You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Greatest footballer of all time

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Greatest footballer of all time

Postby Aequitas1987 » Thu May 05, 2011 1:11 pm

Only reason messi is considered good is cause he plays with Xavi and Iniesta i still dont think he can be the greatest of all time.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Thu May 05, 2011 3:38 pm

So let's get this straight... A players who actively plays can't be the best of all time. Messi, Özil, Ronaldo etc. can't be best players in entire history of football, they simply can't. In next 15 years maybe we are going to know are they best or not.

The greatest player of all time for me personally is Zinedine Zidane. He was so unbeliveble player, he had constant games & class through entire carrer... After Germany 2006., in my eyes, he was able to play untill 37 just as he played with 28-29. =D> One great footballer.

Also, here can be Diego Maradona, Franz Beckenbauer, Ferenc Puskas, Gerd Müller, Zico, Rivelinho, Platini, Cruijf...
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Psychaz » Thu May 05, 2011 4:57 pm

Aequitas1987 wrote:Only reason messi is considered good is cause he plays with Xavi and Iniesta i still dont think he can be the greatest of all time.

Messi has like 30 assists this season, the most on the team
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB general » Thu May 05, 2011 6:34 pm

Psychaz wrote:Messi has like 30 assists this season, the most on the team

Something what Robben needs, too. Then we can have entire world, and of course... with last line of the team, central defenders! :mrgreen:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Previous

Return to The Lounge