcohol and eat pork, you can call them non-practicing Muslims, mixed marriages and about 40 years of declared atheistic state did its job.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Sun May 28, 2017 9:41 pm

Is it true that smoking is also prohibited during the day?

As for smoking I would lead a fierce crusade against it... I really hate the fact that Restaurants still let patrons to smoke outside...

This means that non smoking patrons like me can't enjoy eating out al fresco

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Previous

Return to The Lounge