You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Goegraphical Distribution

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby Sober_Irishman » Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:48 pm

New Jersey is the best. Hands down. Well the south of it at least.
Sober_Irishman
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby german_soccer_chic » Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:33 pm

better than Southern California? I think not.
Bastian Schweinsteiger, Lukas Podolski, and Phillip Lahm are just so darn hot it should be a crime.
german_soccer_chic
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:36 pm

I came from a sunny country....Now I am used to NY/NJ climate..
so I cannot go back to SUN again...:)..

However, I found summers in NY very hot..
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Sober_Irishman » Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:48 pm

german_soccer_chic wrote:better than Southern California? I think not.

Much :lol: I've been to LA and that wasn't too nice. Although I did like San Diego.
Sober_Irishman
Getting the hang of it

Postby podolski4life » Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:39 am

german_soccer_chic wrote:better than Southern California? I think not.

SoCal eh? I'm in NoCal. It really is sunny down there. LA has a bit too much smog there sooo.... San Francisco!!! It only gets fog (and it's home to the SF Giants, who are my favorite baseball team) :) . Napa Valley is a great place to go, if you guys like wine and such.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby x_rebel » Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:20 pm

I come from Estonia. 8)
It's a pretty small country in Europe. XD
x_rebel
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Resi » Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:26 pm

I'm from Germany. Nobody else in a Bayern-Forum? :D

I spent my summerholidays in California...and what can I say....it was beautiful. The weather was great, too. Except the day I was in Santa Barbara and Carmel. It was raining the whole time ;) .
Resi
First post

Postby diegis » Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:18 pm

Resi wrote:I'm from Germany. Nobody else in a Bayern-Forum? :D

I spent my summerholidays in California...and what can I say....it was beautiful. The weather was great, too. Except the day I was in Santa Barbara and Carmel. It was raining the whole time ;) .

:wink: i was also in california this summer, its great
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby frankie13 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:58 pm

frankie13 here from sunderland in england
frankie13
Getting the hang of it

Postby kevh26 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:49 pm

where abouts, near the town centre or somewhere closer, I live nearer Durham, but work in doxford park.. and still drink down sunderland!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby frankie13 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:26 pm

fulwell married age 44 2 kids
frankie13
Getting the hang of it

Postby nessa13 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:29 am

ya i watched that game too.... was kinda a bad game but oo well doesnt matter. podolski had a nice chance to score!!! :(
schweinsteiger&podolski4life
nessa13
Getting the hang of it

Postby Danger » Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:53 pm

From Kuwait !! a small country in the middle east ...
Danger
Woah, this feels cool!

Im from Hong Kong~~

Postby buluuu » Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:11 pm

I speak neither german nor english= =
But i love bayern and germany!!!!!!
is there anyone here from asia too?@@
buluuu
Getting the hang of it

Postby tracylynn » Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:20 am

I'm from the US and I just happen to live next door to The Simpsons (I hope you know what I'm talking about) in Springfield.
tracylynn
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge