You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Goegraphical Distribution

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby MUTU » Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:27 am

Do you mean like the studios or wherever they work on the simpsons, or is it just a joke? :oops:
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Marko » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:57 am

Hay,you must come in Croatia for summer holidays,we got the cleanest see(Adriatic). Most tourists came from Germany and every year there are more squad from England. Is anyone coming to Zagreb next week,on a qualifier Croatia-England? If you do,let me know.
strenght to endure
Marko
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:39 pm

There's a road called Springfield right near where I live too. The Simpsons joke is old tho :P
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:29 pm

Mirage wrote:There's a road called Springfield right near where I live too. The Simpsons joke is old tho :P

There is a springfield in New Jersey too...I guess it's the one she is talknig about..
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:53 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
Mirage wrote:There's a road called Springfield right near where I live too. The Simpsons joke is old tho :P

There is a springfield in New Jersey too...I guess it's the one she is talknig about..

No, I don't live in New Jersey. Actually, they say that if you pay close attention to the clues in the show you can determine what state they're in, and from what I've gathered it's my state. So, it's not a joke. Also, one of the talents on the show is from my area.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:30 pm

I love the guy that does Moe's voice ^^

There seems to be a lot of Springfields about!
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Marko » Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:18 am

Mirage wrote:I love the guy that does Moe's voice ^^

There seems to be a lot of Springfields about!

Simpsons rules! You just gotta love it!!! 8)
strenght to endure
Marko
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby bayern_rox » Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:28 pm

I am from India....I get laughed at most of the time when i say i am a bayern fan as this country is EPL crazy.......But Bayerns the best right!! :D :D
bayern_rox
Getting the hang of it

Postby fanOfBayern » Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:29 pm

bayern_rox wrote:I am from India....I get laughed at most of the time when i say i am a bayern fan as this country is EPL crazy.......But Bayerns the best right!! :D :D

where in India are you from ROX?
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby barista » Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:01 am

Is anyone out there coming from Asia?
im not good at English and i can't any read or speak German.But i do love Bayern munich since...don't know though hehe.

Nice to know u all
by da way,im from Bangkok,Thailand
and i also have a Thai website of bayern fan club.
WE WERE THE CHAMPIONS, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, AND WE WILL STAY THE CHAMPIONS..FOREVER!
barista
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:30 pm

well i guess you all know where is Greece 8)
anyway i was born in a former soviet country namely the republic of georgia then when the soviets collapsed i moved to my home which is Greece then Cyprus(zypern in german =P )which is like greece again and now i am in England . ! !
story of my lifee :lol:
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:30 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:well i guess you all know where is Greece 8)
anyway i was born in a former soviet country namely the republic of georgia then when the soviets collapsed i moved to my home which is Greece then Cyprus(zypern in german =P )which is like greece again and now i am in England . ! !

So where is the German Connection? :D Since when/how did you start supporting Bayern Munchen.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Der Kaiserin » Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:42 am

barista wrote:Is anyone out there coming from Asia?
im not good at English and i can't any read or speak German.But i do love Bayern munich since...don't know though hehe.

Nice to know u all
by da way,im from Bangkok,Thailand
and i also have a Thai website of bayern fan club.

Im from Bangkok,Thailand too......
Der Kaiserin
Getting the hang of it

Postby dracus » Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:52 am

fanOfBayern wrote:
bayern_rox wrote:I am from India....I get laughed at most of the time when i say i am a bayern fan as this country is EPL crazy.......But Bayerns the best right!! :D :D

where in India are you from ROX?

He must be from bombay in india.There are a lot bayern fan here.A bayern fan club is also there but the country is really epl crazy.Rooney,ronaldo,beckham,lampard tired of these names man! :)
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:33 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:well i guess you all know where is Greece 8)

So where is the German Connection? :D Since when/how did you start supporting Bayern Munchen.

FCB was playing Real loooong time ago maybe during 1998 i think , i had a bet with my dad that the reds will win and he insisted that the white will win ...eventually the reads won and from that time i support FCB , iv been to Germany and my moms uncles..unties..cousins..etc are in munich
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge